Ultimate Collagenmaxxing Guide and Where to Buy Shit

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Tretinoin ~ $20 (with shipping)

Great boost in collagen, instantly works. Store in a dark place in a plastic bag.

Red Light Therapy (LLLT) ~ $45 (with stand)

Shine on your face for 15-30 minutes 2x a day. Results come gradually, by week 2 there will be a noticable difference. Week 4 will be a significant difference. Buy a stand for the bulb.

Vit C Serum ~ $5

Mix 1 tbsp with 1 cup of boiled water and apply to face at night. Honorable mention: Infadolan cream (Vit a + d moisturizer)

Dermastamp 1.5mm ~ $13 (per stamp)

Is not effective for general aging, but very effective for acne scars and hyperpigmentation. DO NOT DERMASTAMP ACNE.

Aloe Vera Gel ~ $20

Very good collagen stimulant. Apply to face 1x a day.

HGH - Free

Daily intensive exercise is one of the best things you can do for your skin. HGH is what gives young people high collagen and old people no collagen. MK-677 is also a good HGH producer but can cause facial bloating. Sprinting and Biking for 30-60 mins a day is recommended.

Derminator 2 ~ $190

The ultimate microneedling device. The only device I can seriously recommend for anti-aging benefits, as it ensures your skin is not damaged and provides nice, even microneedling, meaning your skin won't get the red/sunburnt effect other microneedling devices cause.

Note: I've excluded copper peptides and collagen powder because there is little evidence
on their efficacy and I have not used them myself.

Collagen is one of the most important things for facial attractiveness. Even male models looks like shit without it:

capture-png.99023

SKIN LIKE THIS OR DEATH:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bndar.337, kingpiin, Deleted member 21863 and 37 others

Great boost in collagen, instantly works. Store in a dark place in a plastic bag.

Shine on your face for 15-30 minutes 2x a day. Results come gradually, by week 2 there will be a noticable difference. Week 4 will be a significant difference. Buy a stand for the bulb.

Vit C Serum ~ $5

Mix 1 tbsp with 1 cup of boiled water and apply to face at night. Honorable mention: Infadolan cream (Vit a + d moisturizer)

Is not effective for general aging, but very effective for acne scars and hyperpigmentation. DO NOT DERMASTAMP ACNE.

Aloe Vera Gel ~ $20

HGH - Free

Daily intensive exercise is one of the best things you can do for your skin. HGH is what gives young people high collagen and old people no collagen. MK-677 is also a good HGH producer but can cause facial bloating. Sprinting and Biking for 30-60 mins a day is recommended.

Derminator 2 ~ $190

The ultimate microneedling device. The only device I can seriously recommend for anti-aging benefits, as it ensures your skin is not damaged and provides nice, even microneedling, meaning your skin won't get the red/sunburnt effect other microneedling devices cause.

Note: I've excluded copper peptides and collagen powder because there is little evidence

Collagen is one of the most important things for facial attractiveness. Even male models looks like shit without it:

capture-png.99023

SKIN LIKE THIS OR DEATH:

Good news im injecting 30 grand hgh

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, ASM5, AscendingHero and 6 others
good thread, what about megadosing vit c (1-2g everyday)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
good thread, what about megadosing vit c (1-2g everyday)
Doesn't hurt. I do 1g every day and can't say if it's made a difference.

1-2g is not a "megadose" though. Most supplemental pills are 500mg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
Nice thread. 500mg vitC is enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
Can someone give a TLDR of what collagen is and why collagenmaxxing is good / useful?

• +1
Nice thread. 500mg vitC is enough.
are u still using that collagen stack? msm + zinc + magnesium and some other stuff

• +1
Can someone give a TLDR of what collagen is and why collagenmaxxing is good / useful?
Collagen makes up the epidermis layer of your skin and is what makes your skin look young, smooth, and glowy. It makes your skin look thicker and more elastic and thus pronounces features. It also gives your skin a slight pinkish tone. (dark black tone if you're black)

It's basically one of the most important features for attracting women. Low collagen looks like this:

capture-png.99023

Greyish skin tone with folds everywhere (especially under the eyes and nose) Uneven/grainy looking skin and lower eyebrow/hair quality.

High collagen:

barrett-jordan-image.jpg

Smooth, bouyant, slightly pinkish, elastic skin with increased eyebrow quality/density.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 906
are u still using that collagen stack? msm + zinc + magnesium and some other stuff
Not anymore. Still taking vitc daily but not the other stuff. Taking MSM, glycine and cysteine daily interfered with my methylation and I couldn't convert homocysteine to methionine. Couldn't convert folic acid and cobalamin to B9 and B12 either. So I found the problem and stopped taking all those supplements aimlessly.

I get the zinc + mag through food

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 906 and OCDMaxxing
Been taking collagen powder for like almost a year

Makes nails grow hella fast and good for joints and hair thicker

Skin benefits ? Trivial

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Collagen makes up the epidermis layer of your skin and is what makes your skin look young, smooth, and glowy. It makes your skin look thicker and more elastic and thus pronounces features. It also gives your skin a slight pinkish tone. (dark black tone if you're black)

It's basically one of the most important features for attracting women. Low collagen looks like this:

capture-png.99023

Greyish skin tone with folds everywhere (especially under the eyes and nose) Uneven/grainy looking skin and lower eyebrow/hair quality.

High collagen:

barrett-jordan-image.jpg

Smooth, bouyant, slightly pinkish, elastic skin with increased eyebrow quality/density.

Interesting, so I guess what confuses me a bit is that there's actually collagen in the penis as well. There's also collagen in tendons, ligaments and even bone. What do you think collagenmaxxing actually does? Does it make it "thicker"? "healthier"? "stronger"? I wonder if this can make it harder to dickmaxx. (Or easier). You might think I'm trolling at this point, but I'm actually not. Between the corpora cavernosa and corpus spongeosum there is a very thick band of connective tissues called the tunica albuginea which is composed mostly of bi-layered collagen and elestic fibers. To actually cause growth you have to overcome the structural bonds of the collagen. This is also the limiting factor when it comes to growth, most people can get "newbie" gains, but after resistance and "strength" is built up (as a response to the stretching, it becomes nearly impossible to gain anymore).

• +1
I've excluded copper peptides because there is little evidence on their efficacy.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 906
Interesting, so I guess what confuses me a bit is that there's actually collagen in the penis as well. There's also collagen in tendons, ligaments and even bone. What do you think collagenmaxxing actually does? Does it make it "thicker"? "healthier"? "stronger"? I wonder if this can make it harder to dickmaxx. (Or easier). You might think I'm trolling at this point, but I'm actually not. Between the corpora cavernosa and corpus spongeosum there is a very thick band of connective tissues called the tunica albuginea which is composed mostly of bi-layered collagen and elestic fibers. To actually cause growth you have to overcome the structural bonds of the collagen. This is also the limiting factor when it comes to growth, most people can get "newbie" gains, but after resistance and "strength" is built up (as a response to the stretching, it becomes nearly impossible to gain anymore).
I think this assumption is a bit simplified, as collagen synthesis is a complex process that we don't know everything about.

Yes, there is collagen everywhere in the body.

I don't think "newbie gains" apply to collagen because evidence shows that our body can produce an unlimited amount of it, as long as our IGF-4 levels are stabilized (which fall as you age). There are people that have used Retin-a for 15 years and have no visible signs of increased aging. It, maintained their heightened collagen levels. There's also no evidence of a collagen "crash" once you get off of retin-a, it just slowly decreases to the levels your IGF-4 and HGH permit.

Yes, you are right, our bodies do seem to have a ceiling for how much collagen they can produce at a certain time. You can't fight your genetics. But if you can raise your IGF-4 levels through exercise and sleep, along with giving yourself boosts to cell turnover and thus collagen production via retin-a and other products, then you can very easily notice gains in your skin quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 906
What about dermarolling and collagen supplements? I also take vit C + zinc

With good skincare routine and healthy diet and light exercises (no weight) 3x a week?

• +1
Dermastamp 1.5mm Is not effective for general aging

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Stingray
What about dermarolling and collagen supplements? I also take vit C + zinc

With good skincare routine and healthy diet and light exercises (no weight) 3x a week?
Dermarolling is not good for your skin. It is made for acne scars and hyperpigmentation only, PERIOD. Using it on your entire face will basically guarantee scarring and is not worth it.

Collagen Supplements again have little effect on your skin, mostly affecting your nails and hair.

Vit c + zinc is good.

"light" exercise is a waste of time. Do 45-60 minutes of intense cardio every day or every other day. Go fast on your bike. Go for a really fast jog. Bring lots of water.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Deleted member 31826, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Dermarolling is not good for your skin. It is made for acne scars and hyperpigmentation only, PERIOD. Using it on your entire face will basically guarantee scarring and is not worth it.

Collagen Supplements again have little effect on your skin, mostly affecting your nails and hair.

Vit c + zinc is good.

"light" exercise is a waste of time. Do 45-60 minutes of intense cardio every day or every other day. Go fast on your bike. Go for a really fast jog. Bring lots of water.
I exercise about 40 min 3x a week

And I drink a lot of water as well

I have little acne marks I think I should use retin A instead

The whole dermarolling idea sound bad to me tbh

I’m going to buy mk-677 and Astaxanthin (I want my skin to look more reddish and pinky)

But collagen supplements did good for my hair and also slightly improved my skin

• +1
I've excluded copper peptides because there is little evidence on their efficacy.

giphy.gif
I'm glad he didn't talk about copper peptides :whistle::whistle:

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 906 and Chadelite
I'm glad he didn't talk about copper peptides :whistle::whistle:
You also have to inject that shit don't you?

In general I wanted to keep this a cheap, easy list.

• +1
You also have to inject that shit don't you?

In general I wanted to keep this a cheap, easy list.
Don't have to inject it. But yeah it's very expensive.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and Chadelite
Not anymore. Still taking vitc daily but not the other stuff. Taking MSM, glycine and cysteine daily interfered with my methylation and I couldn't convert homocysteine to methionine. Couldn't convert folic acid and cobalamin to B9 and B12 either. So I found the problem and stopped taking all those supplements aimlessly.

I get the zinc + mag through food
what if i only take msm + vit c daily?

• +1
great thread dude thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, RAITEIII, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
what if i only take msm + vit c daily?
MSM is usually used for liver and heavy metal detox. Taking MSM daily is detrimental since you'll be giving your body too many methyl donors. Once you chelate and expel all metals like mercury and excess iron, the remaining MSM will interfere with the MTHFR gene which will prevent your body's ability to convert folic acid and cobalamin to folate and cyanocobalamin which are the active forms of vitamin B9 and B12. You'll have problems converting homocysteine to SAM-e (methionine) too. MSM should be used when needed, but not every day, and you don't need to take tons of it. You only need to take it when you want to expel toxins from your body which need to be chelated. It has is purpose but taking it daily really isn't smart and will cause more problems.
MSM is usually used for liver and heavy metal detox. Taking MSM daily is detrimental since you'll be giving your body too many methyl donors. Once you chelate and expel all metals like mercury and excess iron, the remaining MSM will interfere with the MTHFR gene which will prevent your body's ability to convert folic acid and cobalamin to folate and cyanocobalamin which are the active forms of vitamin B9 and B12. You'll have problems converting homocysteine to SAM-e (methionine) too. MSM should be used when needed, but not every day, and you don't need to take tons of it. You only need to take it when you want to expel toxins from your body which need to be chelated. It has is purpose but taking it daily really isn't smart and will cause more problems.
And it'll prevent production of glutathione. That's the most important thing. Glutathione is the most powerful endogenous anti oxidant we have.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 6 others
Great post. Also sunscreen daily.

giphy.gif
Educate me on copper peptides. They legit?

• +1
Who stickied this lol

Now it's probably going to get less traffic cause nobody looks at stickies

• +1

Vit C Serum ~ $5

Aloe Vera Gel ~ $20

HGH - Free

Derminator 2 ~ $190

capture-png.99023

SKIN LIKE THIS OR DEATH:

Is this collagenmaxing stuff only for skin quality or does it help in other regards too?

• +1
Is this collagenmaxing stuff only for skin quality or does it help in other regards too?
Skin quality, eyebrow quality, eyelash quality.

I'm sure if you put this stuff in your hair but I wouldnt reccomend it... Red light therapy is legit for hair but you have to shine it on the root which is hard. Good for growing your hairline I guess.

• +1
It's over because my skin looks exactly like the shitty collagen morph in your post...

Great guide in any case, just, how long does a tube of Tretinoin last?

• +1
It's over because my skin looks exactly like the shitty collagen morph in your post...

Great guide in any case, just, how long does a tube of Tretinoin last?
It's not a morph. It's a pic of Jordan probably after sitting out in the sun, that's what happens to be when I do that. My skin looks like shit for 30 mins then really good after.

Those tubes of tretinoin last about 60 days if you store it correctly.

• +1

Vit C Serum ~ $5

Aloe Vera Gel ~ $20

HGH - Free

Derminator 2 ~ $190

capture-png.99023

SKIN LIKE THIS OR DEATH:

Are these ranked from most effective to least?

• +1

Vit C Serum ~ $5

Aloe Vera Gel ~ $20

HGH - Free

Derminator 2 ~ $190

capture-png.99023

SKIN LIKE THIS OR DEATH:

Are you sure about 15-30mins for the lamp you posted?
I've seen studies saying that RLT has a sort of "sweet spot" in terms of effectiveness for time and irradiance (although the actual sweet spot isn't fully known yet due to lack of studies)

The lamp you posted has an irradiance of 25mW/cm2 @1 foot <=> 100mW/cm2 @ 6" (6" was the distance recommended in the discussion of the product for light therapy)
The studies I've seen use MUCH lower levels of irradiance over a similar time period

Only thing keeping me from doing RLT at this point. Can any highiqcels help me out?

• +1
I've seen studies saying that RLT has a sort of "sweet spot" in terms of effectiveness for time and irradiance (although the actual sweet spot isn't fully known yet due to lack of studies)
View attachment 99493
The lamp you posted has an irradiance of 25mW/cm2 @1 foot <=> 100mW/cm2 @ 6" (6" was the distance recommended in the discussion of the product for light therapy)
The studies I've seen use MUCH lower levels of irradiance over a similar time period
View attachment 99494

Only thing keeping me from doing RLT at this point. Can any highiqcels help me out?
Idk dude, I've just been blasting that shit on my face for 15-20 minutes 2x a day and I've seen some results. Sometimes I have it like 8-10 inches away, sometimes I put it right up against my cheek. It notice good results for both.,

It's best not to think about it too much. At the end of the day, it's just light. It doesn't burn your skin. It isn't gonna fuck your face up. I notice my forehead wrinkle has faded somewhat and it's only been about 7 days.

• +1
Idk dude, I've just been blasting that shit on my face for 15-20 minutes 2x a day and I've seen some results.

It's best not to think about it too much. At the end of the day, it's just light. It doesn't burn your skin. It isn't gonna fuck your face up. I notice my forehead wrinkle has faded somewhat and it's only been about 7 days.
Ok thanks I'll get on it asap. It's just it would be nice if someone could actually figure this shit out and pump out a guide on how to do the most efficient LLLT

• +1
Ok thanks I'll get on it asap. It's just it would be nice if someone could actually figure this shit out and pump out a guide on how to do the most efficient LLLT
I might do that for the specific lamp I linked. Can't test other products, although I'm sure Joov probably is far more effective. They also cost like $100's though, fuck that.

• +1
Skin quality, eyebrow quality, eyelash quality.

I'm sure if you put this stuff in your hair but I wouldnt reccomend it... Red light therapy is legit for hair but you have to shine it on the root which is hard. Good for growing your hairline I guess.
I just found this stuff that belongs to my mom. Would this work as an alternative to the stuff you listed above? It’s 4,000mg as it says on the front which seems like a lot.

7B634F53 1B9D 47D0 842E 0D4D4A5532B5

• +1
  • +1
I just found this stuff that belongs to my mom. Would this work as an alternative to the stuff you listed above? It’s 4,000mg as it says on the front which seems like a lot.

View attachment 99611

• +1
tldr?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, CarlSagan96 and Deleted member 1774
I wonder if this can make it harder to dickmaxx. (Or easier).
As a remark, I've noticed a noticeable girth increase during holidays (still lasting slightly), maybe because of the sun and river/see baths ? Testosterone ?
I think I was close to 7" in girth (whereas 6+ usually)
MSM is usually used for liver and heavy metal detox. Taking MSM daily is detrimental since you'll be giving your body too many methyl donors.
I've taken 2 pills MSM (818mg) a day (+ginger) as part of amaroli for years and faced no health issue.
FOR 4 years.
Maybe because I am a smoker and I do it with light amaroli ?

By the way, it's funny nobody's here heard about amaroli.... or maybe I'm wrong ?

Last edited:
  • +1
yes, they are
GHK-cu
Matrixyl 3000
Pentrapeptide 18
SNAP-8
SNAP-25
Agireline
Syn-ack, Syn-tacks, Syn-coll
As a remark, I've noticed a noticeable girth increase during holidays (still lasting slightly), maybe because of the sun and river/see baths ? Testosterone ?
I think I was close to 7" in girth (whereas 6+ usually)

I've taken 2 pills MSM (818mg) a day (+ginger) as part of amaroli for years and faced no health issue.
FOR 4 years.
Maybe because I am a smoker and I do it with light amaroli ?

By the way, it's funny nobody's here heard about amaroli.... or maybe I'm wrong ?
You've a fully functioning MTHFR gene then. Most people have some sort of mutation and once they use MSM and introduce too many methyl donors, they interfere with MTHFR gene expression and end up with an inability to methylate folic acid, cobalamin etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and her
I should also add that Ashwaganda is good for maintaining your glow even when you're tired or stressed (cortisol cucks collagen)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, AscendingHero, Highrise and 1 other person
You've a fully functioning MTHFR gene then. Most people have some sort of mutation and once they use MSM and introduce too many methyl donors, they interfere with MTHFR gene expression and end up with an inability to methylate folic acid, cobalamin etc
Maybe because I started meditation at the same time ?
Epigenetics ?

• +1
Thx bro bookmarked for the year 2026 when i will maybe have the cash

(Srs thank you)

• +1
View attachment 99493
View attachment 99494

Y'know I've looked into this more because I do notice that sometimes my skin looks worse after doing it.

This time I decided to do a session that was only 6 minutes long at 8 inches away from my face (my hand width, roughly) and I did notice that my skin looked BETTER after I was done.

I believe there is a sweet spot... Gonna have to experiment more then I'll make a thread on this product.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 656
Know anything about the impact of caffeine on collagen? I'm seeing a lot about it distrupting collagen production, which is strange given matcha/green tea are often said to be very good for collagen and skin in general when they're high in caffeine, and caffeine is oftentimes prescribed here for things like weight-loss.

• +1
Know anything about the impact of caffeine on collagen? I'm seeing a lot about it distrupting collagen production, which is strange given matcha/green tea are often said to be very good for collagen and skin in general when they're high in caffeine, and caffeine is oftentimes prescribed here for things like weight-loss.
Caffeine is not a good thing to have. Coffee is not healthy. Avoid it all together.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 906, Chadelite and 1 other person