Ultimate Collagenmaxxing Guide and Where to Buy Shit

Gotta make it urself but it's actually 3$ now, click on the link
Is vit c serum useful without dermarolling? Is the niacin you just linked flush or no flush?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Is vit c serum useful without dermarolling? Is the niacin you just linked flush or no flush?
yes, it is useful without dermarolling, but better with it

the niacin he linked is the flush version, take it right after you wake up on empty stomach

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and OOGABOOGA
yes, it is useful without dermarolling, but better with it

the niacin he linked is the flush version, take it right after you wake up on empty stomach
Thanks!

• +1
Don't make the vitamin C serum using those directions. That's how you get a fuck load of oxidised vitamin C that will do jack shit on your face. Either make it every time you use it, or just buy one, there's plenty out there that work.
Gonna buy Tretinoin for the first time. Only use basic Amazon retinol creams before to various degrees of effectiveness.
Specifically which retinol creams? Theres a lot on Amazon which are utter shite and don't contain what they claim.

• +1
Don't make the vitamin C serum using those directions. That's how you get a fuck load of oxidised vitamin C that will do jack shit on your face. Either make it every time you use it, or just buy one, there's plenty out there that work.

Specifically which retinol creams? Theres a lot on Amazon which are utter shite and don't contain what they claim.
RETIN-A

• +1
I wish I was that rich

• +1
that's the retinoid you should get
Well it depends on a number of things:
- Can your skin take tretinoin? A lot of people's can't.
- Do you want to go that heavy handed right away?
- Is it easier for you to get another retinoid?
- Do you even need it?

While I agree, that tretinoin is going to be the most effective, it's also going to be harsh and may not be necessary.
Also, I wasn't the one that was wondering what to get- I was just saying that a lot of the retinol creams on Amazon are bullshit and don't contain the retinol percentage that they claim.

• +1
Well it depends on a number of things:
- Can your skin take tretinoin? A lot of people's can't.
- Do you want to go that heavy handed right away?
- Is it easier for you to get another retinoid?
- Do you even need it?

While I agree, that tretinoin is going to be the most effective, it's also going to be harsh and may not be necessary.
Also, I wasn't the one that was wondering what to get- I was just saying that a lot of the retinol creams on Amazon are bullshit and don't contain the retinol percentage that they claim.
i mean, why the fuck would you waste your money on anything other than tretinoin? if you get the lowest strength first, it won't hurt your skin, you need to slightly build up into 0.05% or 0.1%

• +1
i mean, why the fuck would you waste your money on anything other than tretinoin? if you get the lowest strength first, it won't hurt your skin, you need to slightly build up into 0.05% or 0.1%
Because some people just can't take using tretinoin, it's as simple as that. Even using 0.01% plenty of people can't take it. It's shitty but it's just the harsh truth.

• +1
Tretinoin is Rx only, as is hydroquinone and basically any "clinical strength" product you want to be using (that has been demonstrated to work in clinical studies)

• +1
Tretinoin is Rx only, as is hydroquinone and basically any "clinical strength" product you want to be using (that has been demonstrated to work in clinical studies)
Hydroquinone 2% is available OTC in the US at the very least, possibly elsewhere too.
"Clinical strength" is bullshit, it's purely a marketing term and has no regulatory meaning.
And there's plenty of ingredients which have been demonstrated to work that are available to the consumer.

• +1
Hydroquinone 2% is available OTC in the US at the very least, possibly elsewhere too.
"Clinical strength" is bullshit, it's purely a marketing term and has no regulatory meaning.
And there's plenty of ingredients which have been demonstrated to work that are available to the consumer.
That's why I quoted "clinical strength", it's marketing bs at its finest, as are, however, a lot of product formulations, that boast eye-catching ingredients such as "retinol" and such, but more often than not only include ersatz of the real stuff or only a tiny fraction of a vaguely derived ingredient from the real active chemical.

I agree, however, that "natural" does not mean a product is less potent or less effective than prescription stuff, you only have to know what you are shopping for.

• +1
That's why I quoted "clinical strength", it's marketing bs at its finest, as are, however, a lot of product formulations, that boast eye-catching ingredients such as "retinol" and such, but more often than not only include ersatz of the real stuff or only a tiny fraction of a vaguely derived ingredient from the real active chemical.
It depends which products you mean. Is there a lot of bullshit out there? Yes, although much less so than you'd think from reputable brands. It's in the brand's interest for their products to work and formulators work their nuts off trying to get it that way. Also, if a product is found to not contain exactly what is stated on the INCI list, that brand gets in some deep shit- if they're claiming "retinol", it should be retinol in there.

• +1
It depends which products you mean. Is there a lot of bullshit out there? Yes, although much less so than you'd think from reputable brands. It's in the brand's interest for their products to work and formulators work their nuts off trying to get it that way. Also, if a product is found to not contain exactly what is stated on the INCI list, that brand gets in some deep shit- if they're claiming "retinol", it should be retinol in there.
I agree, it was more in the sense of using products containing, let's say, "retinol" in varying amounts, and hoping to get similar results as with Tretinoin, for exemple

• +1
Is this thread stickied?

• +1
Oh my goodness collagwn

• +1
I agree, it was more in the sense of using products containing, let's say, "retinol" in varying amounts, and hoping to get similar results as with Tretinoin, for exemple
I've never seen a brand claim that their retinol product would do the same as a tretinoin and I can't imagine that they ever would, but correct me if I'm mistaken. As far as consumers hoping to get the same results from a retinol product as from tretinoin, that's a whole other issue. Although I think it's one of those things where if you even know what tretinoin is, you're likely to know what to expect from it since it's not the kind of thing you just stumble upon next to the Olay.

• +1
Vit C Serum ~ $5

Mix 1 tbsp with 1 cup of boiled water and apply to face at night. Honorable mention: Infadolan cream (Vit a + d moisturizer)

[/QUOTE]
Does it really make a difference if you don't boil the water? using it now with just cold water.

• +1
Vit C Serum ~ $5

Mix 1 tbsp with 1 cup of boiled water and apply to face at night. Honorable mention: Infadolan cream (Vit a + d moisturizer)
Does it really make a difference if you don't boil the water? using it now with just cold water.
[/QUOTE]
No you don't have to boil it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and DutchPrettyBoy
JORDAN BARRETT IS A CHAD jfl at people says hes sub8.
in the range of sub8 his phenotype is inferior to sean o'pry as it is less universally attraction but he still has top tier craniofacial development

as for OPs topic JFL at recommending sprints everyday. have fun with your CNS fatigue and consequential tiredness and depression
sprinting should be done 3 times max, preferably 1-2 times

• +1
bump

• +1
Reactions: bonsai, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6401
JORDAN BARRETT IS A CHAD jfl at people says hes sub8.
in the range of sub8 his phenotype is inferior to sean o'pry as it is less universally attraction but he still has top tier craniofacial development

as for OPs topic JFL at recommending sprints everyday. have fun with your CNS fatigue and consequential tiredness and depression
sprinting should be done 3 times max, preferably 1-2 times
I’m glad you left this forum. Sprinting causes depression. Guess our ancestors were sad as fuck, due to all the exercise they got.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, hairyballscel and Deleted member 6401

High IQ thread OP

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
My tretinoin tub has been laying in a sunny spot in my house for weeks, is is still safe to use?

• +1
My tretinoin tub has been laying in a sunny spot in my house for weeks, is is still safe to use?
It’s probably still safe to use but might not work anymore. Try it and if it doesn’t work like it used to then buy a new one.

I'm recaping my ULTIMATE SKINCARE PLAN (in addition to what has been written in the thread so far) (not only limited to Collagenmaxxing):

- General:

Daily (7/7)

A.M. :

Wash face with cold water

Wash face with warm water (not too hot) (Let it dry)

Witch hazel toner or ACV toner (ACV diluted in water)

Vitamin C serum

Sunscreen

P.M:

Wash face with warm water

Vitamin C serum

Tretinoin

Moisturizer (Coconut oil)

Hyaluronic Acid

- Additions on a needed basis:

Zinc/Niacinamide serum (Paula's Choice)

Methylene Blue cream

Melano CC on spots (for hyperpigmentation)

Hydroquinone on spots (for hyperpigmentation)

Bentonite Clay/ACV face mask

- Non-topical:

Microneedling (Dermaroller/Dermastamp)

Red Light Therapy (3x/week)

Fraxel laser

- Peptides:

GHRP-2/Ipamorelin with CJC-1295 subcutaneously (3x/day)

GHK-Cu subcutaneously (5mg/day)

Melanotan II (300mcg/week)

- Oral supplementation:

Hydrolyzed Collagen powder (30g/day)

Vitamin C (500mg twice a day)

MSM (3g daily)

Mk-677 (25mg/day)

Beta-Carotene (for skin tone)

- Hormonal:

(Goal is to keep High testosterone/Medium to high DHT/Medium to high Estrogen))

For Natties:

Proviron (50mg/day) (Bloodwork required)

Pregnenolone (200mg/day)

For Enhanced:

Good compounds for Collagen synthesis are:

Moderate to high Test (150-200mg/week)

Moderate Masteron (150-300mg/week)

Deca Durabolin

Equipoise

Anavar(25mg/day)

Primobolan

- General lifestyle recommendations:

Let's make no mistakes, none of the above will save any of us in the long-run if lifestyle isn't in check in the first place; the following is not optional if we're serious about looksmaxxing:

Diet (Low-carb and High-fat/Moderate to high protein/Avoid excess caloric intake)

Occasional caloric restriction

Occasional water fasting (3-5 days)

Intermittent fasting daily

Exercise daily (Resistance training/Cardio/HIIT)

Sleep(8-9h)

Cortisol optimization (Meditation/Exercise/Supplementation)

Cold exposure (Go outside/Cold showers)

Heat exposure (Sauna)

Sun exposure (frequent but short)

Growth hormone optimization (GH peptides/MK-677/Sleep/Anaerobic exercise/Fasting/Alpha-GPC)

- Misc notes on what I noticed on myself:

Tretinoin use might contribute to subcutaneous fat loss (undereye area)

Too high dose Melanotan II might contribute to moles formation

Use of MK-677 daily for weeks makes my face bloat up like a balloon

Minoxidil fucks up my skin collagen

Finasteride use fucks up general skin appearance (Drier/Duller skin)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AscendingHero and Deleted member 5891
I'm recaping my ULTIMATE SKINCARE PLAN (in addition to what has been written in the thread so far) (not only limited to Collagenmaxxing):

- General:

Daily (7/7)

A.M. :

Wash face with cold water

Wash face with warm water (not too hot) (Let it dry)

Witch hazel toner or ACV toner (ACV diluted in water)

Vitamin C serum

Sunscreen

P.M:

Wash face with warm water

Vitamin C serum

Tretinoin

Moisturizer (Coconut oil)

Hyaluronic Acid

- Additions on a needed basis:

Zinc/Niacinamide serum (Paula's Choice)

Methylene Blue cream

Melano CC on spots (for hyperpigmentation)

Hydroquinone on spots (for hyperpigmentation)

Bentonite Clay/ACV face mask

- Non-topical:

Microneedling (Dermaroller/Dermastamp)

Red Light Therapy (3x/week)

Fraxel laser

- Peptides:

GHRP-2/Ipamorelin with CJC-1295 subcutaneously (x3/week)

GHK-Cu subcutaneously (5mg/day)

Melanotan II (300mcg/week)

- Oral supplementation:

Hydrolyzed Collagen powder (30g/day)

Vitamin C (500mg twice a day)

MSM (3g daily)

Mk-677 (25mg/day)

Beta-Carotene (for skin tone)

- Hormonal:

(Goal is to keep High testosterone/Medium to high DHT/Medium to high Estrogen))

For Natties:

Proviron (50mg/day) (Bloodwork required)

Pregnenolone (200mg/day)

For Enhanced:

Good compounds for Collagen synthesis are:

Moderate to high Test (150-200mg/week)

Moderate Masteron (150-300mg/week)

Deca Durabolin

Equipoise

Anavar(25mg/day)

Primobolan

- General lifestyle recommendations:

Let's make no mistakes, none of the above will save any of us in the long-run if lifestyle isn't in check in the first place; the following is not optional if we're serious about looksmaxxing:

Diet (Low-carb and High-fat/Moderate to high protein/Avoid excess caloric intake)

Occasional caloric restriction

Occasional water fasting (3-5 days)

Intermittent fasting daily

Exercise daily (Resistance training/Cardio/HIIT)

Sleep(8-9h)

Cortisol optimization (Meditation/Exercise/Supplementation)

Cold exposure (Go outside/Cold showers)

Heat exposure (Sauna)

Sun exposure (frequent but short)

Growth hormone optimization (GH peptides/MK-677/Sleep/Anaerobic exercise/Fasting/Alpha-GPC)

- Misc notes on what I noticed on myself:

Tretinoin use might contribute to subcutaneous fat loss (undereye area)

Too high dose Melanotan II might contribute to moles formation

Use of MK-677 daily for weeks makes my face bloat up like a balloon
Meditate to get rid of cortisol

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Meditate to get rid of cortisol

I agree; cortisol is important though, but too much is bad.

Also, when it comes to hormones, moderate to high DHT levels are important, but more important is to make sure Estradiol is also not too low; estrogen is important for overall skin quality in Men

Tretinoin ~ $20 (with shipping)

Great boost in collagen, instantly works. Store in a dark place in a plastic bag.

Red Light Therapy (LLLT) ~ $45 (with stand)

Shine on your face for 15-30 minutes 2x a day. Results come gradually, by week 2 there will be a noticable difference. Week 4 will be a significant difference. Buy a stand for the bulb.

Vit C Serum ~ $5

Dermastamp 1.5mm ~ $13 (per stamp)

Is not effective for general aging, but very effective for acne scars and hyperpigmentation. DO NOT DERMASTAMP ACNE.

Aloe Vera Gel ~ $20

Very good collagen stimulant. Apply to face 1x a day.

HGH - Free

Daily intensive exercise is one of the best things you can do for your skin. HGH is what gives young people high collagen and old people no collagen. MK-677 is also a good HGH producer but can cause facial bloating. Sprinting and Biking for 30-60 mins a day is recommended.

Derminator 2 ~ $190

The ultimate microneedling device. The only device I can seriously recommend for anti-aging benefits, as it ensures your skin is not damaged and provides nice, even microneedling, meaning your skin won't get the red/sunburnt effect other microneedling devices cause.

Note: I've excluded copper peptides and collagen powder because there is little evidence
on their efficacy and I have not used them myself.

Collagen is one of the most important things for facial attractiveness. Even male models looks like shit without it:

capture-png.99023

SKIN LIKE THIS OR DEATH:

bump vit c and red light legit

In what order should you apply tretinoin, vit c serum and dermaroll/dermastamp?

Thin
Tretinoin ~ $20 (with shipping)

Great boost in collagen, instantly works. Store in a dark place in a plastic bag.

Red Light Therapy (LLLT) ~ $45 (with stand)

Shine on your face for 15-30 minutes 2x a day. Results come gradually, by week 2 there will be a noticable difference. Week 4 will be a significant difference. Buy a stand for the bulb.

Vit C Serum ~ $5

Dermastamp 1.5mm ~ $13 (per stamp)

Is not effective for general aging, but very effective for acne scars and hyperpigmentation. DO NOT DERMASTAMP ACNE.

Aloe Vera Gel ~ $20

Very good collagen stimulant. Apply to face 1x a day.

HGH - Free

Daily intensive exercise is one of the best things you can do for your skin. HGH is what gives young people high collagen and old people no collagen. MK-677 is also a good HGH producer but can cause facial bloating. Sprinting and Biking for 30-60 mins a day is recommended.

Derminator 2 ~ $190

The ultimate microneedling device. The only device I can seriously recommend for anti-aging benefits, as it ensures your skin is not damaged and provides nice, even microneedling, meaning your skin won't get the red/sunburnt effect other microneedling devices cause.

Note: I've excluded copper peptides and collagen powder because there is little evidence
on their efficacy and I have not used them myself.

Collagen is one of the most important things for facial attractiveness. Even male models looks like shit without it:

capture-png.99023

SKIN LIKE THIS OR DEATH:

Good thread. Thinking about getting evey product on the list. What are the side effects to some of these tho. Like anything with a percription has one for a reason

Has anyone done this before and what’s your experience with the products you’ve bought ?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22