Ultimate Hairlinemaxxing Guide and Where to Buy Shit

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Finasteride - $0.22/ea

Required for large-scale hair regrowth. Blocks DHT flow to the scalp and ends shedding altogether. Dutasteride is a more potent alternative.

Dr Pen A6 - $70
This is basically the root of every hairlinemaxxing / anti-norwooding routine. You should not do it more than once a week. Set the Dr Pen to 2mm - 2.5mm and to the highest speed.

Dr Pen A6 42-Pin Cartridges - $5.89/ea
42-pin cartridges are best for your hairline, the skin up there is very thin so it will easily penetrate and cause less pain.

Hylauronic Acid - $15

Use after Dr Pen A6. Stops bleeding and further stimulates scalp

Peppermint Oil - $4.99
Buy the 5ml one, should last you about 2 months. Use it 3-5 times a week at night. Do not use after dermarolling. It's a very intense blood circulator and superior to Minoxidil for regrowing hair.

Nofap - Free
When you orgasm, your body converts T into DHT. Many people report increased shedding with daily masturbation so it's best to keep it to once a week or less. I myself notice thicker hair after 3 days of not masturbating. Don't rely on this too much, but it's good to add to your routine nonetheless.

Minoxidil - Do not use
Just don't. It will seriously fuck your skin up. Months-long recovery time. Not a good idea.

Having a dense, low hairline is one of the most important things for facial attraction.
It's impossible to have JB appeal with a receding hairline.

justin-bieber-hair-loss.jpg

The norwood reaper spares no one.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, maxximuss and 32 others
Love this guy, no homo.
Finasteride - $0.22/ea

Required for large-scale hair regrowth. Blocks DHT flow to the scalp and ends shedding altogether. Dutasteride is a more potent alternative.

Dr Pen A6 - $70
This is basically the root of every hairlinemaxxing / anti-norwooding routine. You should not do it more than once a week. Set the Dr Pen to 2mm - 2.5mm and to the highest speed.

42-pin cartridges are best for your hairline, the skin up there is very thin so it will easily penetrate and cause less pain.

Hylauronic Acid - $15

Peppermint Oil - $4.99
Buy the 5ml one, should last you about 2 months. Use it 3-5 times a week at night. Do not use after dermarolling. It's a very intense blood circulator and superior to Minoxidil for regrowing hair.

Nofap - Free
When you orgasm, your body converts T into DHT. Many people report increased shedding with daily masturbation so it's best to keep it to once a week or less. I myself notice thicker hair after 3 days of not masturbating. Don't rely on this too much, but it's good to add to your routine nonetheless.

Minoxidil - Do not use
Just don't. It will seriously fuck your skin up. Months-long recovery time. Not a good idea.

Having a dense, low hairline is one of the most important things for facial attraction.

how doers the hairline pen work/ im norword 0, shall i start using it
Finasteride - $0.22/ea

Dr Pen A6 - $70

Hylauronic Acid - $15

Peppermint Oil - $4.99

Nofap - Free

Minoxidil - Do not use

This guy should get paid to post stuff, literally best guy on the site

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Salience, Deleted member 4387 and 4 others
Love this guy, no homo.

how doers the hairline pen work/ im norword 0, shall i start using it

This guy should get paid to post stuff, literally best guy on the site
EC
Bassfreak and more left, also Lookism is far better on knowledge

but I found it interesting that he described peppermint oil as blood circulating and the use of hya

he should add RU and keto.
I have positive experience with it

• +1
Reactions: lemonacid
EC
Bassfreak and more left, also Lookism is far better on knowledge

but I found it interesting that he described peppermint oil as blood circulating and the use of hya

he should add RU and keto.
I have positive experience with it
have you got any links from lookism?

have you got any links from lookism?
am on phone rn

just google, for example
"Lookism slayer traits"
and there are already 50 threads popping up

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Bee pollen too.

No fap 100% cope. The rest is legit.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Finasteride - $0.22/ea

Dr Pen A6 - $70

Hylauronic Acid - $15

Peppermint Oil - $4.99

Nofap - Free

Minoxidil - Do not use

I would add this thread to the looksmax archive if you had not criticized minoxidil and believed noFap

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Chadelite and Newguyaround
Minox once a night is perfectly fine. I’ve been doing it once a night and it works with 0 sids

Finasteride - $0.22/ea

Dr Pen A6 - $70

Hylauronic Acid - $15

Peppermint Oil - $4.99

Nofap - Free

Minoxidil - Do not use

Ok but will this lower a genetically high hairline (naturally high hairline without norwooding)?

I would add this thread to the looksmax archive if you had not criticized minoxidil and believed noFap
Going to have to disagree with you there. Even SquareChinorDeath, whose post is IN the looksmax archive removed minox from his routine because he felt it had a bad effect on his skin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6278642/

And I myself have used Minoxidil and it DEFINITELY fucked my skin up, I looked like a zombie while I was on it and everyone always said I looked tired/depressed. I've since removed it and my skin has gotten marginally better.

And I personally do get thicker hair on NoFap, there is tons of testimonials on this but no studies. https://endhairloss.eu/does-masturbation-cause-hair-loss/ Essentially when you ejaculate, almost ALL testosterone in your body is converted to DHT in an instant, so routine masturbation can have a harmful effect on your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and her
Going to have to disagree with you there. Even SquareChinorDeath, whose post is IN the looksmax archive removed minox from his routine because he felt it had a bad effect on his skin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6278642/

And I myself have used Minoxidil and it DEFINITELY fucked my skin up, I looked like a zombie while I was on it and everyone always said I looked tired/depressed. I've since removed it and my skin has gotten marginally better.

And I personally do get thicker hair on NoFap, there is tons of testimonials on this but no studies. https://endhairloss.eu/does-masturbation-cause-hair-loss/ Essentially when you ejaculate, almost ALL testosterone in your body is converted to DHT in an instant, so routine masturbation can have a harmful effect on your hair.
What about using minox once a night? I only put like a drop on my temples, and a little on my crown.

What about using minox once a night? I only put like a drop on my temples, and a little on my crown.
Well, how does your skin look? Do you have a pinkish glow?

Well, how does your skin look? Do you have a pinkish glow?
No pinkish glow. Skin looks the same. I can’t imagine using minoxidil twice a day holy shit. But tbh minoxidil is only for normies (rogaine) only thing you need is finasteride, derma, and a good shampoo and you’ll be good

No pinkish glow. Skin looks the same. I can’t imagine using minoxidil twice a day holy shit. But tbh minoxidil is only for normies (rogaine) only thing you need is finasteride, derma, and a good shampoo and you’ll be good
Minoxidil is a horrible drug that I can’t reccomend to anyone (for hairloss)

1. You have to use it for the rest of your life

2. It has bad shedding and even stops working for some people

3. Rapes your collagen

Get off of it ASAP. Get tretinoin too for amazing glowing young skin. People will say you look like you’re in grade school again.

3. Rapes your collagen

Get off of it ASAP. Get tretinoin too for amazing glowing young skin. People will say you look like you’re in grade school again.
I don’t plan on stopping minox it’s cheap and I only use it at night with not sides

And does tretinoin cause a purge?

I don’t plan on stopping minox it’s cheap and I only use it at night with not sides

And does tretinoin cause a purge?
It can. For me it didn’t though, and I had bad acne.

you have a point!

Didn’t @SquareChinOrDeath say that we shouldn’t use peppermint oil because IT INHIBITS 40% OF PGE2 PRODUCTION?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, PubertyMaxxer and SquareChinOrDeath
imagine being 17 and having to worry about all this crap fcking lol

No fap lol 99 percent of men would be bald

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Didn’t @SquareChinOrDeath say that we shouldn’t use peppermint oil because IT INHIBITS 40% OF PGE2 PRODUCTION?
That's right.

Noted Inhibitors of PGE2 production that might be advertised as good for hair growth are:
Topical peppermint oil
Curcumin, Selenium, Sulforaphane, L-Carnitine, BCAA

But they inhibit PGE2 so hair won't grow lol

Finasteride - $0.22/ea

Dr Pen A6 - $70

Hylauronic Acid - $15

Peppermint Oil - $4.99

Nofap - Free

Minoxidil - Do not use

Strong post.
This is all you need really:
Skip Finasteride go straight to Dutasteride with an Estradiol blocker such as I-3-C Twice daily.
Oral and topical Castor and black seed oil.
Topical: 70% CASTOR OIL, BLACK SEED OIL, ROSEMARY OIL WITH A BIT OF SANDALORE IN 30% DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE (DMSO)
Daily 0.5-1mm microneedling is very legit with topical SETIPIPRANT after, in addition to weekly 2.5mm.
30mg Lithium Chloride straight after WEEKLY 2.5mm microneedling

If you can afford getting PGE2 then it's best.

That's right.

Noted Inhibitors of PGE2 production that might be advertised as good for hair growth are:
Topical peppermint oil

Strong post.
Skip Finasteride go straight to Dutasteride with an Estradiol blocker such as I-3-C Twice daily.
Topical: 70% CASTOR OIL, BLACK SEED OIL, ROSEMARY OIL WITH A BIT OF SANDALORE IN 30% DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE (DMSO)
Daily 0.5-1mm microneedling is very legit with topical SETIPIPRANT after, in addition to weekly 2.5mm.

That's right.

Topical peppermint oil

Strong post.

I use peppermint oil from time to time. Take "
Curcumin, Selenium, Sulforaphane, L-Carnitine, BCAA" from time to time and my hair grows very fast and thick with nw0. PGE2 is not something that causes hair to grow. It's for repair!

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98
What does that do?
stimulates progenitor cells and causes follicle neogenesis.
This is a must for bald areas.

I use peppermint oil from time to time. Take "
Curcumin, Selenium, Sulforaphane, L-Carnitine, BCAA" from time to time and my hair grows very fast and thick with nw0. PGE2 is not something that causes hair to grow. It's for repair!

All of these are strong PGE2 inhibitors, google it for yourself.
Try regrowing from NW2 to NW0 and see just how important PGE2 is for the temples.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
stimulates progenitor cells and causes follicle neogenesis.
This is a must for bald areas.

All of these are strong PGE2 inhibitors, google it for yourself.
Try regrowing from NW2 to NW0 and see just how important PGE2 is for the temples.
You have a good point. Inhibiting PGE2 is not a good idea if your hair is actually falling out. Regular peppermint oil use isn't smart even if you're NW0, but it has benefits so long as your C:A phase activity ratio isn't positive. People with AA should get on Dutasteride and start microneedling, castor oil, sandalore etc like you mentioned. But it's difficult to differentiate AA and MPB, and they're very different. You still will lose hair eventually if you have MPB, even if you're using Dutasteride and doing everything to promote growth at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
Finasteride - $0.22/ea

Dr Pen A6 - $70

Hylauronic Acid - $15

Peppermint Oil - $4.99

Nofap - Free

Minoxidil - Do not use

What's JB appeal?

What's JB appeal?
Appeal to young women

High collagen skin and low hairlines = JB appeal, even if youre not necessarily a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
how do you get rid of some hair to get a better hairline

What about rosemary essential oil?

Is this Indian site safe?

Finasteride - $0.22/ea

Dr Pen A6 - $70

Hylauronic Acid - $15

Peppermint Oil - $4.99

Nofap - Free

Minoxidil - Do not use

would this work to get a beard plus say yes

when you ejaculate, almost ALL testosterone in your body is converted to DHT in an instant, so routine masturbation can have a harmful effect on your hair.

Do you have any actual evidence of this? Sounds too bullshit to be true.

3. Rapes your collagen

Tretinoin is Retin-A isnt it?

so basically fapping destroys your hairline?
how many times should u fap maximum in a month?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Is there any shampoo that helps keep hair? I’m still only 17 and NW0 but i’m prone to balding so I wanna start from now before I start balding.
so basically fapping destroys your hairline?
how many times should u fap maximum in a month?
Bullshit TBH. I have been fapping since I was 14 and now i’m gonna be 18 in a few days and my hairline is still the same no changes whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401