UK people looking to try a retinoid/tretnoin but don't want to buy from some Romanian/Chinese pharmacy GTFIH

O

OverFromTheWomb

Iron
The product you need is treclin. It's available on a few of the online pharmas in the UK, I can pm where I get mine but I'm not a shill so look for the drug specifically, it's low 0.025 tret with an antifungal for acne. This stuff had SAVED my skin. I had big pores and generally a mix of blackheads over my midface and cystic acne from 14-28, so if you think age will fix it, treat it lol.
I get it from the same place I get my dutasteride so if you were wondering about any impact on hair loss my temples are a lot fuller since applying the treclin while on dut+minox.
If you've never used a retinoid before this will work just fine, it's mild enough to make you peel heavy but be fine for everyday use.
To get the prescription I just said I had cystic acne with both yellow and whiteheads.
I apply before bed, and in the am use a vit c serum called Florence or some shit, it's from Amazon and actually has a toner or sth in it that makes me look glowing and tan. I've just started daily red light therapy and my skin looks better than it did when I was 13yo so it's super legit, I'm type 2 skin ginger btw. Any questions just ask...

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
this is clindamycin + tretinoin so it should work yeah

pajeet tretinoin 0.05% costs like $15 for a year's supply...
but okay mr jew i'll buy your overpriced garbage instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bysontallou, xefo, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
this is clindamycin + tretinoin so it should work yeah
Yup it's been really good to me tbh, my nose was always full of black/whiteheads and now it's tighter than a gimp suit with no sebum blockages

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Like I said I'm not a shill, I'm buying pajeet stuff these days but you have to understand that most people don't wanna spend bank transfer fees on some sketchy site to START a skincare treatment. This is for high inhib cunts like me that had to start with something legitimate and easy to buy :)

Yup it's been really good to me tbh, my nose was always full of black/whiteheads and now it's tighter than a gimp suit with no sebum blockages

artworks-000524246946-dsxpoj-t500x500.jpg

• So Sad
damn, unfortunately just retinoids and other topicals didnt completely clear the acne for me :( hopefully microdosing accutane will do better work

Like I said I'm not a shill, I'm buying pajeet stuff these days but you have to understand that most people don't wanna spend bank transfer fees on some sketchy site to START a skincare treatment. This is for high inhib cunts like me that had to start with something legitimate and easy to buy :)

1495097972575.png

damn, unfortunately just retinoids and other topicals didnt completely clear the acne for me :( hopefully microdosing accutane will do better work
I saw a thread about low dose accutane working just fine without the sides earlier if I wasn't a merchant shill id link it, however if you're like me half the problem was the fact my pores were still wide open from puberty acne red light therapy might help a bit, it tightens my face up but I do go hard on it so try at your own risk lol

• +1
it will. accutane always works

Here's the diff btw, check undereyes and the Nevus under my lip to see this shit does work, bear in mind I'm a ginger so my skin is full of freckles and if you breathe on me wrongly I flare up, so super sensitive and I clean shaved yesterday so most of the blotches are from that. 6 mo difference between the two. All that sun damage had basically been btfod and I have a few pink Nevus dotted about that have all either vanished or faded p.s I know I need bimax on a waiting list 👍

Attachments

• IMG_20210120_011454.jpg
    IMG_20210120_011454.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20210120_011415.jpg
    IMG_20210120_011415.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Wow that was really worth spending extra money for the same chemical

Here's the diff btw, check undereyes and the Nevus under my lip to see this shit does work, bear in mind I'm a ginger so my skin is full of freckles and if you breathe on me wrongly I flare up, so super sensitive and I clean shaved yesterday so most of the blotches are from that. 6 mo difference between the two. All that sun damage had basically been btfod and I have a few pink Nevus dotted about that have all either vanished or faded p.s I know I need bimax on a waiting list 👍
Wait so are you using tret? I want to try it but I’m scared about the fat loss stuff. I already have shitty UEE and don’t wanna get fucked even more.

Wait so are you using tret? I want to try it but I’m scared about the fat loss stuff. I already have shitty UEE and don’t wanna get fucked even more.
I also have uee, it's been better since using it tbh tho I don't apply to upper brow area and too close to under eye. I already had fat loss from minox/smoking/ageing and my under eye actually is thicker now than when I started so looks better.

I saw a thread about low dose accutane working just fine without the sides earlier if I wasn't a merchant shill id link it, however if you're like me half the problem was the fact my pores were still wide open from puberty acne red light therapy might help a bit, it tightens my face up but I do go hard on it so try at your own risk lol
I've seen it, i've also made a thread on that

• +1
Reactions: OverFromTheWomb
How can you buy curry tret and get it shipped though???

The product you need is treclin. It's available on a few of the online pharmas in the UK, I can pm where I get mine but I'm not a shill so look for the drug specifically, it's low 0.025 tret with an antifungal for acne. This stuff had SAVED my skin. I had big pores and generally a mix of blackheads over my midface and cystic acne from 14-28, so if you think age will fix it, treat it lol.
I get it from the same place I get my dutasteride so if you were wondering about any impact on hair loss my temples are a lot fuller since applying the treclin while on dut+minox.
If you've never used a retinoid before this will work just fine, it's mild enough to make you peel heavy but be fine for everyday use.
To get the prescription I just said I had cystic acne with both yellow and whiteheads.
I apply before bed, and in the am use a vit c serum called Florence or some shit, it's from Amazon and actually has a toner or sth in it that makes me look glowing and tan. I've just started daily red light therapy and my skin looks better than it did when I was 13yo so it's super legit, I'm type 2 skin ginger btw. Any questions just ask...

I'm in UK and found it easy https://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/search.html?search_text=Retino-A+(Tretinoin)+-+0.05%+(20g+Tube)

That is LITERALLY the shady Chinese pharmacy I was talking about lol. They steal card info and make you pay a bank transfer to a Romanian bank account. They DO send stuff out from China if you pay the bank transfer tho stuff takes weeks to arrive. They also operate under a few other names but it's all the same group the sites are the same etc

I've used this multiple times and haven't had my bank account be hacked and the product is legit, but hey you do you man.