Ultimate Whitemaxxing guide (includes skinmaxxing)

If you're a curry or from ethnicity that produces non-whites, this thread is for you.

First of all, Whitemaxxing isn't hard or very expensive - it ain't easy or cheap either.

Inb4 anyone comments that you just need hydroquinone or benoquin, your skin will look like crap if you do all the whitening from hydroquinone.

What you need -

SUPPLEMENTS ( WITH ROUTINE) -

1. L-GLUTATHIONE OR REDUCED GLUTATHIONE 500MG BID

2. MSM 3000MG (SPLIT MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT)

3. VIT C 3000MG (SAME AS MSM)

4. NAC 500MG

TOPICAL CREAMS AND SOAP - For whole body :

1. BUY 4% HYDROQUINONE. In India you can buy it w/o prescription. Depig 4 is cheap and effective.

2. Buy ret- HC cream - it has classic combination of hydroquinone + steroid + tretinoin (aka retin-A). Use it for first two months and then resort to natural-yet-strong whiteners like melaglow plus. Continue using it twice a week for some more months.

3. For whole body, mix these two creams into any simple lotion. It makes it cheaper and effective. For reference, I use "Vaseline healthy white" with AHAs.

4. For whole body, buy a Likas papaya soap and use it everyday. Make sure you keep it on skin for at least 7 minutes.

Drop both creams in 1 and 2 after 3-4 months ( earlier if you get the desired results) and maintain the results with the mixture of 'Melaglow plus' and lotion.

Note: you will need these supplements for more than 6 months. After you get the desired shade, either reduce their dosage or take them into e2d or e3d.
Anyone did this? Is this legit

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
Anyone did this? Is this legit
doing this rn with just vitamin c and ret hc and have complexion has definitely improved a bit. I got really tanned recently, trying to get vitamin d from the sun. I've reversed the tan with this and hope to lighten even further

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and .👽.
doing this rn with just vitamin c and ret hc and have complexion has definitely improved a bit. I got really tanned recently, trying to get vitamin d from the sun. I've reversed the tan with this and hope to lighten even further
Thx. Can u pm pics if u r low inhib?

Cool like mi wash mi face wit di cake soap

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye
even with all these thing u will never look white.You will retain the color u were born with.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ahrimancel and noped
even with all these thing u will never look white.You will retain the color u were born with.
But will lool whiter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
didn't u just make a hydroquinone thread? r u gaslighting people so they dont try
ye but it wont make u look like white guy
hydroquinone hasnt made me whiter.It made my skin reddish
Maybe it will make me lighter but havent gotten any changes like that

how long have u been using it for? And the pic u sent of the product is a hydro + tretin mix. also no where on the product did it say its hydro 4%

and another curry made a whitemaxxing post a while back and he got good results. getting the skin to become white isn't the hard part. the hard part is getting the red coloring like this

View attachment 267434 but apparently u are getting ur skin to become red which is making me horny HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

View attachment 267435IM ABOUT TO ASCEND SO FUCKING HARD IF I GET UR RESULTS
check DM

what if i was born white jfl
ye but it wont make u look like white guy
hydroquinone hasnt made me whiter.It made my skin reddish
Maybe it will make me lighter but havent gotten any changes like that
it takes like 3 months if you're using just hydroquinone and it works on just the epidermis, you need vit c and glutathione to whiten from the inside(the dermis)

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 3526
I need a tanmaxxing guide
I'm fucking pale and there is no sun here:rage:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
There’s been several cases of people experiencing liver failure after megadosing l-glutathione.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
Why is this called “whitemaxxing”? Bleaching your skin as an ethnic is not going to make you seem white, I thought this was common knowledge by now?

Which glutathione to use? Does it actually work

when white people talk about this stuff they are branded SFcells

but the sad reality is, all ethnics absolutely hate themselves, so much that they are willing to do anything at any price to change it

i cant imagine life as a sub ideal pheno, just opening instagram must be hell

being connected on a global scale in modern society, was meant to bring us all together but all its done is tear us further apart
Ethnics don't necessarily hate themselves, they are often kinda proud of their heritage, it's just that they know this world is one cold and unfair place where whites have it better. I mean we both agree that the phenotype pill is strong, looking WASPy or Atlantid is one of hugest halos a man can have, only a bluepilled ethnic wouldn't see that his pheno is a gigantic failo.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero and Ahrimancel
Ethnics don't necessarily hate themselves, they are often kinda proud of their heritage, it's just that they know this world is one cold and unfair place where whites have it better. I mean we both agree that the phenotype pill is strong, looking WASPy or Atlantid is one of hugest halos a man can have, only a bluepilled ethnic wouldn't see that his pheno is a gigantic failo.

only thing whitemaxing does to a ethnic is make him look terminally ill, self hating or malnourished

the same way a tanned anglo doesnt look ethnic, it works both ways

only thing whitemaxing does to a ethnic is make him look terminally ill, self hating or malnourished

the same way a tanned anglo doesnt look ethnic, it works both ways
Agree but because whitemaxing as in making your skin look whiter is a scam. White people look white because of their features and skull structures. Someone like Sean Connery is as swarthy as some ethnics , yet he looks european af because of his features.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and 2peasinapod
I have good pheno - Indians pheno is similar to Caucasians. I have been rated 4, 5 here.
north indian caucasian white masterrace

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and I'mme
Is "a ret hc" safe to use as it contains steroids, how should one go about using it, please recommend routines
Also what glutathione and vit c to get, links or recommendation please

If you're a curry or from ethnicity that produces non-whites, this thread is for you.

First of all, Whitemaxxing isn't hard or very expensive - it ain't easy or cheap either.

Inb4 anyone comments that you just need hydroquinone or benoquin, your skin will look like crap if you do all the whitening from hydroquinone.

What you need -

4. NAC 500MG

1. BUY 4% HYDROQUINONE. In India you can buy it w/o prescription. Depig 4 is cheap and effective.

2. Buy ret- HC cream - it has classic combination of hydroquinone + steroid + tretinoin (aka retin-A). Use it for first two months and then resort to natural-yet-strong whiteners like melaglow plus. Continue using it twice a week for some more months.

3. For whole body, mix these two creams into any simple lotion. It makes it cheaper and effective. For reference, I use "Vaseline healthy white" with AHAs.

4. For whole body, buy a Likas papaya soap and use it everyday. Make sure you keep it on skin for at least 7 minutes.

Drop both creams in 1 and 2 after 3-4 months ( earlier if you get the desired results) and maintain the results with the mixture of 'Melaglow plus' and lotion.

Note: you will need these supplements for more than 6 months. After you get the desired shade, either reduce their dosage or take them into e2d or e3d.

Honestly a shit guide race is deeper than skin
north indian caucasian white masterrace

Your turk what is your obession with curries exactly lmao

Is "a ret hc" safe to use as it contains steroids, how should one go about using it, please recommend routines
Also what glutathione and vit c to get, links or recommendation please
2 months on 1 month off - safe this way.

Search on Amazon

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Guys I meant skin whitening guide not "whitepersonmaxxing". I was new to this site then and wrote "Whitemaxxing" instead of "skin whitening". I'm sorry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero, .👽. and 1 other person
Guys I'm meant skin whitening guide not "whitepersonmaxxing". I was new to this site then and wrote "Whitemaxxing" instead of "skin whitening". I'm sorry
Yes thats what we want. Links would be appreciated

• +1
Reactions: Chaku
Yes thats what we want. Links would be appreciated
For vitamin C - any brand. For it is cheap and no brand would therefore fake it.
For glutathione (reduced) - jarrows, now foods and other known brands.

Any cream that contains hydroquinone and retin A. If you're going to apply it to whole body, add some lotion to it. ( Ratio should be 70:30 cream to body lotion)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6488, tiger88 and 1 other person
For vitamin C - any brand. For it is cheap and no brand would therefore fake it.
For glutathione (reduced) - jarrows, now foods and other known brands.

Any cream that contains hydroquinone and retin A. If you're going to apply it to whole body, add some lotion to it. ( Ratio should be 70:30 cream to body lotion)
Thanks. Do you have any before after pics?

• +1
Reactions: Chaku and .👽.
hyped to check what results you got

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
I fucking hate shitskins and mutts and I wish I could genocide all of them. Jfl at trying to fraud my race. You better stop before we reopen the camps and start massacring your midget negroid admixture families
not cool man
fuck you

What you need -

4. NAC 500MG

what the FUCK

What you need -

4. NAC 500MG

how about if ur black and curry

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
I'm assuming plain hydroquinone will strip away the undertones and make you look pasty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
anyone here actually use benoquin?

anyone here actually use benoquin?
That'll turn you white, like MJ white. Dont do it.
I'm assuming plain hydroquinone will strip away the undertones and make you look pasty?
HQ doesnt make you pasty. I used HQ but my and my fams undertones ar just paler.

HQ is for a yellow undertone KA will make you look like a corpse.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and HQNPmaxxing
That'll turn you white, like MJ white. Dont do it.

HQ doesnt make you pasty. I used HQ but my and my fams undertones ar just paler.

HQ is for a yellow undertone KA will make you look like a corpse.
I want to use benoquin temporarily mainly just on my arms since they are darker than the rest of my body. I’m going to see if I can get 4% hq for my face

I want to use benoquin temporarily mainly just on my arms since they are darker than the rest of my body. I’m going to see if I can get 4% hq for my face
You'll get albino white spots

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and HQNPmaxxing
Been doing this a couple of months & the supplements have made my hair slightly lighter.

Different lighting but you can clearly see that there's a difference in the highlights
Screen Shot 2020 08 12 at 105754 PM
IMG 3282

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
Whitemaxxing is the biggest cope, just be a Chad of any race/ethnicity. Skin color hardly matters.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copeful and Short Ugly and Brown
whitemaxxing is the only "real" looksmax

most people here wont get surgery and race is about half as important as face as evidenced by scientific studies

Shitskins take note

If ur black, dont follow this shit at all. Trust me.

so did it work? I wanna hop on this stack asap
got results but idk. I've been getting no sun with quarantine so might just be that.

• +1
Reactions: joseph