Ultimate Face Looksmaxes

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
So everyone knows about mewing and chewing and skincare for good face. But what else is there to help ascend. Is shit like facepulling and bonesmashing legit? 14 yo youngcel btw.

So everyone knows about mewing and chewing and skincare for good face. But what else is there to help ascend. Is shit like facepulling and bonesmashing legit? 14 yo youngcel btw.
work out eat well. legit only shit you can do rn tbh ngl

Growing and shaping eyebrows. Dying them if they are blonde.
Microneedling to achieve smooth skin. Tanning with Melatonin II if you have pale complexion. Accutane if you have Acne.
Dental care. Whitening and straightening with braces typically.
Not really facial but neck training for a thicker neck and a good haircut.
I suppose the next steps are surgical and not the kind of thing a 14 y/o can afford.

Facepulling and bonesmashing fall into the same category as mewing... they are bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: shimada
Microneedling to achieve smooth skin
I read somewhere that using retin-a whilst also microneedling is a bad idea. is that true?

I read somewhere that using retin-a whilst also microneedling is a bad idea. is that true?
Retin-A increases the sensitivity of the skin. To be safe you should stop using it for a week before microneedling and for 2 weeks afterwards. The same goes for other topicals which make the skin sensitive like AHA/BHA, benzoyl peroxide, exfoliating masks and hydroquinone.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
if your skin is fine now don't worry about microneedling or retin-a

Get a job and start saving money so you can afford surgery or fillers in the future. Don't fall for copes like bonesmashing, and taking a laundry list of supplements that do fuck all for your looks. Even roiding is more productive than the "looksmaxing" that the poorcels on here like to cope with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and dodt
Face transplant. Honestly surgery or cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
dont use accutane during puberty

skin care, hair, etc can make you better but it's not enough to be a chad

Get a job and start saving money so you can afford surgery or fillers in the future. Don't fall for copes like bonesmashing, and taking a laundry list of supplements that do fuck all for your looks. Even roiding is more productive than the "looksmaxing" that the poorcels on here like to cope with.
is roiding at 14 safe?

is roiding at 14 safe?
Not at 14. Wait until at least 20 ish.

Right now, focus on getting a job and doing well in school so you can moneymax and pay for surgery

Lefort 3 else is cope

• +1
Reactions: dodt
facepulling is not legit. Orthodontic facepull headgear have to be weared 8 hours a day for a year to improve your face.
people who facepull usually do it for 2 minutes a day.

bonesmashing in my experience does not work, it's better to save money for surgeries and fillers

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Never take accutane.

facepulling is not legit. Orthodontic facepull headgear have to be weared 8 hours a day for a year to improve your face.
people who facepull usually do it for 2 minutes a day.

bonesmashing in my experience does not work, it's better to save money for surgeries and fillers
legit

What's your skin and hair look like? Honestly at 14 you should be pretty good in those areas unless you have acne.

Beyond skin and hair there's not much you can do to looksmax at this age besides hope puberty does you well.

>skin care
>gym
>palate expander if needed
> better genetics

>skin care
>gym
>palate expander if needed
> better genetics
can i get a palate expander with braces and if so how do i know if i need it

can i get a palate expander with braces and if so how do i know if i need it
palate expanding will require braces to correct teeth positioning.

if it looks narrow i guess, ask ur dentist

palate expanding will require braces to correct teeth positioning.
it basically has the benefits that mewing claims to have right

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Don't fall for copes like taking a laundry list of supplements that do fuck all for your looks.
:lul: If this ain't true. No offence the users here who do this.

Number #1 looksmax is weightloss.
You should aim to be at 15% body fat or maybe a bit lower