[LifeFuel] Ultimate Whitemaxxing guide (includes skinmaxxing)

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Zephir
Ethnics don't necessarily hate themselves, they are often kinda proud of their heritage, it's just that they know this world is one cold and unfair place where whites have it better. I mean we both agree that the phenotype pill is strong, looking WASPy or Atlantid is one of hugest halos a man can have, only a bluepilled ethnic wouldn't see that his pheno is a gigantic failo.
only thing whitemaxing does to a ethnic is make him look terminally ill, self hating or malnourished

the same way a tanned anglo doesnt look ethnic, it works both ways

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Erudite
only thing whitemaxing does to a ethnic is make him look terminally ill, self hating or malnourished

the same way a tanned anglo doesnt look ethnic, it works both ways
Agree but because whitemaxing as in making your skin look whiter is a scam. White people look white because of their features and skull structures. Someone like Sean Connery is as swarthy as some ethnics , yet he looks european af because of his features.

Chaku

Chaku

Banned
Is "a ret hc" safe to use as it contains steroids, how should one go about using it, please recommend routines
Also what glutathione and vit c to get, links or recommendation please

reptiles

reptiles

I forge my own destiny.
If you're a curry or from ethnicity that produces non-whites, this thread is for you.

First of all, Whitemaxxing isn't hard or very expensive - it ain't easy or cheap either.

Inb4 anyone comments that you just need hydroquinone or benoquin, your skin will look like crap if you do all the whitening from hydroquinone.

What you need -

SUPPLEMENTS ( WITH ROUTINE) -

1. L-GLUTATHIONE OR REDUCED GLUTATHIONE 500MG BID

2. MSM 3000MG (SPLIT MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT)

3. VIT C 3000MG (SAME AS MSM)

4. NAC 500MG

TOPICAL CREAMS AND SOAP - For whole body :

1. BUY 4% HYDROQUINONE. In India you can buy it w/o prescription. Depig 4 is cheap and effective.

2. Buy ret- HC cream - it has classic combination of hydroquinone + steroid + tretinoin (aka retin-A). Use it for first two months and then resort to natural-yet-strong whiteners like melaglow plus. Continue using it twice a week for some more months.

3. For whole body, mix these two creams into any simple lotion. It makes it cheaper and effective. For reference, I use "Vaseline healthy white" with AHAs.

4. For whole body, buy a Likas papaya soap and use it everyday. Make sure you keep it on skin for at least 7 minutes.

Drop both creams in 1 and 2 after 3-4 months ( earlier if you get the desired results) and maintain the results with the mixture of 'Melaglow plus' and lotion.

Note: you will need these supplements for more than 6 months. After you get the desired shade, either reduce their dosage or take them into e2d or e3d.

Honestly a shit guide race is deeper than skin
north indian caucasian white masterrace

Your turk what is your obession with curries exactly lmao

I'mme

I'mme

Instructor
Is "a ret hc" safe to use as it contains steroids, how should one go about using it, please recommend routines
Also what glutathione and vit c to get, links or recommendation please
2 months on 1 month off - safe this way.

Search on Amazon

I'mme

I'mme

Instructor
Guys I meant skin whitening guide not "whitepersonmaxxing". I was new to this site then and wrote "Whitemaxxing" instead of "skin whitening". I'm sorry

Last edited:
Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

The Tribe|The Secret Society|The Senate Chair N°1
Guys I'm meant skin whitening guide not "whitepersonmaxxing". I was new to this site then and wrote "Whitemaxxing" instead of "skin whitening". I'm sorry
Yes thats what we want. Links would be appreciated

I'mme

I'mme

Instructor
Yes thats what we want. Links would be appreciated
For vitamin C - any brand. For it is cheap and no brand would therefore fake it.
For glutathione (reduced) - jarrows, now foods and other known brands.

Any cream that contains hydroquinone and retin A. If you're going to apply it to whole body, add some lotion to it. ( Ratio should be 70:30 cream to body lotion)

Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

The Tribe|The Secret Society|The Senate Chair N°1
For vitamin C - any brand. For it is cheap and no brand would therefore fake it.
For glutathione (reduced) - jarrows, now foods and other known brands.

Any cream that contains hydroquinone and retin A. If you're going to apply it to whole body, add some lotion to it. ( Ratio should be 70:30 cream to body lotion)
Thanks. Do you have any before after pics?

Chaku

Chaku

Banned
hyped to check what results you got

Dope

Dope

I fucking hate shitskins and mutts and I wish I could genocide all of them. Jfl at trying to fraud my race. You better stop before we reopen the camps and start massacring your midget negroid admixture families
not cool man
fuck you

Strike_Poseidon

Strike_Poseidon

Enthusiast
If you're a curry or from ethnicity that produces non-whites, this thread is for you.

First of all, Whitemaxxing isn't hard or very expensive - it ain't easy or cheap either.

Inb4 anyone comments that you just need hydroquinone or benoquin, your skin will look like crap if you do all the whitening from hydroquinone.

What you need -

4. NAC 500MG

1. BUY 4% HYDROQUINONE. In India you can buy it w/o prescription. Depig 4 is cheap and effective.

2. Buy ret- HC cream - it has classic combination of hydroquinone + steroid + tretinoin (aka retin-A). Use it for first two months and then resort to natural-yet-strong whiteners like melaglow plus. Continue using it twice a week for some more months.

3. For whole body, mix these two creams into any simple lotion. It makes it cheaper and effective. For reference, I use "Vaseline healthy white" with AHAs.

4. For whole body, buy a Likas papaya soap and use it everyday. Make sure you keep it on skin for at least 7 minutes.

Drop both creams in 1 and 2 after 3-4 months ( earlier if you get the desired results) and maintain the results with the mixture of 'Melaglow plus' and lotion.

Note: you will need these supplements for more than 6 months. After you get the desired shade, either reduce their dosage or take them into e2d or e3d.
what the FUCK

What you need -

4. NAC 500MG

how about if ur black and curry

Dope

Dope

I'm assuming plain hydroquinone will strip away the undertones and make you look pasty?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
goat2x Looksmaxing 18
laske.7 Looksmaxing 72
ShredPill Looksmaxing 19

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 3)