Ultimate step by step looksmax guide

patricknotstar

patricknotstar

Platinum
1) first you want to fix any major craniofacial deformities to bring your face to atleast average
- Bimax
-genio
-MSE/MSDO
-almond eye surgery etc

2) congrats u finally look human now u must skin max and lean max to show off ur brand new skull
- accutane
- 1800 calories keto a day alongside a fat burner (ephedrine+caffeine or clenbutoral) until 12%bf

3) now you are going to do a lean bulk with tren, yes that’s right tren. You seriously think someone with dogshit genetics like yours is going to get a good physique off some meme lean bulk program, If such was the case you would already have a naturally good body comp and dimorphic face from superior AR density and sensitivity

4) congrats , you now have asscended to upper tier normie, but since your genetic baseline is what influences the girls you are attracted to. Unlike Chad u will be much more satisfied by lower smv girls because your brain still thinks ur that 3/10 subhuman and even banging an average girl will feel amazing

and yeah that’s about it, right now I’m done leanmaxxing but still waiting on surgery. If I am lucky I might make it, if not maybe in another life if there even is one .

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope and Deleted member 7419
683CC855 9CAA 4F34 A343 86E379BE3E70

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820, Cope>rope, SOS-Sonic and 8 others
It's not that simple. Everyone must fix their falios+ skincare, lean, gymmax. After that you can maximize your strong points

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9511 and AcneScars
u underestimate the average .me user

just because u need every srugery under the sun to look human doesnt mean others do too

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
step 3 is retarded, how are you telling people to do tren? really

u underestimate the average .me user

just because u need every srugery under the sun to look human doesnt mean others do too
Where did I say u have to get surgery , I said “if you have craniofacial deformities this is where to start” , this is a general guide where you take what applies to you

Haha nice , using retarded lookism.net gifs. Keep rotting faggot
Here’s my advice for you, let high IQ people make the high IQ threads don’t masquerade as someone you’re not
step 3 is retarded, how are you telling people to do tren? really
The entire thread is retarded. Trying to make a looksmaxing plan for everyone jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 7820, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Sounds like a greycel to me.

• +1
No one trying to looks max should use tren. Dumb advice. tren is very likely to ruin your hair and skin. There are much better options. The only steroids to consider for no hair loss are Nadrolone ( NPP, DECA) and Dianabol. NO test.

• +1
Almond eye is cope surgery, MSE is cope for aesthetics as well, just get it before DJS if your palate is too narrow for normal breathing. And if your lower third is not good enough after bimax, using a custom implant (chin, jaw angle etc)would be better than relying on bone.

Accutane is right choice if you are an adult with a shitty skin, but leanmaxxing is overrated, properly looksmaxxed face should look lean at higher percentages.

Tren or any steroid will age your skin badly, plus not everyone here have dogshit genes for muscle building, stop writing what you personally need as an end all looksmaxxing plan.

• +1
worst user on the site

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Almond eye is cope surgery, MSE is cope for aesthetics as well, just get it before DJS if your palate is too narrow for normal breathing. And if your lower third is not good enough after bimax, using a custom implant (chin, jaw angle etc)would be better than relying on bone.

Accutane is right choice if you are an adult with a shitty skin, but leanmaxxing is overrated, properly looksmaxxed face should look lean at higher percentages.

Tren or any steroid will age your skin badly, plus not everyone here have dogshit genes for muscle building, stop writing what you personally need as an end all looksmaxxing plan.
Almond eye is cope? Don’t we have a few users who ascended their eye area with this?

Almond eye is cope? Don’t we have a few users who ascended their eye area with this?
We dont, most results have almost no difference, and if there is it looks off