ULTIMATE GUIDE TO A MASCULINE JAW

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
The most impressive ascensions I personally have ever seen are from a wider jaw.
E8c21688425ea9150bb53edfab5195e5
Download

5b4a4087c94568bef226e1a168081845
Well, to get a wider jaw surgery is your best bet, ngl but its also risky and expensive.
Our jaws have become beta, cucky and weak. Just walk around the streets and most people run around with smaller jaws than steve from american dad jfl.
Steve Smith

So how can we get that nice strong Stan jawline?

Well, what the propaganda sells us today is all processed food, who is gonna get a strong jaw from a burger? We have become fags and one reason as to why is our soft nutrition, it has made us soft. So one possibility to get a stronger jaw:

Chew hard, unprocessed meat, nuts, old bread, all masculine alpha things chad could destroy within seconds with alpha jaw.

StrongJawline

A strong jaw looks more masculine and is one of the few non-negotiable features of male aesthetics. I have never seen a model with weak jaw, but I have seen recessed maxillas, bad UEA, bulbuous nose...

But weak jaw kills your looks.

Second way would be to chew gum, but dont even bother with fgt mainstream bullshit, they are soft to appeal to children, not men.

Chew real mastic gum from greece, only problem is its pretty expensive. I used to pay around 170€ a year for mastic, it was worth it tho! But I found a cheaper alternative so keep reading and dont be one of those "tldnrd" fags.

Next possibility is with a plastuc gum.

Yeah I know sound like BS and they mostly are. Maybe you have heard about fucking
Jawzrsize, here you chew with your canines which completely fucks up your jaw and can chip your teeth, they just make crazy amount of fgt marketing propaganda.

Now, I tried a new thing called jawliner, those gums are stronger than fzcking mastic will ever be and there are some crazy transformations
Beforevsafter 720x

Call ms stupid but I literally believe for some this thing can move them up like 1PSL. (only if your jaw was rather weak to begin with obv)

Helped me as long midface cel to get a wider face so my fwhr aint that fucked up.

Also this shit is crazy cheap, I paid like 20$

Too long didnt read:

If you dont have this jaw your not looksmaxing
Kisspng stan smith steve smith roger television show ameri character chin 5ae1694d5ca5b163734

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, IndianJock, thecel and 14 others
Cope if you have a long midface

• +1
Reactions: Amine
Another worthless fucking chewing thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emrvj, Lolcel, Deleted member 2205 and 8 others
Cope if you have a long midface
Lol I literally was about to tag you because of long midface. If you have long midface you should get width so your fwhr isnt that gay
Another worthless fucking chewing thread
Jfl at people who dont chew hard in 2020. Aka like 99% of the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Lol I literally was about to tag you because of long midface. If you have long midface you should get width so your fwhr isnt that gay
I've been chewing mastic gum for months and it doesn't fucking matter cause my midface ratio is still shit and I have a long kike alien nose
On top of that my skull shape is fucking peanut

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, aspieSavage and 1 other person
also a thicker neck gives the illusion of a wider lower 3rd

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Warlow, EverythingMaxxer and 13 others
I've been chewing mastic gum for months and it doesn't fucking matter cause my midface ratio is still shit and I have a long kike alien nose
On top of that my skull shape is fucking peanut
Mastic gets too weak after a month. I bet you saw some progress in the beginning.

As for the peanut, grow hair out or rope

Mastic gets too weak after a month. I bet you saw some progress in the beginning.

As for the peanut, grow hair out or rope
My hair is already grown out. I'm going to rope

:( dont wanna lose you on this forum tbh nohomo
There's no point in living. There's nothing I can do about this dolichocephalic deformity. I can pm you pics. My midface ruins my life

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
There's no point in living. There's nothing I can do about this dolichocephalic deformity. I can pm you pics. My midface ruins my life
Pls bro. I probbly have a longer midface ngl :)

Jfl at people who dont chew hard in 2020. Aka like 99% of the world
Bro but it doesn't work I'm sorry, there is ZERO FUCKING PROOF THIS SHIT WORKS, all before after photos are implants/fillers or other tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, wagbox, Deleted member 3162 and 1 other person
Bro but it doesn't work I'm sorry, there is ZERO FUCKING PROOF THIS SHIT WORKS, all before after photos are implants/fillers or other tales from the basement
Is good to not believe everything some dude on the internet talking shit, but this is legit buddy. You can train every muscle on your body, why not the masseters?

• +1
Reactions: Freddo
Is good to not believe everything some dude on the internet talking shit, but this is legit buddy. You can train every muscle on your body, why not the masseters?
Nice argument bro, but it's the argument that fucking defeats chewing. MASSETERS DON'T WORK LIKE THE OTHER MUSCLES I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY THIS UNTIL MY DEATH THEY DON'T GROW FROM DAMAGE LIKE THE OTHER MUSCLES

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Nice argument bro, but it's the argument that fucking defeats chewing. MASTERS DON'T WORK LIKE THE OTHER MUSCLES I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY THIS UNTIL MY DEATH THEY DON'T GROW FROM DAMAGE LIKE THE OTHER MUSCLES
😂 Aight, you do you bro. No hard feelings

gives me nothing but bloat, chewing should he dead by now. Better bonesmash ur jaws jfl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
FUARK

I HAVE A PACK OF MASTIC HERE

IM GOING TO CHEW IT 20 MINS WHILE USING RED LIGHT THERAPY DAILY

THEN DO NECK TRAINING

DOM OR DEATH

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, noped and Deleted member 2621
The most impressive ascensions I personally have ever seen are from a wider jaw.
View attachment 268214View attachment 268217
View attachment 268218
Well, to get a wider jaw surgery is your best bet, ngl but its also risky and expensive.
Our jaws have become beta, cucky and weak. Just walk around the streets and most people run around with smaller jaws than steve from american dad jfl.
View attachment 268220

Well, what the propaganda sells us today is all processed food, who is gonna get a strong jaw from a burger? We have become fags and one reason as to why is our soft nutrition, it has made us soft. So one possibility to get a stronger jaw:

Chew hard, unprocessed meat, nuts, old bread, all masculine alpha things chad could destroy within seconds with alpha jaw.

View attachment 268227

A strong jaw looks more masculine and is one of the few non-negotiable features of male aesthetics. I have never seen a model with weak jaw, but I have seen recessed maxillas, bad UEA, bulbuous nose...

Second way would be to chew gum, but dont even bother with fgt mainstream bullshit, they are soft to appeal to children, not men.

Chew real mastic gum from greece, only problem is its pretty expensive. I used to pay around 170€ a year for mastic, it was worth it tho! But I found a cheaper alternative so keep reading and dont be one of those "tldnrd" fags.

Yeah I know sound like BS and they mostly are. Maybe you have heard about fucking
Jawzrsize, here you chew with your canines which completely fucks up your jaw and can chip your teeth, they just make crazy amount of fgt marketing propaganda.

Now, I tried a new thing called jawliner, those gums are stronger than fzcking mastic will ever be and there are some crazy transformations
View attachment 268236

Call ms stupid but I literally believe for some this thing can move them up like 1PSL. (only if your jaw was rather weak to begin with obv)

Helped me as long midface cel to get a wider face so my fwhr aint that fucked up.

Too long didnt read:

If you dont have this jaw your not looksmaxingView attachment 268241
No way this transformation pic isnt just lower bf

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
if u train ur masseters

ur ramus will get longer

and ur jaw will be thicker as muscles causes bone growth
i bet it is both

• +1
Reactions: Freddo, Hades, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
gives me nothing but bloat, chewing should he dead by now. Better bonesmash ur jaws jfl
yo imma do a debloat thread soon, there is too phases to the perfect jaw.

first growing the masseters, you right you gonna look bloated, and then the debloat phase. repeat until death
yy its lower bodyfat and different lightning and everything but legit, obvsly its marketing but you can see the jaw grew too

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz, Deleted member 3195, Hades and 3 others
yo imma do a debloat thread soon, there is too phases to the perfect jaw.

first growing the masseters, you right you gonna look bloated, and then the debloat phase. repeat until death
looking forward to it and u better make an atrophy thread too just incase massive masseter destroy my harmony

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
View attachment 268218
View attachment 268220

View attachment 268227

View attachment 268236

Too long didnt read:

as a teenager what shall i take to be more DOM

creatine is the only "safe" thing i have found - increase dht by 50% which is alot

if u train ur masseters

ur ramus will get longer

and ur jaw will be thicker as muscles causes bone growth

i bet it is both
Dom jaw for life tbh

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Chadelite
what can i take bro?

creatine speeds up balding so i won't get it
i take proviron. it speeds up balding like crazy so i combine with minox

• +1
ULTIMATE GUIDE TO A MASCULINE JAW: Go to a place with different lighting

what does it do and how much is it?
it basically is pure dht with some chemical attached to make it orally effective. doesnt chenge your muscle mass but makes you way more masculine
i pay like 60 bucks for one high dose cycle

Look at this native american's face.
It's all because they only ate raw, thick meats, and lots of vegetables.
You may get some results even with a standard gum (if you chew it for like atleast 5 hours a day), but for me personally it causes a massive stomach pain because the artificial sweeteners, so maybe i'll give this thing a try.

Attachments

• 241208553.jpg
    241208553.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,111
  • +1
View attachment 268218
View attachment 268220

View attachment 268227

View attachment 268236

Too long didnt read:

Iam underage annd i think its impossible to explain someone to order me this shit....there must me a thing I cant make at home or buy at local shop that will work fine

Iam underage annd i think its impossible to explain someone to order me this shit....there must me a thing I cant make at home or buy at local shop that will work fine
Nothing i know off bro. Just get a job or find a way to pay without your parents knowing

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Nothing i know off bro. Just get a job or find a way to pay without your parents knowing
Thanks bro...but i dont like lying I would try to make money by my own and I would give it to my parents and than I would buy

• +1
Thanks bro...but i dont like lying I would try to make money by my own and I would give it to my parents and than I would buy
integrity is a valuable trait brother

• +1
Is zygos slightly wider then jaw ideal? Even though you want both to be large and angular.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Chewing + training neck will give you a great boost. Good thread.

• +1
broeder niet doen er is altijd een reden om te leven

View attachment 268218
View attachment 268220

View attachment 268227

View attachment 268236

Too long didnt read:

HELP DO I GET THE HARD OR MEDIUM VERSION
I AGREE MASTIC GUM IS LEGIT

• +1
nvm
i got both, imo if you onlly take one take the hard version. Or get the big pack here and be set for life
I just started mastic like yesterday should I still get hard version? or chew until mastic is too easy and switch to hard

View attachment 268218
View attachment 268220

View attachment 268227

View attachment 268236

Too long didnt read:

Bro u need to try it out. I dont trust those before afters from doctors.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.