Unbelievable that we still got no footage of spermwhales and giant squids fighting

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
Giant squid and sperm whale, illustration

Daily reminder that battles between these titans are taking place this very moment 1 mile under the ocean surface in utter pitch blackness- as they have for millions of years.

Without a doubt the most spectacular encounter between two species, and yet we have no footage of it.

Outrageous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Redrighthand, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
Giant squid and sperm whale, illustration

Daily reminder that battles like these are taking place this very moment 1 mile under the ocean surface in utter pitch blackness- as they have for millions of years.

Without a doubt the most spectacular encounter between two species, and yet we have no footage of it.

Unbelievable.
Unfortunately humanity seems to be more focused on discovering outer space than our own planet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo, ChoSeungHui, Chadelite and 1 other person

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Redrighthand, fukmylyf and SayNoToRotting
The largest predator of all times- greater than a t.rex, and we don't even have a single, flimsy photo of its hunt activity.

Can you fucking believe it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464
Sad shit man

@Titbot vs @Mexicancel was already a big enough clash between 2 monstrous abnormalities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller, ChoSeungHui, UglyMan and 4 others
nightly reminder

Squids almost always lose and will be immediately devoured. So yeah it’s hard to record their fights.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I wish I had tentacles

didn't go so well with your "Leaving this forum to improve life", did it?

if i creampie a fat foid will she automaticly turn into a spermwhale or dies it take a while

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui and SayNoToRotting
didn't go so well with your "Leaving this forum to improve life", did it?

The only way to leave this hell is to moneymax, that's the root of the problem of 90% of the userbase on these forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The largest predator of all times- greater than a t.rex, and we don't even have a single, flimsy photo of its hunt activity.

Can you fucking believe it?
I want to say that I've changed my mind about what we were fighting about regarding women. Although it was mostly just me messing around thanks to boredom. I think that people here that the ''blackpill'' too extreme and get stuck in endless nihilistic defeatism. From now on I will spend my time on this forum well and I will not shitpost again.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Welcon
I want to say that I've changed my mind about what we were fighting about regarding women. Although it was mostly just me messing around thanks to boredom. I think that people here that the ''blackpill'' too extreme and get stuck in endless nihilistic defeatism. From now on I will spend my time on this forum well and I will not shitpost again.
Welcome back n***

Thanks alot. Hows it been?
Been good, i had a temp ban aswell (4days) so i suffered a similar fate to you bro
How u been?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Been good, i had a temp ban aswell (4days) so i suffered a similar fate to you bro
How u been?
Nice to hear man. Been working today in the morning and that's about it. For the rest I was simply just sprinting a bit and researching. Gonna go out with my friends next weekend and go urban exploring :D Will be alot of fun

• Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life