Ultimate 2021 skinmax guide

D

Drakeisnigger

Banned
Screenshot 2021 01 02 11 44 15 04 Screenshot 2021 01 02 11 44 10 99
Why need good skin?
skin is one of the biggest ascenders out there. You can have amazing bone structure but if u have bad or average skin u can never be a gigachad. If u have below or average bone structure u need clear and glass like skin it can legit ascend u 1psl.

take this guy fir example he has shbhuman eye area, bad mandible and maxilla but prime leonardo DiCaprio level skin, and girls are swooning over him.

so no Matter u have top 1%ile bones or bottom 1%ile bones.
YOU NEED TO SKIN MAXX

what makes skin good?
collagen, closed pores and no acne/black head/white heads

COLLAGEN

Almost every1 have bad collagen. To fix collagen you need to first fix diet. Aim for eating green vegetables 500gm daily. You can eat capsicums, okara just to name a few. AIM FOR GREEN COLOUR. Also if u are looksmaxing and not healthmaxxing u are a cuck.
After fixing the diet 50% of your skin problems will fade away, your skin will start glowing. But we want to fix 100% of the issues not 50%. Its literally mog or be mogged out there.

Hop on retin a/ teritonin
You *might* experience serious purge for first 2 months.

Once the purge is over, you will have the skin mogging average normie. People will start complementing you for the skins and will start asking for tips. You can bluepill them.

2. PORES
You can have excellent Collagen but pores will ruin your skin. As far as I have experienced pores appear on my skin in winters when environment take the moisture out of skin. To fix pores you can:
1. Use unpasteurised milk
Take unpasteurised milk direct from a farmer or dairy, and apply a tablespoon of it on your face. *Make sure the milk is not older than 12 hours* this will lock the moisture. Do this while bathing and before sleeping

2. Use normie moisturizer every 4 hours. Take any body moisturizer and apply it every 4 hours, use vaseline for lips, and apply a small amount of vaseline on nose and maxilla area where pores appear the most.

If all of the above methods can't fix your pores, like these couldn't fix mine.

The only working method 100% is
isotretinoin/accutane
*It is believed it can shrink height, cause hair fall etc etc*
I did not experience any of this u may or may not. So beware.

this magic drug fixed my pores and I'm so fucking grateful for it. I have no black head, no weird cracks on nose, white heads. Just perfectly smooth even skin.

3.ACNE
This is something I'm not an expert in, since I never had huge amounts of acne maybe a pimple here and there but that's it.
Still I'll tell u about somethings I know
1. Alovera
Don't use the facewash or allovera sold in markets. Use homegrown alovera gel.

2. Saafi it is an indian Ayurvedic supplement try importing it.

3. Stop eating foods with excessive salty or spicy food. It can seriously mess with ur skin and blood.

thanks for reading. Im not a native English speaker. Ignore if u found any mistakes.

*my current routine*
iso teritonin 20mg daily 1 tablet
Teritonin 0.5 daily
700gm green vegies
8ltr water daily

Mentions
@personalityinkwell
@magnificentcel

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, AscendingHero, chaddyboi66 and 15 others
First again.
This is the first virginity I took in 2021 and it won't be the last...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 6382 and 13 others
hi quality thread by a 2021 cel. maybe we won't have to bully you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Hightwolf and Drakeisnigger
Excellent username

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Kristin, ShineBright and 1 other person
hi quality thread by a 2021 cel. maybe we won't have to bully you
Nah this thread is just "eat well, drink water and apply retin-a" and he wrote 500+ words for it

greycel can't even spell tretinoin correctly.

It actually is a dogshit thread and he will absolutely be bullied if he continues like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 7823, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Nah this thread is just "eat well, drink water and apply retin-a" and he wrote 500+ words for it

greycel can't even spell tretinoin correctly.

It actually is a dogshit thread and he will absolutely be bullied if he continues like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-30-20-43-55-426_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-30-20-43-55-426_com.android.chrome.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 339
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
all i read is your username

I will use the moisturizer tip every 4 hours

• +1
Reactions: Drakeisnigger
High IQ post. Good shit but no money so i give up :feelswhy:

• +1
Dude, you didn't even mentioning cleansing.

Why do people make threads filled with black words? I can barely read it.

B

Because u are using dark mode not my fault bro
You know you can just not color your words a certain color and they’ll adapt depending on your theme?

N
You know you can just not color your words a certain color and they’ll adapt depending on your theme?
No i did not im gaycell

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr

:confused:

• JFL
I'm nearlly at the 2 month mark for tret and my face has become incredibly red even though I used sunscreen everyday no matter the weather. Is this just part of the purge or is my skin just too beta for tret? I'm only using 0.025 atm for my first tube.

W
I'm nearlly at the 2 month mark for tret and my face has become incredibly red even though I used sunscreen everyday no matter the weather. Is this just part of the purge or is my skin just too beta for tret? I'm only using 0.025 atm for my first tube.
Wait for 2 months more. If redness don't away stop it