Bronze

I think vid is cope. Thoughts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7240, Uglybrazilian and 5 others
0 arguments. shitpost tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, zaynbrah and 2 others
This is so retarded that she got exactly backwards.
Attractive guys
Attractive girls
Unattractive girls
Unattractive guys

Except here attractive guys refers to top 5% of looks while 'attractive girls' refers to top 40% girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, bugeye and 16 others
I'm unattractive and can confirm I have multiple stacylites wanting to fuck me

Hordes of becky's worshipping me everywhere I go

I reject femcels on the daily

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5969 and 10 others
Cope. Unattractive men and women are on nightmare mode. Attractive men and women are on tutorial mode with hacks.

Atleast ugly girls like OPs video can larp as average looking with make up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5969, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
I recently talked to my 20yo female cousin about that topic and she could not believe that there are guys her age that cannot get laid.

she suggested they should just go on tinder, like all of her female friends do :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rainerchen, Deleted member 5969, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
This is so retarded that she got exactly backwards.
Attractive guys
Attractive girls
Unattractive girls
Unattractive guys

Except here attractive guys refers to top 5% of looks while 'attractive girls' refers to top 40% girls.
This attractive men have the best of both worlds infinite options of girls to choose from with male privillege

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Hightwolf
I recently talked to my 20yo female cousin about that topic and she could not believe that there are guys her age that cannot get laid.

she suggested they should just go on tinder, like all of her female friends do :lul:
Dont even talk to these whores . They know the privileged of being a woman and they're just trying to troll us by saying " oh just go in Tinder" or something. My whore cousin once asked me if I'm dating or anything and when i said no she pretended to be shocked. She knows that i don't have the looks to get a girlfriend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, TedKazanski and Deleted member 275
This attractive men have the best of both worlds infinite options of girls to choose from with male privillege
Male privilege doesn't exist
It's a lie propogated by feminists
80% of deaths during war are men
90% road accidentally deaths are men
Men are 10 times more likely to die young than woman
Also male childs are suffering from malnutrition and premature deaths more than women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7240 and 2 others

When I told my 19yo ex-gf that I was a 23yo virgin when we met up, she didn't understand why.

She asked me whether I was affraid of sex or that I thought it wouldn't be fun. And then tried to reassure me that sex was fun and that she loved it.

Women will never understand the struggle of being male.

She seems so autistic saying that

Heterosexual females faced a Gini coefficient of 0.324, while heterosexual males faced a much higher Gini coefficient of 0.542. So neither sex has complete equality: in both cases, there are some “wealthy” people with access to more romantic experiences and some “poor” who have access to few or none.
But while the situation for women is something like an economy with some poor, some middle class, and some millionaires, the situation for men is closer to a world with a small number of super-billionaires surrounded by huge masses who possess almost nothing.

On a list of 149 countries’ Gini indices provided by the CIA World Factbook, this would place the female dating economy as 75th most unequal (average—think Western Europe) and the male dating economy as the 8th most unequal (kleptocracy, apartheid, perpetual civil war—think South Africa).

If you think unattractive women have it worse than unattractive men, you are dumb asf.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
RAGEFUEL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Male privilege doesn't exist
It's a lie propogated by feminists
80% of deaths during war are men
90% road accidentally deaths are men
Men are 10 times more likely to die young than woman
Also male childs are suffering from malnutrition and premature deaths more than women
I don’t think that relates to male privilege lmao.
80% of men die in war because the majority of troops are male based.

it’s been scientifically proven males are more reckless compared to women. Women are more conserved while males are more in a reckless sense.

but true it’s true male privilege is a myth but there’s privileges to being a male and female such as real privileges like being physically stronger, taller etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

it’s been scientifically proventhay males are more reckless compared to women. Women are more conserved while males are more in a reckless sense.

but true it’s true male privilege is a myth but there’s privileges to being a male and female such as real privileges like being physically stronger, taller etc.
What advantage does physical strength give the average male in the modern world. It's useless tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
What advantage does physical strength give the average male in the modern world. It's useless tbh.
to be fair there are some advantages, for example as a man you can go for a run or walk home from an event alone during nighttime.

women cant do that any more in my country (german). ironically because of all the muslim/arabic male immigrants which the political parties they voted for let into our country

but they dont see that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 275
to be fair there are some advantages, for example as a man you can go for a run or walk home from an event alone during nighttime.

women cant do that any more in my country (german). ironically because of all the muslim/arabic male immigrants which the political parties they voted for let into our country

but they dont see that
You are overdosing on feminist propaganda.

All the stats show that you are far more likely to become a victim of unprovoked violence as a guy than as a woman.

After going home alone from a night of clubbing, this guy got beaten up by 8 guys for no reason and now has permanent brain-damage.

Sure, as a girl you can get raped, but that's extremely rare. As a guy you can get beaten up 'for fun' because some guy is frustrated for whatever reason. That happens way more often. They wouldn't have picked a female target in this situation.

Also, even if you were right, being able to walk home alone at 3AM is not a real advantage lmao. What a useless advantage to have.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 11134
You are overdosing on feminist propaganda.

All the stats show that you are far more likely to become a victim of unprovoked violence as a guy than as a woman.

After going home alone from a night of clubbing, this guy got beaten up by 8 guys for no reason and now has permanent brain-damage.

Sure, as a girl you can get raped, but that's extremely rare. As a guy you can get beaten up 'for fun' because some guy is frustrated for whatever reason. That happens way more often. They wouldn't have picked a female target in this situation.

Also, even if you were right, being able to walk home alone at 3AM is not a real advantage lmao. What a useless advantage to have.

you are probably right

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
She’s unattractive but I’d date and fuck her but I’d bet she would ghost me, so who has it worse. Dumb foid

Only landwhales are unfuckable but thats volcel and they wouldnt fuck a fat guy either

• +1

just look at this
i know this video is meant for joke
but even to joke about dude who has higher psl, while the chick looks like this
fucking over

6dbe2u18vc551

• +1

but they dont see that
Ksksksks

insane how women are completely oblivious to the struggles of men just how men are oblivious to the struggles of women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 7240
This woman doesn’t know anything

• +1
Let's rank lives on a score/10

Attractive men 10
Attractive women 9.5
Ugly women 8
Ugly men 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 5969
insane how women are completely oblivious to the struggles of men just how men are oblivious to the struggles of women
Also overdosed on feminism I see. Men are well aware of the struggles of women. See just now the person in this topic saying how women can't walk home alone at night, etc.
Men tend to have a lot of empathy for women. Unlike women that have 0 empathy for men.

This video captures it perfectly. Empathy is a one-way street that flows from men to women. Women don't give a single fuck about the struggles of the average guy.

it’s been scientifically proven males are more reckless compared to women. Women are more conserved while males are more in a reckless sense.

Women demand equal pay in white collar jobs but most of them won't go to army or do similar dangerous fields. Also majority of road accidents happen not because of recklessness. It's not that easy as it sound.

• +1
Reactions: vLotus

but they dont see that
A knife or a bullet doesn't discriminate