Ultimate giga blackpill part 2 (REAL)

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Ok guys this one is actually real ngl and not that exciting. So two girls walk in not particularly GL but cute high maintenance looking a lot of makeup probably my looksmatch or maybe I'm slightly better looking, I usually just look over at people walking in the store and smile and say hello or something if they look at me back and acknowledge that I exist or whatever. But the first girl just walks in looks at me for half a second and looks away doesn't acknowledge me or anything so I was like ok whatever. Rung them up, of course I was still invisible.

Then some customers I know walk in and they were like oh haven't seen you in a minute blah blah blah making chit chat and I noticed that one of them looked at me (tbh idc but I noticed it) didn't look back or anything. I didn't look at them one other time since ringing them up. But when answering the phone both them looked at me, and multiple times throughout talking with the other customers. It's super obvious cause one of them had to literally turn her head 90 degrees to look at me each time. I still didn't look back or nothing throughout the entire time.

I'm pretty sure the customers I was talking to noticed as well and one was like you got a gf? I was like nah, and she was like what about those girls that were sitting there they were cute right you shoulda talked to them. I was like yeah they were cute.

What is this, do they just want validation from me looking at them?

How is this a “Ultimate giga Blackpill” ??

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, DarknLost and mr contemptuous
Didnt read

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and TheChosenChad
clickbait

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Tales from the basement part 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, TheMewingBBC and Petsmart
Nothing to do with blackpill

Ok guys this one is actually real ngl and not that exciting. So two girls walk in not particularly GL but cute high maintenance looking a lot of makeup probably my looksmatch or maybe I'm slightly better looking, I usually just look over at people walking in the store and smile and say hello or something if they look at me back and acknowledge that I exist or whatever. But the first girl just walks in looks at me for half a second and looks away doesn't acknowledge me or anything so I was like ok whatever. Rung them up, of course I was still invisible.

Then some customers I know walk in and they were like oh haven't seen you in a minute blah blah blah making chit chat and I noticed that one of them looked at me (tbh idc but I noticed it) didn't look back or anything. I didn't look at them one other time since ringing them up. But when answering the phone both them looked at me, and multiple times throughout talking with the other customers. It's super obvious cause one of them had to literally turn her head 90 degrees to look at me each time. I still didn't look back or nothing throughout the entire time.

I'm pretty sure the customers I was talking to noticed as well and one was like you got a gf? I was like nah, and she was like what about those girls that were sitting there they were cute right you shoulda talked to them. I was like yeah they were cute.

What is this, do they just want validation from me looking at them?
Way too long but still read the whole thing

Way too long but still read the whole thing
So why do girls do that. Are they coping with the fact they're not THAT gling or they want you to look back to feel validated or what?
Tales from the basement part 4
Lmao how is this tales from the basement, it's a simple story that just happened at work

So why do girls do that. Are they coping with the fact they're not THAT gling or they want you to look back to feel validated or what?

Lmao how is this tales from the basement, it's a simple story that just happened at work
I lied. I didn’t read a single word

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Didn't read

Guys stop cyper bullying me I thought we agreed not two

This is the first time im commenting
DIN RED

sometimes they want validation agree