Ultimate blackpill

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

If your mom is trying to bluepill you, show it to her.

If you wanna blackpill your buddy, show it to him.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, DoctorPMA, Guest and 3 others
blackpills me

nice comment

although i can't help but imagine it was made by a 50 year old on a completely unrelated video, like a fortnite funny moments montage or some shit

based Anony Mous

tenor.gif

If your mom is trying to bluepill you, show it to her.
No talking to your family members is a bad idea it's like talking to a brick wall. JFL when they found out about my looksmaxxing I told them about the halo affect and how society treats attractive people better no matter what they do. I gave Ted Bundy as an example and they told me I'm "comparing" myself to a serial killer and that I need therapy.
If you wanna blackpill your buddy, show it to him.
No keep the bluepillers bluepilled there's already enough competition for us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
No talking to you're family members is a bad idea it's like talking to a brick wall. JFL when they found out about my looksmaxxing I told them about the halo affect and how society treats attractive people better no matter what they do. I gave Ted Bundy as an example and they told me I'm "comparing" myself to a serial killer and that I need therapy.
Na my mom is slowly accepting the fact that I'm gonna surgerymaxx after I showed her loads of blackpill facts. Ofc I'm still doing it without her permission or understanding since it's not her life, but she belongs to the few people in this world whom I can trust and share some deep feelings with. If she refused to understand then I'd be very disappointed.

No keep the bluepillers bluepilled there's already enough competition for us.
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Na my mom is slowly accepting the fact that I'm gonna surgerymaxx after I showed her loads of blackpill facts. Ofc I'm still doing it without her permission or understanding since it's not her life, but she belongs to the few people in this world whom I can trust and share some deep feelings with. If she refused to understand then I'd be very disappointed.
Mine just tells my I'm every girl's dream even though she knows of all the bullying I went through for being ugly. She stop giving me shit for my looksmaxxing tho:feelsautistic:
That's not even the funny part. When I told them I was losing hair (I'm Norwood 2). They told me I have body dismorphia and it was becaused the shape of my head change. God fucking dammit. Why do Normies have to be so stupid?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Necropost
Bump

Society has alway tried to bluepill men because if Blackpill knowledge was mainstream everyone would stop giving a fuck altogether about all things that are not looks-related. Why should a beta male focus on things like his career, projects and hobbies when looksmaxing would make him happier in the long run?
Why should a beta male accept his inferior role as a betabuxxer while Chad is getting genuine female validation and attention for free? Only a cuck would do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616