[LifeFuel] Ultimate Whitemaxxing guide (includes skinmaxxing)

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Which soap is the best for face?

InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
no mention of topical vitamin C? ?!?! ?!?!?

topical vitamin c lowers melanin in skin

I'mme

I'mme

Instructor
I fucking hate shitskins and mutts and I wish I could genocide all of them. Jfl at trying to fraud my race. You better stop before we reopen the camps and start massacring your midget negroid admixture families
Why don't you suck my dick? You manlet

Chadelite

Chadelite

"Indeed the meeks shall inherit the Earth" - Bible
Why don't you suck my dick? You manlet
Thx for the Hugh effort and iq

i only made one high effort and iq guide ever

VLONE

VLONE

Trainee
Would taking beta carotene help?

Or would that be in contrast to skin whitening

justbigboned

justbigboned

Amateur
If you're a curry or from ethnicity that produces non-whites, this thread is for you.

First of all, Whitemaxxing isn't hard or very expensive - it ain't easy or cheap either.

Inb4 anyone comments that you just need hydroquinone or benoquin, your skin will look like crap if you do all the whitening from hydroquinone.

What you need -

SUPPLEMENTS ( WITH ROUTINE) -

1. L-GLUTATHIONE OR REDUCED GLUTATHIONE 500MG BID

2. MSM 3000MG (SPLIT MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT)

3. VIT C 3000MG (SAME AS MSM)

4. NAC 500MG

TOPICAL CREAMS AND SOAP - For whole body :

1. BUY 4% HYDROQUINONE. In India you can buy it w/o prescription. Depig 4 is cheap and effective.

2. Buy ret- HC cream - it has classic combination of hydroquinone + steroid + tretinoin (aka retin-A). Use it for first two months and then resort to natural-yet-strong whiteners like melaglow plus. Continue using it twice a week for some more months.

3. For whole body, mix these two creams into any simple lotion. It makes it cheaper and effective. For reference, I use "Vaseline healthy white" with AHAs.

4. For whole body, buy a Likas papaya soap and use it everyday. Make sure you keep it on skin for at least 7 minutes.

Drop both creams in 1 and 2 after 3-4 months ( earlier if you get the desired results) and maintain the results with the mixture of 'Melaglow plus' and lotion.

Note: you will need these supplements for more than 6 months. After you get the desired shade, either reduce their dosage or take them into e2d or e3d.
People can tell you're indian from a mile away, your whitemaxxing isn't working boyo.

marlborored

marlborored

Trainee
I fucking hate shitskins and mutts and I wish I could genocide all of them. Jfl at trying to fraud my race. You better stop before we reopen the camps and start massacring your midget negroid admixture families
the reason why you are so angry because of your height?

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

The Secret Society
If you could spend even as less as 10lakh, go to Sarin or Sringari for limb lengthening. Note you won't be crippled in any case - there's just too much unnecessary fearmongering about this surgery.
I talked with Sarin, for someone living in Delhi the cost of the most basic method of LL is 3.5 lakhs

I'mme

I'mme

Instructor
I talked with Sarin, for someone living in Delhi the cost of the most basic method of LL is 3.5 lakhs
Lol no. Sarin's package is 10-12lacs. Yeah he may exclude some living and other charges if LLer is delhite but no way it is 3.5L

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

The Secret Society
Lol no. Sarin's package is 10-12lacs. Yeah he may exclude some living and other charges if LLer is delhite but no way it is 3.5L
kek i miss typed it's 7.5lacs

Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

The Tribe|The Secret Society|The Senate Chair N°1
If you're a curry or from ethnicity that produces non-whites, this thread is for you.

First of all, Whitemaxxing isn't hard or very expensive - it ain't easy or cheap either.

Inb4 anyone comments that you just need hydroquinone or benoquin, your skin will look like crap if you do all the whitening from hydroquinone.

What you need -

SUPPLEMENTS ( WITH ROUTINE) -

1. L-GLUTATHIONE OR REDUCED GLUTATHIONE 500MG BID

2. MSM 3000MG (SPLIT MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT)

3. VIT C 3000MG (SAME AS MSM)

4. NAC 500MG

TOPICAL CREAMS AND SOAP - For whole body :

1. BUY 4% HYDROQUINONE. In India you can buy it w/o prescription. Depig 4 is cheap and effective.

2. Buy ret- HC cream - it has classic combination of hydroquinone + steroid + tretinoin (aka retin-A). Use it for first two months and then resort to natural-yet-strong whiteners like melaglow plus. Continue using it twice a week for some more months.

3. For whole body, mix these two creams into any simple lotion. It makes it cheaper and effective. For reference, I use "Vaseline healthy white" with AHAs.

4. For whole body, buy a Likas papaya soap and use it everyday. Make sure you keep it on skin for at least 7 minutes.

Drop both creams in 1 and 2 after 3-4 months ( earlier if you get the desired results) and maintain the results with the mixture of 'Melaglow plus' and lotion.

Note: you will need these supplements for more than 6 months. After you get the desired shade, either reduce their dosage or take them into e2d or e3d.
Anyone did this? Is this legit

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

The Secret Society
Anyone did this? Is this legit
doing this rn with just vitamin c and ret hc and have complexion has definitely improved a bit. I got really tanned recently, trying to get vitamin d from the sun. I've reversed the tan with this and hope to lighten even further

Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

doing this rn with just vitamin c and ret hc and have complexion has definitely improved a bit. I got really tanned recently, trying to get vitamin d from the sun. I've reversed the tan with this and hope to lighten even further
Thx. Can u pm pics if u r low inhib?

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Cool like mi wash mi face wit di cake soap

Dante1

Dante1

The Senate (Chair N°5)
even with all these thing u will never look white.You will retain the color u were born with.

Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

even with all these thing u will never look white.You will retain the color u were born with.
But will lool whiter

Dante1

Dante1

The Senate (Chair N°5)
didn't u just make a hydroquinone thread? r u gaslighting people so they dont try
ye but it wont make u look like white guy
hydroquinone hasnt made me whiter.It made my skin reddish
Maybe it will make me lighter but havent gotten any changes like that

N

noped

Fucked around and turned myself into a gigachad
how long have u been using it for? And the pic u sent of the product is a hydro + tretin mix. also no where on the product did it say its hydro 4%

and another curry made a whitemaxxing post a while back and he got good results. getting the skin to become white isn't the hard part. the hard part is getting the red coloring like this

Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 1.10.58 AM.png but apparently u are getting ur skin to become red which is making me horny HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

heart eyes.gif IM ABOUT TO ASCEND SO FUCKING HARD IF I GET UR RESULTS

Dante1

Dante1

The Senate (Chair N°5)
how long have u been using it for? And the pic u sent of the product is a hydro + tretin mix. also no where on the product did it say its hydro 4%

and another curry made a whitemaxxing post a while back and he got good results. getting the skin to become white isn't the hard part. the hard part is getting the red coloring like this

View attachment 267434 but apparently u are getting ur skin to become red which is making me horny HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

View attachment 267435IM ABOUT TO ASCEND SO FUCKING HARD IF I GET UR RESULTS
check DM

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

The Secret Society
what if i was born white jfl
it takes like 3 months if you're using just hydroquinone and it works on just the epidermis, you need vit c and glutathione to whiten from the inside(the dermis)

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
I need a tanmaxxing guide
I'm fucking pale and there is no sun here:rage:

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

The Senate (Chair N°8)
There’s been several cases of people experiencing liver failure after megadosing l-glutathione.

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
Why is this called “whitemaxxing”? Bleaching your skin as an ethnic is not going to make you seem white, I thought this was common knowledge by now?

Chaku

Chaku

Banned
Which glutathione to use? Does it actually work

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Erudite
when white people talk about this stuff they are branded SFcells

but the sad reality is, all ethnics absolutely hate themselves, so much that they are willing to do anything at any price to change it

i cant imagine life as a sub ideal pheno, just opening instagram must be hell

being connected on a global scale in modern society, was meant to bring us all together but all its done is tear us further apart
Ethnics don't necessarily hate themselves, they are often kinda proud of their heritage, it's just that they know this world is one cold and unfair place where whites have it better. I mean we both agree that the phenotype pill is strong, looking WASPy or Atlantid is one of hugest halos a man can have, only a bluepilled ethnic wouldn't see that his pheno is a gigantic failo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
goat2x Looksmaxing 18
laske.7 Looksmaxing 72
ShredPill Looksmaxing 19

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)