42d 6h 9m
Is this Indian site safe?

B

BackFromTheMogging

Knowledgable
Time online
5d 10h 59m
Finasteride - $0.22/ea

Required for large-scale hair regrowth. Blocks DHT flow to the scalp and ends shedding altogether. Dutasteride is a more potent alternative.

Dr Pen A6 - $70
This is basically the root of every hairlinemaxxing / anti-norwooding routine. You should not do it more than once a week. Set the Dr Pen to 2mm - 2.5mm and to the highest speed.

Dr Pen A6 42-Pin Cartridges - $5.89/ea
42-pin cartridges are best for your hairline, the skin up there is very thin so it will easily penetrate and cause less pain.

Hylauronic Acid - $15

Use after Dr Pen A6. Stops bleeding and further stimulates scalp

Peppermint Oil - $4.99
Buy the 5ml one, should last you about 2 months. Use it 3-5 times a week at night. Do not use after dermarolling. It's a very intense blood circulator and superior to Minoxidil for regrowing hair.

Nofap - Free
When you orgasm, your body converts T into DHT. Many people report increased shedding with daily masturbation so it's best to keep it to once a week or less. I myself notice thicker hair after 3 days of not masturbating. Don't rely on this too much, but it's good to add to your routine nonetheless.

Minoxidil - Do not use
Just don't. It will seriously fuck your skin up. Months-long recovery time. Not a good idea.

Having a dense, low hairline is one of the most important things for facial attraction.
It's impossible to have JB appeal with a receding hairline.

The norwood reaper spares no one.
would this work to get a beard plus say yes

MewingJBP

MewingJBP

Amateur
Time online
9d 16h 0m
when you ejaculate, almost ALL testosterone in your body is converted to DHT in an instant, so routine masturbation can have a harmful effect on your hair.
Do you have any actual evidence of this? Sounds too bullshit to be true.

S

skooLX-aM

Erudite
Time online
13d 17h 31m
Minoxidil is a horrible drug that I can’t reccomend to anyone (for hairloss)

1. You have to use it for the rest of your life

2. It has bad shedding and even stops working for some people

3. Rapes your collagen

Get off of it ASAP. Get tretinoin too for amazing glowing young skin. People will say you look like you’re in grade school again.
Tretinoin is Retin-A isnt it?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

Your either Slayer or Incel, there's no inbetween
Time online
13d 4h 13m
so basically fapping destroys your hairline?
how many times should u fap maximum in a month?

• +1
Reactions: lll
Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's most compact midface
Time online
36d 16h 36m
Is there any shampoo that helps keep hair? I’m still only 17 and NW0 but i’m prone to balding so I wanna start from now before I start balding.
so basically fapping destroys your hairline?
how many times should u fap maximum in a month?
Bullshit TBH. I have been fapping since I was 14 and now i’m gonna be 18 in a few days and my hairline is still the same no changes whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: lll
DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Enthusiast
Time online
7d 1h 41m
Finasteride - $0.22/ea

Required for large-scale hair regrowth. Blocks DHT flow to the scalp and ends shedding altogether. Dutasteride is a more potent alternative.

Dr Pen A6 - $70
This is basically the root of every hairlinemaxxing / anti-norwooding routine. You should not do it more than once a week. Set the Dr Pen to 2mm - 2.5mm and to the highest speed.

Dr Pen A6 42-Pin Cartridges - $5.89/ea
42-pin cartridges are best for your hairline, the skin up there is very thin so it will easily penetrate and cause less pain.

Hylauronic Acid - $15

Use after Dr Pen A6. Stops bleeding and further stimulates scalp

Peppermint Oil - $4.99
Buy the 5ml one, should last you about 2 months. Use it 3-5 times a week at night. Do not use after dermarolling. It's a very intense blood circulator and superior to Minoxidil for regrowing hair.

Nofap - Free
When you orgasm, your body converts T into DHT. Many people report increased shedding with daily masturbation so it's best to keep it to once a week or less. I myself notice thicker hair after 3 days of not masturbating. Don't rely on this too much, but it's good to add to your routine nonetheless.

Minoxidil - Do not use
Just don't. It will seriously fuck your skin up. Months-long recovery time. Not a good idea.

Having a dense, low hairline is one of the most important things for facial attraction.
It's impossible to have JB appeal with a receding hairline.

The norwood reaper spares no one.
This list is dog shit. Sorry but cope

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Htobrother Looksmaxing 18
DoMoverPRETTYboy Looksmaxing 2
sithlord69 Looksmaxing 14

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)