This dude is the bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
collagen pills are cope?

• +1
collagen pills are cope?
yes, they don't work.
the only ways to increase collagen are retinoids, dermarolling and red light therapy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Highrise, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
Is there anything on this list I shouldnt do while on accutane?

• +1
yes, they don't work.
the only ways to increase collagen are retinoids, dermarolling and red light therapy
what about vitamin C

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 906
what about vitamin C
Once your body has the vitamin c it needs, any extra is pointless. But, abscorbic acid can stimulate collagen on the surface because it’s an acid.

Gylcolic acid is basically the same thing and far more effective

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 906
Once your body has the vitamin c it needs, any extra is pointless. But, abscorbic acid can stimulate collagen on the surface because it’s an acid.

Gylcolic acid is basically the same thing and far more effective
@Lifeisgood72 is the best poster on this site, idec. Could you make a hairmaxxing guide? to have the best hair for as long as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 656
@Lifeisgood72 is the best poster on this site, idec. Could you make a hairmaxxing guide? to have the best hair for as long as possible.
lifeisgood72 in a nutshell: DONT TAKE MINOX OMG

just kidding he is a good poster

• +1
yes, they don't work.
There are more ways though...

• +1
Tretinoin ~ $20 (with shipping)

Great boost in collagen, instantly works. Store in a dark place in a plastic bag.

Red Light Therapy (LLLT) ~ $45 (with stand)

Shine on your face for 15-30 minutes 2x a day. Results come gradually, by week 2 there will be a noticable difference. Week 4 will be a significant difference. Buy a stand for the bulb.

Vit C Serum ~ $5

Mix 1 tbsp with 1 cup of boiled water and apply to face at night. Honorable mention: Infadolan cream (Vit a + d moisturizer)

Dermastamp 1.5mm ~ $13 (per stamp)

Is not effective for general aging, but very effective for acne scars and hyperpigmentation. DO NOT DERMASTAMP ACNE.

Aloe Vera Gel ~ $20

Very good collagen stimulant. Apply to face 1x a day.

HGH - Free

Daily intensive exercise is one of the best things you can do for your skin. HGH is what gives young people high collagen and old people no collagen. MK-677 is also a good HGH producer but can cause facial bloating. Sprinting and Biking for 30-60 mins a day is recommended.

Derminator 2 ~ $190

The ultimate microneedling device. The only device I can seriously recommend for anti-aging benefits, as it ensures your skin is not damaged and provides nice, even microneedling, meaning your skin won't get the red/sunburnt effect other microneedling devices cause.

Note: I've excluded copper peptides and collagen powder because there is little evidence
on their efficacy and I have not used them myself.

Collagen is one of the most important things for facial attractiveness. Even male models looks like shit without it:

capture-png.99023

SKIN LIKE THIS OR DEATH:

I can't thank you enough, my skin is one of my biggest failos, but i will be gigachad in a few years. I used to ride my bike every day, and exercise in the morning, i had great skin.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 906
I just found this stuff that belongs to my mom. Would this work as an alternative to the stuff you listed above? It’s 4,000mg as it says on the front which seems like a lot.

View attachment 99611
shouldn't hurt. biotin can also help for beard growth and while silica is not very healthy, it gives you perfect glowing skin

• +1
shouldn't hurt. biotin can also help for beard growth and while silica is not very healthy, it gives you perfect glowing skin
Biotin can cause acne by depleting pantothenic acid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 2621
Biotin can cause acne by depleting pantothenic acid.
heard it can be fixed by good vitamins dosages. besides that it can actually help skin
if you have a deficiency

• +1
heard it can be fixed by good vitamins dosages. besides that it can actually help skin
B7/B5 have a reciprocal relationship (biotin/pantothenic acid). Whilst biotin is good for the hair and nails; throwing your B7/B5 levels out of whack by supplementing too much biotin, will give you acne.

• +1
Wonder if megadosing retinol in the diet by eating fuckloads of liver could have positive effects similar to tretinoin.

• +1
Any opinions on the red light therapy masks that are sold on Amazon? Or would it just be a better idea to buy the red light bulb itself and put it on a stand? (And the 660 nm red light bulb is better than the 630 nm red light bulb, right?)

• +1
is basketball intense exercise?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 906
Is niacinamide any good? @x30001

• +1
MSM is usually used for liver and heavy metal detox. Taking MSM daily is detrimental since you'll be giving your body too many methyl donors. Once you chelate and expel all metals like mercury and excess iron, the remaining MSM will interfere with the MTHFR gene which will prevent your body's ability to convert folic acid and cobalamin to folate and cyanocobalamin which are the active forms of vitamin B9 and B12. You'll have problems converting homocysteine to SAM-e (methionine) too. MSM should be used when needed, but not every day, and you don't need to take tons of it. You only need to take it when you want to expel toxins from your body which need to be chelated. It has is purpose but taking it daily really isn't smart and will cause more problems.

And it'll prevent production of glutathione. That's the most important thing. Glutathione is the most powerful endogenous anti oxidant we have.
source> on that?

• +1
Are you applying these products all together everyday?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Chadelite
If anything, MSM should be beneficial in terms of GSH to GSSG ratios and this is the marker for oxidative stress. [1] MSM has also been shown to increase glutathione production in mice.

[1] - Methylsulfonylmethane: Applications and Safety of a Novel Dietary Supplement - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5372953/
Good info, wasn't aware of that. Was referring to how MTHFR dysfunction inhibits the production of Glutathione, and people who megadose on MSM blindly will mess with their MTHFR if they already have all the methyl groups needed for the B9 methylation process. N-Acetyl-Cysteine is a good precursor to Glutathione. MSM could promote production of Glutathione but it's double edged. If you fuck up your methylation through MSM megadosing like a lot of people here do (3-10g daily, indefinitely), then the MTHFR dyfunction will lead to a lot of complications including inability to produce Glutathione (B9, B12, methionine, thymine etc)

• +1
what kind of vitamin c supplements do you guys use? I've been looking around and apparently the ascorbic ones aren't as effective because most of it disintegrates in your stomach due to the acidity and it's also unhealthy

I want to collagen maxx but I'm gonna start slow so I can see which specific products are getting me results, so gonna nutrition/supplement and cardio maxx first

Last edited:
  • +1
what kind of vitamin c supplements do you guys use? I've been looking around and apparently the ascorbic ones aren't as effective because most of it disintegrates in your stomach due to the acidity and it's also unhealthy

I want to collagen maxx but I'm gonna start slow so I can see which specific products are getting me results, so gonna nutrition/supplement and cardio maxx first
Use topical vitamin C

• +1
Is dermarolling a good collagen booster?

• +1
  • +1
so fucking cope

• +1
how is this cope
tldr but once i seen red light and vitc, two biggest copes i already knew it was a beta acne skin cope thread, all skin products are there to just make you waste money, i bet we all know peopple with flawless skin who dont waste their money on any of this retarded shit, op post pics of how mint your skin is, i mean it should be if you are making a guide on it, i gaurentee any idiot who does all of these steps has crater acne face coping

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 906
tldr but once i seen red light and vitc, two biggest copes i already knew it was a beta acne skin cope thread, all skin products are there to just make you waste money, i bet we all know peopple with flawless skin who dont waste their money on any of this retarded shit, op post pics of how mint your skin is, i mean it should be if you are making a guide on it, i gaurentee any idiot who does all of these steps has crater acne face coping
You're right, I will make another collagen thread in the next coming months that will go much more in depth. Everything in this thread doesn't actually fix the aging problem, just gives a cosmetic improvement, it needs to be fixed from the inside out and I'm just now figuring out how to do that.

I have no acne, my skin is acne free so I have that going for me. But it is prematurely aged due to my minoxidil usage, and even with all of these things they haven't fixed that issue. But I'm finally seeing slight improvements now, from something else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and didntreadlol
Use topical vitamin C
focusing on nutrients first, easiest and most feasible option for a guy like me living in college. btw do you still take ashwaganda?

• +1
Gonna buy Tretinoin for the first time. Only use basic Amazon retinol creams before to various degrees of effectiveness.

What strength should I get and how much should I use?

• +1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and GoMadAndSTFU
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 1553 and OOGABOOGA
Yeah bro I'm sure Jordan barrett does all of that daily. One extra thing he does in his routine is smoke a pack a day

• +1
Yeah bro I'm sure Jordan barrett does all of that daily. One extra thing he does in his routine is smoke a pack a day
Barrett posted his Red light therapy session on instagram story once

• +1
Barrett posted his Red light therapy session on instagram story once
Bullshit generic trendy beauty related fashionista fuckery all models feel obligated to post about in their social media to make modeling look like some sort of occupation even though his only past time is banging girls and partying

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 906
Bullshit generic trendy beauty related fashionista fuckery all models feel obligated to post about in their social media to make modeling look like some sort of occupation even though his only past time is banging girls and partying
o

• +1
Still a very good guide, should be perma pinned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, OOGABOOGA and GoMadAndSTFU
Still a very good guide, should be perma pinned
Wish I could update it with my new knowledge

Fuck it here it is

Niacin - $9.99
Promotes fibroblast proliferation and balances hormones.

Collagen Peptides (supplements) - $11.99
Most effective when taken consistently, provides the amino acids and proteins needed for ideal collagen production

Copper Peptides (topical) - $34.95
Copper peptides are amazing for collagen and this topical cream smells wonderful and includes other ingredients good for your skin.

Copper Petides (Injectable) - $10 - $90
One of the very best ways to get collagen, but too many sources to list just one. Do your own research, find a local source.

Matrixyl3000 - $35.95

Argireline - $11.99

Pentapeptide18 - $10.99
All 3 above are common serum ingredients that you should aim for.

Lifestyle choices for collagen:
-Skip breakfast
-Reduce inflammation through cardio, and supplements like DIM and Stinging Nettle Root (be wary of anti-androgenic properties)
-Lift weights reguarly to increase testosterone
-NoFap
-low stress

@Sergeant @Master @jefferson repin this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 906, ImASlayer and 5 others

Fuck it here it is

Niacin - $9.99

Most effective when taken consistently, provides the amino acids and proteins needed for ideal collagen production

Copper peptides are amazing for collagen and this topical cream smells wonderful and includes other ingredients good for your skin.

One of the very best ways to get collagen, but too many sources to list just one. Do your own research, find a local source.

Matrixyl3000 - $35.95

Argireline - $11.99

Pentapeptide18 - $10.99

-Skip breakfast
-Reduce inflammation through cardio, and supplements like DIM and Stinging Nettle Root (be wary of anti-androgenic properties)
-NoFap
-low stress

Good job boyo, we're getting there

• +1

Fuck it here it is

Niacin - $9.99

Matrixyl3000 - $35.95

Argireline - $11.99

Pentapeptide18 - $10.99

-Skip breakfast
-NoFap
-low stress

Unironically thank you for posting this and the OP bro, great contribution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and OOGABOOGA
Ahahah vit c serum just $5?? that can't be true

• +1
  • +1