Ultimate Hairlinemaxxing Guide and Where to Buy Shit

Finasteride - $0.22/ea

Required for large-scale hair regrowth. Blocks DHT flow to the scalp and ends shedding altogether. Dutasteride is a more potent alternative.

Dr Pen A6 - $70
This is basically the root of every hairlinemaxxing / anti-norwooding routine. You should not do it more than once a week. Set the Dr Pen to 2mm - 2.5mm and to the highest speed.

Dr Pen A6 42-Pin Cartridges - $5.89/ea
42-pin cartridges are best for your hairline, the skin up there is very thin so it will easily penetrate and cause less pain.

Hylauronic Acid - $15

Use after Dr Pen A6. Stops bleeding and further stimulates scalp

Peppermint Oil - $4.99
Buy the 5ml one, should last you about 2 months. Use it 3-5 times a week at night. Do not use after dermarolling. It's a very intense blood circulator and superior to Minoxidil for regrowing hair.

Nofap - Free
When you orgasm, your body converts T into DHT. Many people report increased shedding with daily masturbation so it's best to keep it to once a week or less. I myself notice thicker hair after 3 days of not masturbating. Don't rely on this too much, but it's good to add to your routine nonetheless.

Minoxidil - Do not use
Just don't. It will seriously fuck your skin up. Months-long recovery time. Not a good idea.

Having a dense, low hairline is one of the most important things for facial attraction.
It's impossible to have JB appeal with a receding hairline.

justin-bieber-hair-loss.jpg

The norwood reaper spares no one.
This list is dog shit. Sorry but cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1849
Do i really need the DR Pen device thingy to reverse my norwooding? Any other alternative ways? Is peppermint oil just enough?

Do i really need the DR Pen device thingy to reverse my norwooding? Any other alternative ways? Is peppermint oil just enough?
Just lol. GL buddy. Btw op has sworn off everything recommended in this post. It's all poison

Just lol. GL buddy. Btw op has sworn off everything recommended in this post. It's all poison
So only a hair transplant is the only way huh

Would a Dr pen m7c be as effictive ? I got that one but I saw later that an A1 was priced almost the same. It is very old tho.

Btw, it's worth buying dr pen devices from aliexpress / alibaba and sell them in your country. In mine theyre priced at least 2x as much. I'm gonna be rich.

• +1
Reactions: jj43
Fin, Duta, RU58841, Breezula/CB-03-01, Minoxidil

there you go, the only strong and legit options. Everything else is either cope (peppermint oil) or has a bad side effect profile (estrogen)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 8853
I see absolutely no side effects from peppermint oil, except that I'm growing hair bellow my initial hairline even. Also dermaneedling is safe if you use an electric device and don't use it horizontally, so it won't cause scars.

• +1
Reactions: aleksandr

there you go, the only strong and legit options. Everything else is either cope (peppermint oil) or has a bad side effect profile (estrogen)
I see. Thank you.

Peppermint oil isn't cope if your norwooding isn't aggressive. Combined with microneedling I definitely see results .

• +1
Reactions: aleksandr
Peppermint oil isn't cope if your norwooding isn't aggressive. Combined with microneedling I definitely see results .
you will never halt the process with just peppermint oil, even if it were to help in non-severe cases. Norwooding progresses and at some point, it wouldn't be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
you will never halt the process with just peppermint oil, even if it were to help in non-severe cases. Norwooding progresses and at some point, it wouldn't be enough.
Of course but you can use it with fin and dut, it definitely is a minox alternative albeit being weaker, but still mogs most other minoxidil alts

Stop spreading false info that peppermint oil is "cope", if it works it isn't cope.

Of course but you can use it with fin and dut, it definitely is a minox alternative albeit being weaker, but still mogs most other minoxidil alts

Stop spreading false info that peppermint oil is "cope", if it works it isn't cope.
Do you use peppermint oil every day?
I'm doing a fin + peppermint oil + micro needling + nizoral shampoo routine. I think I'm starting to see some new hairs sprout up below my hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Do you use peppermint oil every day?
I'm doing a fin + peppermint oil + micro needling + nizoral shampoo routine. I think I'm starting to see some new hairs sprout up below my hairline
Yes, everyday, and more than OP said ( 0.25-0.5 ml ). I'm doing dermarolling once / 2 weeks and sometimes once / week. I'm also using nizoral shampoo but I'm not on fin or any other dht blocker.

I'm not spreading anything. The only studies on peppermint oil are done on rodents you can't extrapolate the findings to humans. Peppermint oil MIGHT work a little bit. The options I listed have legit studies backing them up and infinitely more anecdotal accounts of people halting and even reversing strong cases of hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I'm not spreading anything. The only studies on peppermint oil are done on rodents you can't extrapolate the findings to humans. Peppermint oil MIGHT work a little bit. The options I listed have legit studies backing them up and infinitely more anecdotal accounts of people halting and even reversing strong cases of hairloss
You're right but my point was that you can't say it's cope until it is proven so.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
Or you could hop on minox a PROVEN growth stimulator treatment and do something about your collagen like retinA + increasing your vitamin c intake etc. Etc. Just look after your skin on minox and you have nothing to worry about

Yes I do not endorse anything I wrote here in this post. The only thing I can still recommend is dermapen once a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
Yes I do not endorse anything I wrote here in this post. The only thing I can still recommend is dermapen once a week.
Have you made a post explaining your choices and why you've made the decisions for your new approach? if so would like to read tbhngl

What do you mean by post-finasteride syndrome?

What dosage did you take?

Have you made a post explaining your choices and why you've made the decisions for your new approach? if so would like to read tbhngl
My new appoarch is: eat healthy, exercise, stop stressing and do natural things humans were meant to do and you'll see the shedding slow down anyways. And when you do go bald, it's what God intended to happen, and no amount of man-made pharmaceutical drugs will change that, at least not without taking the life out of you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and xefo