Ultimate argument against anti-oneitiscels ( why oneitis are REAL and NOT caused by lack of options with proof)

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
I hear that oneitis is caused by low smv and lack of option and that its only for low value cucks.

But then explain this anti oneitiscels how come Napaolen had one and was cucked and still obsessed with her and not just him but even Sultans themselves had oneitis, a lot of them were known to be obsessed and simp for one special women in harem who seduced them . Man with god tier status who had limitless option no matter their taste and harems who could choose any women they wanted ?

It is known that a lot of other emperors had oneities not just Sultans so its universal.

Now your argument of them not being good looking would work if they had singer or actor status but they were Emperors which is equal to God in the past as i sad they had unlimited options.

So that proves arguments like its lack of value or lack of options falls short . Oneitis are universal and real for all men no matter the status or value .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Melo95, Deleted member 8853 and 5 others
Having a oneitis I think means you're not easily impressed/allured by most girls and need a very particular set of qualities that you happen to find attractive. This though doesn't excuse the fact that you've only ever talked/connected with 5 girls in your life lol.

It's both a matter of strict personal preference but also a huge factor is the options you actually have. The only time a oneitis is justified is if you've met and connected with a large number of women in your life and still find yourself obsessing over that single girl. In any case, you gotta move the fuck on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Melo95 and LocalDanger
Having a oneitis I think means you're not easily impressed/allured by most girls and need a very particular set of qualities that you happen to find attractive. This though doesn't excuse the fact that you've only ever talked/connected with 5 girls in your life lol.

It's both a matter of strict personal preference but also a huge factor is the options you actually have. The only time a oneitis is justified is if you've met and connected with a large number of women in your life and still find yourself obsessing over that single girl. In any case, you gotta move the fuck on.
True but emperors with endless options having oneitis is so confusing

I would betabuxx hard for my oneitis tbh even if i was Chad