Ultimate In-Depth on why and how to Leanmaxx Guide...

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...

"LeanMaxxing"

"Leanmaxxing", the most important "Looksmax". Leanmaxxing can make or break a person. Yes, most will argue you need a good base for leanmaxxing to even be beneficial , but in all honesty you really don't. Sure most who leanmaxx won't become a PSL "god', or a super model, but will have a drastic change in life. Their perception on life will be different, their experiences in life will improve drastically and ultimately will be a healthier individual. All the best looking dudes and woman around the world leanmaaxx, so why don't you???
Da1f978fcad962a1a6faae3d8d173cb1

How does one prepare to Leanmaxx?

Leanmaxxing can be easy for some, but can be extremely difficult for others. The truth is we don't know how our bodies are going to react when attempting to leanmaxx. To begin, when attempting to leanmaxx, I suggest you have a plan ahead of time and do as much research as you can. So you wanna leanmaxx? Well you've come to the right place. Leanmaxxing can be easy and relatively cheap, but will take some willpower and self determination.

1. Take body pics: Front angle, side angle, back angle and a face selfie. Trust me this a very crucial step and can be life fuel later on down the road when you become
unmotivated or lose interest. Do it no matter how embarrassed and ashamed you are of yourself!

2. Step on the scale: I defiantly recommend stepping on the scale on day one, the day you genuinely want to leanmaxx. Again this will be another very important step and will help show where you came from and when you make progress, it will help motivate you to continue.

3. Make a plan: Ask yourself what your goals. It can be losing 100+lbs/45+kg or maybe maintain your weight some and gain muscle while losing fat, what ever it is you need to make a plan that you can commit too.

4. Throw out all the food at your house thats not going to benefit you in leanmaxxing. If your a kid and still depend on your parents. Yell at your parents and tell them you don't want to be a fat virgin who's an incel in his 30s, like @Beetleking88 ! Tell them you're serious about making a "lifestyle" change and if they love you they should listen and support you.

929eda62e23d0adbdb4dc16b6cb76041
Howcuttingdo
Gettyimages 552147943 612x612

How do you Leanmaxx?

Losing fat and weight aka leanmaxxing starts with one simple rule. Thermodynamics. Thermodynamics is part of Physical Chemistry and Conservation of Energy is a basic law. The only way to lose weight is to eat less (less fuel) and exercise more (burn fuel). An easier way to put is calories in calories out or being in a calorie deficit. Technically you can leanmaxx while maintaining or while in a slight surplus, but thats for a different day and topic. They're are two main approaches to leanmaxxing.

Diet

Many believe leanmaxxing starts with exercise, but actually thats not the case. Exercise can be very beneficial in speeding up the process, but ultimately your diet is going to reflect your overall results... Remember Calories in, Calories out... You don't need a "fad" to lose weight, but I do believe they can help you lose weight faster, which can show better and faster results and ultimately fuel you to make improvements. I will now give examples on fad diets that helped me while leanmaxxing.

• Keto: Keto is probably one of the most used and talked about "fad" diets. While most will have very fast results on this diet its very hard to sustain and be on longterm. The ketogenic diet is a very low carb, high fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain Ketogenic diets can cause significant reductions in blood sugar and insulin levels. This, along with the increased ketones, and overall has some health benefits. Personal expierences on Keto, I can say its a diet that works extremely fast and with your glycogens being empty you'll see results very fast. Mainly water weight, but bloat being gone is always a good thing
  • Low Carb: Similar to the keto diet, keep carbs very low, but not as low as keto. A low-carb diet is generally used for weight loss. Some low-carb diets may have health benefits beyond weight loss, such as reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome. Using a low carb diet will also keep glycogens empty, which will have you loose water weight and bloat easier. Issue is you're not in ketosis anymore so you won't have a good energy fuel since your carbs will also be low.
  • High Protein/Low Carb/Mod Fats or High Protein/Low Fat/Mod Fats Diet: This interchangeable diet is very popular amongst bodybuilders and is probably the most beneficial and easiest diet to maintain longterm. Honestly I recommend this diet the most for long term purposes! This diet consists of matching your body weight with grams of protein and can even be multiplied by 1.5xBW. So if you weigh 150, you should be eating 150-225 grams of protein a day... The rest is easy to follow. After the high protein diet, you can choose if you want to do low and mod carbs and fat.
  • OMAD or Intermittent Fasting: Many diets focus on what to eat, but intermittent fasting is all about when you eat. This method is another diet that can be hard to follow, but also be long term with willpower. There are many methods of Intermittent Fasting. 5/2; is where you eat your normal diet and calorie amount for 5 days then the other two days you follow a super low calorie day like 800 or less. Could even fast for 2 full days if you want. The other methods are 23/1, 20/4, 16/8, and 12/12. Those are when you eat within a period of time and fast within the window. The best fasting time window to start off with will be probably 16/8 or 12/12, as the other two can be extremely hard. I personally did a 23/1 eating window and it was extremely brutal. I only recommend this for those obese or severely obese.

Exercise
We've went over diets and how its the main factor in leanmaxxing. Now we'll cover exercise, and how it can be combined with diet to make leanmaxxing even faster and to get overall better results. Truth is you can leanmaxx with out ever exercising, but you will miss out on a lot of the benefits! Obviously, being in a caloric deficit is the main factor in losing body fat, as it takes a 3500
caloric deficit to lose 1lb of fat. Meaning with out exercise your diet is going to have to be more strict and you're going to have to eat even less. So combining exercises with diets can be very beneficial. Examples: If you eat 2000 calories day and your body burns 2500 from daily activities that aren't exercise related, congrats, you're in a 500 caloric deficit for the day! Now lets say you eat that same 2000 calories, do the same daily activities, but add in exercise! Well now depending on what you did you're now in a 500+ caloric deficit. Now, we will go over the two main methods of exercising and why I believe they're both very important in leanmaxxing.

Cardio
Cardio is defined as any type of exercise that gets your heart rate up and keeps it up for a prolonged period of time. Your respiratory system will start working harder as you begin to breathe faster and more deeply. I feel like when people are getting into leanmaxxing they think this is all they need to do, but thats not true. I will elaborate in the next part. Cardio doesn't have to be just running and walking, you can get cardio with sports and hobbies you enjoy participating in! I recommend doing any form of cardio 20-30 mins at least 5 time a week for
ultimate leanmaxxing success.

Resistance Training
Im not going to go into too much detail with resistance training mainly, because it'll turn into another topic aka "Gymmaxxing" another important looksmax, that I can go over at at different time! I recommend resistance training to those trying to leanmaxx for various reasons. Lifting weights, which builds muscles helps increase your metabolic rate. Meaning the more muscle you build the more fat you can burn in a rested state. Also, If coming from a super skinny or super fat physique it will help fill in or fill out better. Also, will increase over all attractiveness and confidence.

Finally, I recommend all to leanmaxx. If were all on here too look our best, we should
definitely tackle the most important looksmax of all. If you're already lean and under 15% bf with a decent amount of muscle thats proportionate to your frame, than congrats, focus on some other looks and softmaxxes!

Niggas who need leanmaxx asap! @LondonVillie @Maesthetic @MakinItHappen @tyronelite @MoroccanDweller @ColdLightskin @FatBunnyBaby and probably 90% of the whole forum! ;)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gigacopecel, BrahminBoss, rooman and 31 others
Looked better on the computer oh well enjoy fat fucks 😍

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Julius and JizzFarmer
Thank God another leanmaxx thread, I was getting worried...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Daniel Plainview, quakociaptockh and 4 others
Read every word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10516

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, .👽., Rasputin and 8 others

"LeanMaxxing"

"Leanmaxxing", the most important "Looksmax". Leanmaxxing can make or break a person. Yes, most will argue you need a good base for leanmaxxing to even be beneficial , but in all honesty you really don't. Sure most who leanmaxx won't become a PSL "god', or a super model, but will have a drastic change in life. Their perception on life will be different, their experiences in life will improve drastically and ultimately will be a healthier individual. All the best looking dudes and woman around the world leanmaaxx, so why don't you???View attachment 1004495

Leanmaxxing can be easy for some, but can be extremely difficult for others. The truth is we don't know how our bodies are going to react when attempting to leanmaxx. To begin, when attempting to leanmaxx, I suggest you have a plan ahead of time and do as much research as you can. So you wanna leanmaxx? Well you've come to the right place. Leanmaxxing can be easy and relatively cheap, but will take some willpower and self determination.

1. Take body pics: Front angle, side angle, back angle and a face selfie. Trust me this a very crucial step and can be life fuel later on down the road when you become
unmotivated or lose interest. Do it no matter how embarrassed and ashamed you are of yourself!

2. Step on the scale: I defiantly recommend stepping on the scale on day one, the day you genuinely want to leanmaxx. Again this will be another very important step and will help show where you came from and when you make progress, it will help motivate you to continue.

3. Make a plan: Ask yourself what your goals. It can be losing 100+lbs/45+kg or maybe maintain your weight some and gain muscle while losing fat, what ever it is you need to make a plan that you can commit too.

4. Throw out all the food at your house thats not going to benefit you in leanmaxxing. If your a kid and still depend on your parents. Yell at your parents and tell them you don't want to be a fat virgin who's an incel in his 30s, like @Beetleking88 ! Tell them you're serious about making a "lifestyle" change and if they love you they should listen and support you.

View attachment 1004444View attachment 1004478View attachment 1004446

How do you Leanmaxx?

Losing fat and weight aka leanmaxxing starts with one simple rule. Thermodynamics. Thermodynamics is part of Physical Chemistry and Conservation of Energy is a basic law. The only way to lose weight is to eat less (less fuel) and exercise more (burn fuel). An easier way to put is calories in calories out or being in a calorie deficit. Technically you can leanmaxx while maintaining or while in a slight surplus, but thats for a different day and topic. They're are two main approaches to leanmaxxing.

Diet

Many believe leanmaxxing starts with exercise, but actually thats not the case. Exercise can be very beneficial in speeding up the process, but ultimately your diet is going to reflect your overall results... Remember Calories in, Calories out... You don't need a "fad" to lose weight, but I do believe they can help you lose weight faster, which can show better and faster results and ultimately fuel you to make improvements. I will now give examples on fad diets that helped me while leanmaxxing.

• Keto: Keto is probably one of the most used and talked about "fad" diets. While most will have very fast results on this diet its very hard to sustain and be on longterm. The ketogenic diet is a very low carb, high fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain Ketogenic diets can cause significant reductions in blood sugar and insulin levels. This, along with the increased ketones, and overall has some health benefits. Personal expierences on Keto, I can say its a diet that works extremely fast and with your glycogens being empty you'll see results very fast. Mainly water weight, but bloat being gone is always a good thing
  • Low Carb: Similar to the keto diet, keep carbs very low, but not as low as keto. A low-carb diet is generally used for weight loss. Some low-carb diets may have health benefits beyond weight loss, such as reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome. Using a low carb diet will also keep glycogens empty, which will have you loose water weight and bloat easier. Issue is you're not in ketosis anymore so you won't have a good energy fuel since your carbs will also be low.
  • High Protein/Low Carb/Mod Fats or High Protein/Low Fat/Mod Fats Diet: This interchangeable diet is very popular amongst bodybuilders and is probably the most beneficial and easiest diet to maintain longterm. Honestly I recommend this diet the most for long term purposes! This diet consists of matching your body weight with grams of protein and can even be multiplied by 1.5xBW. So if you weigh 150, you should be eating 150-225 grams of protein a day... The rest is easy to follow. After the high protein diet, you can choose if you want to do low and mod carbs and fat.
  • OMAD or Intermittent Fasting: Many diets focus on what to eat, but intermittent fasting is all about when you eat. This method is another diet that can be hard to follow, but also be long term with willpower. There are many methods of Intermittent Fasting. 5/2; is where you eat your normal diet and calorie amount for 5 days then the other two days you follow a super low calorie day like 800 or less. Could even fast for 2 full days if you want. The other methods are 23/1, 20/4, 16/8, and 12/12. Those are when you eat within a period of time and fast within the window. The best fasting time window to start off with will be probably 16/8 or 12/12, as the other two can be extremely hard. I personally did a 23/1 eating window and it was extremely brutal. I only recommend this for those obese or severely obese.

Exercise
We've went over diets and how its the main factor in leanmaxxing. Now we'll cover exercise, and how it can be combined with diet to make leanmaxxing even faster and to get overall better results. Truth is you can leanmaxx with out ever exercising, but you will miss out on a lot of the benefits! Obviously, being in a caloric deficit is the main factor in losing body fat, as it takes a 3500
caloric deficit to lose 1lb of fat. Meaning with out exercise your diet is going to have to be more strict and you're going to have to eat even less. So combining exercises with diets can be very beneficial. Examples: If you eat 2000 calories day and your body burns 2500 from daily activities that aren't exercise related, congrats, you're in a 500 caloric deficit for the day! Now lets say you eat that same 2000 calories, do the same daily activities, but add in exercise! Well now depending on what you did you're now in a 500+ caloric deficit. Now, we will go over the two main methods of exercising and why I believe they're both very important in leanmaxxing.

Cardio
Cardio is defined as any type of exercise that gets your heart rate up and keeps it up for a prolonged period of time. Your respiratory system will start working harder as you begin to breathe faster and more deeply. I feel like when people are getting into leanmaxxing they think this is all they need to do, but thats not true. I will elaborate in the next part. Cardio doesn't have to be just running and walking, you can get cardio with sports and hobbies you enjoy participating in! I recommend doing any form of cardio 20-30 mins at least 5 time a week for

Resistance Training
Im not going to go into too much detail with resistance training mainly, because it'll turn into another topic aka "Gymmaxxing" another important looksmax, that I can go over at at different time! I recommend resistance training to those trying to leanmaxx for various reasons. Lifting weights, which builds muscles helps increase your metabolic rate. Meaning the more muscle you build the more fat you can burn in a rested state. Also, If coming from a super skinny or super fat physique it will help fill in or fill out better. Also, will increase over all attractiveness and confidence.

Finally, I recommend all to leanmaxx. If were all on here too look our best, we should
definitely tackle the most important looksmax of all. If you're already lean and under 15% bf with a decent amount of muscle thats proportionate to your frame, than congrats, focus on some other looks and softmaxxes!

Niggas who need leanmaxx asap! @LondonVillie @Maesthetic @MakinItHappen @tyronelite @MoroccanDweller @ColdLightskin @FatBunnyBaby and probably 90% of the whole forum! ;)

Great thread. I will look into it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Bookmarked

• Love it
summary: exercise and dont eat sugar/junk food AKA caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: syke
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Daniel Plainview, Preoximerianas and 2 others
  • Love it
Not really. That’s not gonna be enough to lose weight fast
how not ? if you need 2k cals and u eat 1.500 you will lose weight even without exercise lmao

• +1
Reactions: syke
how not ? if you need 2k cals and u eat 1.500 you will lose weight even without exercise lmao
I’m saying if you’re tryna lose weight extremely fast follow these fad diets. Mainly for obese people with will power which I know don’t go hand in hand lmao. Also I was showing examples of what I did to lose a lot of weight fast and stay motivated

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
good thread op mirin

also

• Love it
Ded srs read everyword

• Woah
Just took those pics
I look better than the last ones I took
Still have subhuman fat distrobution ill keep going

• Love it
Just took those pics
I look better than the last ones I took
Still have subhuman fat distrobution ill keep going
My ass and thighs are so fat
I must be low T high E wth is my fat distrubution

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Bruh it looks ridiculous i have curves my ass is so big

• JFL
@ColdLightskin

• +1
Good thread I recommend the photo taking it helps

• Love it
Good thread bro. Just read.

• Love it

"LeanMaxxing"

"Leanmaxxing", the most important "Looksmax". Leanmaxxing can make or break a person. Yes, most will argue you need a good base for leanmaxxing to even be beneficial , but in all honesty you really don't. Sure most who leanmaxx won't become a PSL "god', or a super model, but will have a drastic change in life. Their perception on life will be different, their experiences in life will improve drastically and ultimately will be a healthier individual. All the best looking dudes and woman around the world leanmaaxx, so why don't you???View attachment 1004495

1. Take body pics: Front angle, side angle, back angle and a face selfie. Trust me this a very crucial step and can be life fuel later on down the road when you become unmotivated or lose interest. Do it no matter how embarrassed and ashamed you are of yourself!

How do you Leanmaxx?

Diet

Exercise

Cardio

Resistance Training

Take aderall , ephedrine and caffeine and eat 1000 calories a day

• +1
Good thread. I click this website everyday only to read some leanmaxx thread to motivate myself. Last 15 lbs left

• Love it
Good thread. I click this website everyday only to read some leanmaxx thread to motivate myself. Last 15 lbs left
Good job keep up the good
Work lol

Still eating 50g or less of carbs per day? thanks for the post bro

• +1
started leanmaxxing at the start of the year and now that I'm back at school from lockdown I've had multiple people telling me I've had a "glow up" and look slimmer. Thing is, I wasn't even fat before (around 15-16%) but it's had a significant impact.

also been focussing on bloatminning by having lots of potassium, coffee, and drinking lots of water. only downside is needing to piss all the time.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Didn't read now and will not read later

"LeanMaxxing"

1. Take body pics: Front angle, side angle, back angle and a face selfie. Trust me this a very crucial step and can be life fuel later on down the road when you become unmotivated or lose interest. Do it no matter how embarrassed and ashamed you are of yourself!

How do you Leanmaxx?

Diet

Exercise

Cardio

Resistance Training

very good thread OP (y) however i did not have time to read

A before and after transformation with you would motivate us all more. I imagine you are not the guy in the series of 4 photos, right?