Ultimate Whitemaxxing guide (includes skinmaxxing)

I'mme

I'mme

Silver
If you're a curry or from ethnicity that produces non-whites, this thread is for you.

First of all, Whitemaxxing isn't hard or very expensive - it ain't easy or cheap either.

Inb4 anyone comments that you just need hydroquinone or benoquin, your skin will look like crap if you do all the whitening from hydroquinone.

What you need -

SUPPLEMENTS ( WITH ROUTINE) -

1. L-GLUTATHIONE OR REDUCED GLUTATHIONE 500MG BID

2. MSM 3000MG (SPLIT MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT)

3. VIT C 3000MG (SAME AS MSM)

4. NAC 500MG

TOPICAL CREAMS AND SOAP - For whole body :

1. BUY 4% HYDROQUINONE. In India you can buy it w/o prescription. Depig 4 is cheap and effective.

2. Buy ret- HC cream - it has classic combination of hydroquinone + steroid + tretinoin (aka retin-A). Use it for first two months and then resort to natural-yet-strong whiteners like melaglow plus. Continue using it twice a week for some more months.

3. For whole body, mix these two creams into any simple lotion. It makes it cheaper and effective. For reference, I use "Vaseline healthy white" with AHAs.

4. For whole body, buy a Likas papaya soap and use it everyday. Make sure you keep it on skin for at least 7 minutes.

Drop both creams in 1 and 2 after 3-4 months ( earlier if you get the desired results) and maintain the results with the mixture of 'Melaglow plus' and lotion.

Note: you will need these supplements for more than 6 months. After you get the desired shade, either reduce their dosage or take them into e2d or e3d.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, zeshama, Deleted member 22126 and 24 others
If you're a curry or from ethnicity that produces non-whites, this thread is for you.

First of all, Whitemaxxing isn't hard or very expensive - it ain't easy or cheap either.

Inb4 anyone comments that you just need hydroquinone or benoquin, your skin will look like crap if you do all the whitening from hydroquinone.

What you need -

4. NAC 500MG

1. BUY 4% HYDROQUINONE. In India you can buy it w/o prescription. Depig 4 is cheap and effective.

2. Buy ret- HC cream - it has classic combination of hydroquinone + steroid + tretinoin (aka retin-A). Use it for first two months and then resort to natural-yet-strong whiteners like melaglow plus. Continue using it twice a week for some more months.

3. For whole body, mix these two creams into any simple lotion. It makes it cheaper and effective. For reference, I use "Vaseline healthy white" with AHAs.

4. For whole body, buy a Likas papaya soap and use it everyday. Make sure you keep it on skin for at least 7 minutes.

Drop both creams in 1 and 2 after 3-4 months ( earlier if you get the desired results) and maintain the results with the mixture of 'Melaglow plus' and lotion.

Note: you will need these supplements for more than 6 months. After you get the desired shade, either reduce their dosage or take them into e2d or e3d.
I fucking hate shitskins and mutts and I wish I could genocide all of them. Jfl at trying to fraud my race. You better stop before we reopen the camps and start massacring your midget negroid admixture families

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: vamptriad, ymb, zeshama and 47 others
I fucking hate shitskins and mutts and I wish I could genocide all of them. Jfl at trying to fraud my race. You better stop before we reopen the camps and start massacring your midget negroid admixture families
ayy stop being rude you wouldn't say that when im gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Hopium, AscensionMan98 and 9 others
ayy stop being rude you wouldn't say that when im gigachad
Take the acceptancepill and embrace your niggerness or rope please

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: reptiles, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
when white people talk about this stuff they are branded SFcells

but the sad reality is, all ethnics absolutely hate themselves, so much that they are willing to do anything at any price to change it

i cant imagine life as a sub ideal pheno, just opening instagram must be hell

being connected on a global scale in modern society, was meant to bring us all together but all its done is tear us further apart

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 19 others
[QUOTE="2peasinapod, post: 768288, member:
being connected on a global scale in modern society, was meant to bring us all together but all its done is tear us further apart
[/QUOTE]
agree with this 100% social media fucked everything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 685 and 2 others

but the sad reality is, all ethnics absolutely hate themselves, so much that they are willing to do anything at any price to change it

I have good pheno - Indians pheno is similar to Caucasians. I have been rated 4, 5 here.

Oh god. Wow. Uhm, as a cisgendered heterosexual binary white guy,I just want to say that I'm very sorry
for the discouraging words said by that toxic white man earlier. I totally understand if those words
offended you guys in any shape, way or form. You are allowed to feel ill-treated.

As a privileged member of our beautiful and colorful society I, sincerely would like to wish all of you non-white opressed
people the best of luck on your skinmaxxing journey.
May you all end up with the skin tone you desire the most.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, the_explorer, Deleted member 15827 and 16 others

What you need -

4. NAC 500MG

im too far gone tbh, im lightskinned enough to not cause problems tbh. its over for turbomanletcels

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
im too far gone tbh, im lightskinned enough to not cause problems tbh. its over for turbomanletcels
Then focus on - face, height, frame - yeah in that order. Height if you're less than 5'9

Then focus on - face, height, frame - yeah in that order. Height if you're less than 5'9
under 5'5, its over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura, WadlowMaxxing, Chadeep and 5 others
under 5'5, its over for me
If you could spend even as less as 10lakh, go to Sarin or Sringari for limb lengthening. Note you won't be crippled in any case - there's just too much unnecessary fearmongering about this surgery.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 2205
If you could spend even as less as 10lakh, go to Sarin or Sringari for limb lengthening. Note you won't be crippled in any case - there's just too much unnecessary fearmongering about this surgery.
im too low IQ to moneymax ffs

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2205 and I'mme

What you need -

4. NAC 500MG

what about skull changes white skin is more than just simple colour qualia it's skull qualia as well

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
what about skull changes white skin is more than just simple colour qualia it's skull qualia as well
Phenotype of more than 40% north Indian is similar to Caucasians. You seem to have some deformities - get the fkin x-rays, ct-scans

Phenotype of more than 40% north Indian is similar to Caucasians. You seem to have some deformities - get the fkin x-rays, ct-scans

So my skull is similar to the caucasian ?is so lifefuel ded serious

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
@Salludon mogs any white

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 10 others
So my skull is similar to the caucasian ?is so lifefuel ded serious
Yeah, you just need to find and thereafter treat deformities. Go to oral and maxillofacial or orthodontiat first

you may look whiter outside but you will always be ethnic inside
plus if you ever find a coal burner for you your children will be muttcels
Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 8 others
you may look whiter outside but you will always be ethnic inside
plus if you ever find a coal burner for you your children will be muttcels
View attachment 111527
Lol I'm neither black nor brown - I'm pale like south koreans. A good proportion of Indians have such color

ONE WORD: BENOQUIN!!

• +1
@Yoyome99 kpop max bro

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 1560
Why is this called “whitemaxxing”? Bleaching your skin as an ethnic is not going to make you seem white, I thought this was common knowledge by now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
Why is this called “whitemaxxing”? Bleaching your skin as an ethnic is not going to make you seem white, I thought this was common knowledge by now?
There aren't any "ethnic" features so it actually could. But bleaching your skin never looks right due to bad coloring

@Dope did you start this yet?

There aren't any "ethnic" features so it actually could. But bleaching your skin never looks right due to bad coloring
Yeah but my stack has oral supplements as well that would make the whitening look natural.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2205
@Dope did you start this yet?
I'm going to see how my skin looks after skin and spf maxxing to see of it's light enough. It probably will be because my body is pretty light.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 1560
It's important to whitemaxx even if you're pure white. Stay out of the sun and don't get tan or sunlight at all. Go full vampire mode. Good face features can only compensate for dark skin to a certain extent but ultimately it will be hopeless and everybody loves pale people with good features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15827, HQNPmaxxing and 7 others

We really need another war that will bring civilization back into stone age.

RACE WAR NOW!

"
"

giphy.gif

"that produces non-whites"

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

t. subhuman narcy

"
"

giphy.gif

"that produces non-whites"

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

t. subhuman narcy
What's this ? Don't you have job to do that you keep posting shit here n there

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Which soap is the best for face?

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
no mention of topical vitamin C? ?!?! ?!?!?

topical vitamin c lowers melanin in skin

• +1
Why don't you suck my dick? You manlet

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Why don't you suck my dick? You manlet
Thx for the Hugh effort and iq

i only made one high effort and iq guide ever

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1751
Would taking beta carotene help?

Or would that be in contrast to skin whitening

What you need -

4. NAC 500MG

People can tell you're indian from a mile away, your whitemaxxing isn't working boyo.

the reason why you are so angry because of your height?

I was born white haha u mad?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2227
I talked with Sarin, for someone living in Delhi the cost of the most basic method of LL is 3.5 lakhs

I talked with Sarin, for someone living in Delhi the cost of the most basic method of LL is 3.5 lakhs
Lol no. Sarin's package is 10-12lacs. Yeah he may exclude some living and other charges if LLer is delhite but no way it is 3.5L

Lol no. Sarin's package is 10-12lacs. Yeah he may exclude some living and other charges if LLer is delhite but no way it is 3.5L
kek i miss typed it's 7.5lacs

• +1
Reactions: I'mme