how can this be the same?
Images 1 1

nigga
Images

homo erectus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 4946, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
This post has long been overdue since you people are still bluepilled as fuck regarding Homo Erectus. So now I bring you the most legendary thread is PSL history.

41GPsaEMw1L._SX385_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You can read the entire book here:

Homo Erectus

See the source image
See the source image

See the source image

obamas-banana.jpg

But wait, you might say. Since niggers and humans can mix and produce viable offspring proves that they are the same species.

Wrong.

There are plenty of different species that can interbreed and produce viable offspring.

-Orcas and Dolphins can mix and produce viable offspring.
-Polar bears and shitskin bears can mix and produce viable offspring.

So just because niggers and humans can mix and produce viable offspring does not mean they are the same species.

Lmao they're still clapping your yt women's cheeks die mad fgt :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
This post has long been overdue since you people are still bluepilled as fuck regarding Homo Erectus. So now I bring you the most legendary thread is PSL history.

Homo Erectus

See the source image
See the source image

See the source image

obamas-banana.jpg

But wait, you might say. Since niggers and humans can mix and produce viable offspring proves that they are the same species.

Wrong.

There are plenty of different species that can interbreed and produce viable offspring.

So just because niggers and humans can mix and produce viable offspring does not mean they are the same species.

Yes. And Im a proud neanderthal.
Niggers = Homo Erecti
Chinks = Homo Sapiens
Whites = Homo Neanderthalisis

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214

Homo Erectus

See the source image
See the source image

See the source image

obamas-banana.jpg

Wrong.

Brutal

Strong proof faggot.
You’re insanely cringy go and hang yourself legit. Do you actually believe what you’re saying or are u just saying it because u hate black people?

Teeeheee Black= Homo Erectus.

I have no scientific facts to prove this but please believe me

Don’t you white brothers agree?
😆😆😆😆😆
Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
How is this thread still not stickied?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
CF48FBF3 83AA 4370 B5C0 6410751D480E

Blacks have been getting their feet washed and dicks sucked by whites ever since allah created the earth

Keep coping with your aspie homo distinctions tho

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and MrGlutton
You cannot be racist towards niggers as niggers are not a race. They are homo erectus.

If you want to be accurate at least use the correct term "specieist."
Imagine caring this much about race while being a kissless virgin. Jfl at this retard who blames other people for his retardation and lack of lays and girlfriends. Haven fun larping at race and crying that blacks are a different species while Tyrone is ramming your mother in her bedroom screaming about her wanting him to cum inside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222 and JFLbuddyboyo
let's assume you're right, what will that change?
Tigers and lions are of different species, but they can breed, why would we consider any of the 2 less felines?

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
this retard goes to forum to forum and gets ousted and still insist on preaching his retarded "theories"

only a matter of time before someone reveals his true identity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9344 and Jamal2222
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Marsiere214 and SWG88
Feels weird to revisit the legendary thread that drove @Nubhuman Siggers' rise to (in)famy

JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, reptiles, Warlow and 1 other person
Sorry I don't live in the middle of africa so can't see why I should care

Jfl I forgot about the amount of cope in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, SWG88 and MrGlutton
Feels weird to revisit the legendary thread that drove @Nubhuman Siggers' rise to (in)famy

JFL
Future historians will be studying this thread the same way modern historians study World War 2.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, goat2x, reptiles and 7 others
Bump for periodic reminder.

• +1
Reactions: SWG88 and Arkantos
Loved all the different perspectives people tried to argue and they got shut down every time and resorted to "theyre fucking ur oneitus" (display of homosexual thoughts) or "racism is wrong" (strawman)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, reptiles and Nubhuman Siggers
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: Nubhuman Siggers
Anyone finish reading the book?

He presents really good "reasoning" for a lot of his points. People are quick to dismiss things like this as flat out racist and act like he wrote it purely because of pure hate. But if you can imagine someone with a simple matter of fact attitude instead of a hateful one, then it makes it easier to swallow.

He doesn't not state that whites should attack, he's not calling for race war. But he does state emphatically that segregation is of utmost importance. That whites and asians should not be forced to integrate with blacks as that will drive down worldwide IQ levels and humanity may never reach the stars.

That statement alone is tough. It's essentially saying that blacks were meant to stay here genetically speaking. But that whites and asians have what it takes to spread beyond earth. He states that if "we" are not choosy and not carful with whom "we" mate with, then the world will essentially devolve back to its similar origins through warfare and the downfall of societ
Pretty harsh.

I agree all the way. Seems like he's saying if black peole become the leading race of the world then it will crumble. It makes sense if it were that way. I see blacks becoming the large majority race on this planes. Is such a thing possible? He thinks so absolutely.

black pill, literaly

for all the niggers (black people)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11963
They walk amongst us :woke:

Think I'll finally give it a read. Will be good for trolling people even if it is bs

Homo erectus attempts to buil pc
:feelsshh::feelskek::feelsez::feelsez::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelshmm::feelskek:

@lutte

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

Homo Erectus

See the source image
See the source image

See the source image

obamas-banana.jpg

Wrong.

Side note.
So did Neanderthals and modern hoomans mix. :feelshehe:

homo erectus walks AMONGUS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Status
Not open for further replies.