“ unattractive guys have it easier then unattractive girls”

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

:hnghn:
Time online
35d 5h 24m
This is so retarded that she got exactly backwards.
Attractive guys
Attractive girls
Unattractive girls
Unattractive guys

Except here attractive guys refers to top 5% of looks while 'attractive girls' refers to top 40% girls.

jordan56

jordan56

Adept
Time online
7d 1h 38m
This is so retarded that she got exactly backwards.
Attractive guys
Attractive girls
Unattractive girls
Unattractive guys

Except here attractive guys refers to top 5% of looks while 'attractive girls' refers to top 40% girls.
This attractive men have the best of both worlds infinite options of girls to choose from with male privillege

Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Ascend till I can get a high tier Becky 💪🏻
Time online
58d 14h 34m
I recently talked to my 20yo female cousin about that topic and she could not believe that there are guys her age that cannot get laid.

she suggested they should just go on tinder, like all of her female friends do :lul:
Dont even talk to these whores . They know the privileged of being a woman and they're just trying to troll us by saying " oh just go in Tinder" or something. My whore cousin once asked me if I'm dating or anything and when i said no she pretended to be shocked. She knows that i don't have the looks to get a girlfriend.

Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Time online
58d 14h 34m
This attractive men have the best of both worlds infinite options of girls to choose from with male privillege
Male privilege doesn't exist
It's a lie propogated by feminists
80% of deaths during war are men
90% road accidentally deaths are men
Men are 10 times more likely to die young than woman
Also male childs are suffering from malnutrition and premature deaths more than women

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
194d 18h 50m
I recently talked to my 20yo female cousin about that topic and she could not believe that there are guys her age that cannot get laid.

she suggested they should just go on tinder, like all of her female friends do :lul:
When I told my 19yo ex-gf that I was a 23yo virgin when we met up, she didn't understand why.

She asked me whether I was affraid of sex or that I thought it wouldn't be fun. And then tried to reassure me that sex was fun and that she loved it.

Women will never understand the struggle of being male.

MadVisionary

MadVisionary

THAT'S SO COOL!
Time online
102d 22h 29m
She seems so autistic saying that

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
194d 18h 50m
Heterosexual females faced a Gini coefficient of 0.324, while heterosexual males faced a much higher Gini coefficient of 0.542. So neither sex has complete equality: in both cases, there are some “wealthy” people with access to more romantic experiences and some “poor” who have access to few or none.
But while the situation for women is something like an economy with some poor, some middle class, and some millionaires, the situation for men is closer to a world with a small number of super-billionaires surrounded by huge masses who possess almost nothing.

On a list of 149 countries’ Gini indices provided by the CIA World Factbook, this would place the female dating economy as 75th most unequal (average—think Western Europe) and the male dating economy as the 8th most unequal (kleptocracy, apartheid, perpetual civil war—think South Africa).

If you think unattractive women have it worse than unattractive men, you are dumb asf.

magnificentcel

magnificentcel

bonelesscel
Time online
39d 7h 18m
RAGEFUEL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

vLotus

vLotus

Apprentice
Time online
2d 18h 18m
Male privilege doesn't exist
It's a lie propogated by feminists
80% of deaths during war are men
90% road accidentally deaths are men
Men are 10 times more likely to die young than woman
Also male childs are suffering from malnutrition and premature deaths more than women
I don’t think that relates to male privilege lmao.
80% of men die in war because the majority of troops are male based.

it’s been scientifically proven males are more reckless compared to women. Women are more conserved while males are more in a reckless sense.

but true it’s true male privilege is a myth but there’s privileges to being a male and female such as real privileges like being physically stronger, taller etc.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
194d 18h 50m

it’s been scientifically proventhay males are more reckless compared to women. Women are more conserved while males are more in a reckless sense.

but true it’s true male privilege is a myth but there’s privileges to being a male and female such as real privileges like being physically stronger, taller etc.
What advantage does physical strength give the average male in the modern world. It's useless tbh.

Paqua

Paqua

Trainee
Time online
5d 15h 27m
What advantage does physical strength give the average male in the modern world. It's useless tbh.
to be fair there are some advantages, for example as a man you can go for a run or walk home from an event alone during nighttime.

women cant do that any more in my country (german). ironically because of all the muslim/arabic male immigrants which the political parties they voted for let into our country

but they dont see that

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
194d 18h 50m
to be fair there are some advantages, for example as a man you can go for a run or walk home from an event alone during nighttime.

women cant do that any more in my country (german). ironically because of all the muslim/arabic male immigrants which the political parties they voted for let into our country

but they dont see that
You are overdosing on feminist propaganda.

All the stats show that you are far more likely to become a victim of unprovoked violence as a guy than as a woman.

After going home alone from a night of clubbing, this guy got beaten up by 8 guys for no reason and now has permanent brain-damage.

Sure, as a girl you can get raped, but that's extremely rare. As a guy you can get beaten up 'for fun' because some guy is frustrated for whatever reason. That happens way more often. They wouldn't have picked a female target in this situation.

Also, even if you were right, being able to walk home alone at 3AM is not a real advantage lmao. What a useless advantage to have.

Paqua

Paqua

Trainee
Time online
5d 15h 27m
You are overdosing on feminist propaganda.

All the stats show that you are far more likely to become a victim of unprovoked violence as a guy than as a woman.

After going home alone from a night of clubbing, this guy got beaten up by 8 guys for no reason and now has permanent brain-damage.

Sure, as a girl you can get raped, but that's extremely rare. As a guy you can get beaten up 'for fun' because some guy is frustrated for whatever reason. That happens way more often. They wouldn't have picked a female target in this situation.

Also, even if you were right, being able to walk home alone at 3AM is not a real advantage lmao. What a useless advantage to have.
you are probably right

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Lost it, Riots, Gunfire inside in my head...
Time online
24d 28m
She’s unattractive but I’d date and fuck her but I’d bet she would ghost me, so who has it worse. Dumb foid

Only landwhales are unfuckable but thats volcel and they wouldnt fuck a fat guy either

TedKazanski

TedKazanski

ᖇᗴ丅ᑌᖇᑎ 丅ᗝ ᗰᗝᑎᛕᗴ
Time online
1d 11h 56m

just look at this
i know this video is meant for joke
but even to joke about dude who has higher psl, while the chick looks like this
fucking over

TedKazanski

TedKazanski

ᖇᗴ丅ᑌᖇᑎ 丅ᗝ ᗰᗝᑎᛕᗴ
Time online
1d 11h 56m

but they dont see that

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

From the jungles of Amazon
Time online
86d 9h 40m
insane how women are completely oblivious to the struggles of men just how men are oblivious to the struggles of women

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

wasted | The Long Game
Time online
56d 22h 22m
Let's rank lives on a score/10

Attractive men 10
Attractive women 9.5
Ugly women 8
Ugly men 0

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
194d 18h 50m
insane how women are completely oblivious to the struggles of men just how men are oblivious to the struggles of women
Also overdosed on feminism I see. Men are well aware of the struggles of women. See just now the person in this topic saying how women can't walk home alone at night, etc.
Men tend to have a lot of empathy for women. Unlike women that have 0 empathy for men.

This video captures it perfectly. Empathy is a one-way street that flows from men to women. Women don't give a single fuck about the struggles of the average guy.

Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Time online
58d 14h 34m

it’s been scientifically proven males are more reckless compared to women. Women are more conserved while males are more in a reckless sense.

Women demand equal pay in white collar jobs but most of them won't go to army or do similar dangerous fields. Also majority of road accidents happen not because of recklessness. It's not that easy as it sound.

Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Time online
58d 14h 34m

but they dont see that
A knife or a bullet doesn't discriminate