Ultimate Life Goal : Date and fuck that cute girl who thought you are ugly.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
The title : Imagine the dopamine rush when a girl who used to think you are ugly but now get filled with your seeds on her will after you have ascended to the final form. (Looks, status and finance)
Just Imagine the sense of accomplishment and victory.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, diggbicc, NothingCanStopMe and 7 others
imagine
F45ACFE3 9570 4392 8336 1777826E19F3

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, McShwick, Deleted member 5891 and 7 others
my ultimate life goal: marry and live happily ever after with oneitis :bluepill:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6497 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
The title : Imagine the dopamine rush when a girl who used to think you are ugly but now get filled with your seeds on her will after you have ascended to the final form. (Looks, status and finance)
Yh that's what I want. Be gl with 9 inches and fuck up my oneitis make her fall in love and break her heart make her cry say she's just a slut and wouldn't be with her

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Chadeep and Pedro Zanatta
For me it's cute white girl or death. The world needs more good looking hapas.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Chadeep and Pedro Zanatta
i must be an electron because ion remember asking tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Britishlooksmaxxer, Chadeep and 3 others

Indeed, son
But IMO brutally rejecting her would be even better 😈
Shatter her fragile, simp-built ego with one word: NO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, s3-s3 and SupremeDream
my ultimate life goal: marry and live happily ever after with oneitis :bluepill:

Agreed, bro
Oneitis >>>>> Slaying
Slaying is for those who wanna catch HIV.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
Ultimate Life Goal : Rape that cute girl who thought you are ugly.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5775 and 3 others
When she's Post Wall?

Rejecting her would be even better

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Don’t have to imagine, this will soon be my reality. Give me 2 years fam.
Rejecting her would be even better
Fuck her then ghost her. No other option.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Don’t have to imagine, this will soon be my reality. Give me 2 years fam.

Fuck her then ghost her. No other option.
I wouldn’t even fuck her tbh. Just make her feel as undesirable as she made me feel by leaving her on read. Nothing drives foids madder than being ignored by a man she finds attractive

• +1
I wouldn’t even fuck her tbh. Just make her feel as undesirable as she made me feel by leaving her on read. Nothing drives foids madder than being ignored by a man she finds attractive
Which is exsctly why you shiuld tell her she is a dirty slut for letting you fuck her beforehand, then you ghost her and let her suffer lol

• +1
Which is exsctly why you shiuld tell her she is a dirty slut for letting you fuck her beforehand, then you ghost her and let her suffer lol
Foids love getting pumped and dumped by Chads and chadlites bro. Shits regular and happens daily and they still have massive egos because even being good enough for casual sex with an attractive male is enough to boost their egos. What rarely happens is flat out rejection like men experience. I don’t want you, I don’t want to touch you, I don’t want anything to do with you. I have zero interest in conversing with you. You’re not worth my time. Get out of my face. When I used to Chadfish, I would tell foids I matched with them by accident, insult their appearance and then unmatch them, the bruised ego fueled tantrums they would throw were legendary. Might make a thread on it one day. Had a Chad actually slept with them, they would still feel validation even if he ghosted because Chad still acknowledged them as being attractive enough to fuck

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Which one 😂

Attachments

• 15906273468508415039891610063267.jpg
    15906273468508415039891610063267.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 4
Foids love getting pumped and dumped by Chads and chadlites bro. Shits regular and happens daily and they still have massive egos because even being good enough for casual sex with an attractive male is enough to boost their egos. What rarely happens is flat out rejection like men experience. I don’t want you, I don’t want to touch you, I don’t want anything to do with you. I have zero interest in conversing with you. You’re not worth my time. Get out of my face. When I used to Chadfish, I would tell foids I matched with them by accident, insult their appearance and then unmatch them, the bruised ego fueled tantrums they would throw were legendary. Might make a thread on it one day. Had a Chad actually slept with them, they would still feel validation even if he ghosted because Chad still acknowledged them as being attractive enough to fuck
Ngl idgaf, might be true but I still wanna fuck, ultimately that’s the goal right? Unless you are low t or gay or some shit idk. But I would smash.

Ngl idgaf, might be true but I still wanna fuck, ultimately that’s the goal right? Unless you are low t or gay or some shit idk. But I would smash.
Low IQ tbh ngl

• +1

ngl jfl at you're shit comment tbh