Ultimate ascension strategy

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Wear sunglasses, cap, and grow a full beard.

fuark look at that slayer.

Balding? Cap

Shit eyes? Sunglasses

Bad lower third? Beardcel/minoxcelling

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Zeta ascended, androidcel and 4 others
cope the only thing visible ont hat guy's face is his nose and it's normal so he's 8 psl
Can you go on a date with sunglasses on never taking your hat off on front of the girl? What about a job interview (where they often prefer clean shaven as well).

This is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Can you go on a date with sunglasses on never taking your hat off on front of the girl? What about a job interview (where they often prefer clean shaven as well).

This is cope.
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
legit

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Zeta ascended, Coping and 6 others
Remember the good ol' times when beards intimmidated us? Now we know that facial hair is at the bottom of manliness hierachy

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Extra Chromosome
Remember the good ol' times when beards intimmidated us? Now we know that facial hair is at the bottom of manliness hierachy

Said noone ever. Except guys who can’t grow one.

Even midgets who wear a beard get somewhat respected that alone shows the power.

But the beard of that guy from op is far too long. Rather go for stubble maybe a bit long to enhance your angularity sharpness of the face.

• +1
Reactions: axedee
pepsi IQ post

Slightly off-topic but I went on r/beards today because I'm probably gonna keep growing out my facial hair for a month or two

90% of the fucking posters looked like total shit or just average at best, where are all the legit slayers with beards? This is not good news for me tbh

Hello fellow redditor ???

Edit: WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GOLD KIND STRANGER

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Preety legit excepct for the backwards cap in my case. I look fucking retarded with backwards cap.

The only problem is when he takes off the hat.

Last edited:
This is false. Every masculine men grows a light beard.
Hello fellow redditor ???

Edit: WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GOLD KIND STRANGER
get it because reddit silver is reddit gold but free

Can't tell if trolling or srs.

Are u gonna fuck her with ur glasses on? Glasses game Is cope tbh ngl you can’t escape subhuman eye area :lul:

Are u gonna fuck her with ur glasses on? Glasses game Is cope tbh ngl you can’t escape subhuman eye area :lul:
Yeah bro

Preety legit excepct for the backwards cap in my case. I look fucking retarded with backwards cap.
*Reads while wearing a backwards cap in public

This is cope.
You are cope