Deusmaximus

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5746 and 6 others
expensive rims on a beater

What a disaster

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, JadedNormie and St. Wristcel
guys have to stop getting nose jobs to make their nose small, it looks fake 99% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5746, Zeta ascended and 4 others
guys have to stop getting nose jobs to make their nose small, it looks fake 99% of the time.
Also every time i see a girl with a bad turkey rhino result on the street or instagram, i get aggressions and the feeling of vomit.

Pixee Foxs semi fantasy nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Pumanator and 6ft7Mogger
tbh the jaw implant doesn't look all that unharmonious, he fucked things up with his rhino and looks like a fag in the last vid with filter plus those weird ass rounded eyes.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
tbh the jaw implant doesn't look all that unharmonious, he fucked things up with his rhino and looks like a fag in the last vid with filter plus those weird ass rounded eyes.
The problem is that his maxilla and mouth/jaw position is to far back for such a forward grown chin. Its very uncanny from the side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4797
*when you get jaw implants instead of bimax*

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 3043
looks uncanny because lower jaw is too much forward growth - mandible, and chin - meanwhile, his maxilas - lips and upper jaw - are recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
The problem is that his maxilla and mouth/jaw position is to far back for such a forward grown chin. Its very uncanny from the side profile.
yup, but issue is mandible, not chin

if he browsed Looksmax.me before getting surgery
Unknown

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, Deusmaximus and Deleted member 3043
His jaw looks downward grown, shitty nose job and lip fillers. Needed some surgeries to fix his eye area

ahh so he should have gotten a lefort 1 to advance the lower maxilla first? his chin looks forward grown but his mandible looks recessed

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 3043
ahh so he should have gotten a lefort 1 to advance the lower maxilla first? his chin looks forward grown but his mandible looks recessed
he's a case that unironically need a bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Rounded eyebrows are an eye area killer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

its an implant/filler on his chin and jaw, he would have a birdcel side profile naturally I can see from his class 2 skull

• So Sad
its an implant/filler on his chin and jaw, he would have a birdcel side profile naturally I can see from his class 2 skull
why does he looks arab/ethnic with such a name? is it because he is recessed?

6FE7CB3D 5795 4B8A A868 C5DA663CAE1B
Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 24 um 022025

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 4797
used to be gl imo

sad

why does he looks arab/ethnic with such a name? is it because he is recessed?

in the 2nd pic he has arab colouring

arabs aren't necessarily recessed, but they have higher nose bridges than other races, which is something recessed people look like they have. But in reality they just have recessed maxillas so the nose tip is set behind their nose bridge, but its not the same thing as having a high nose bridge.

High nose bridge + Forward maxilla:
202dd1e9967e77700e691fbfb20843c2.jpg

Normal nose bridge + Recessed maxilla (becomes straight after bimax, because the nose bridge was never actually high):
n8mMYwU.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 3043
in the 2nd pic he has arab colouring

arabs aren't necessarily recessed, but they have higher nose bridges than other races, which is something recessed people look like they have. But in reality they just have recessed maxillas so the nose tip is set behind their nose bridge, but its not the same thing as having a high nose bridge.

High nose bridge + Forward maxilla:
202dd1e9967e77700e691fbfb20843c2.jpg

Normal nose bridge + Recessed maxilla (becomes straight after bimax, because the nose bridge was never actually high):
n8mMYwU.jpg
i see i love the explanations, especially knowing how phenotypes works and where i do stand.
Where do you think i am? iirc you said i had a high nose bridge isn't it?

i see i love the explanations, especially knowing how phenotypes works and where i do stand.
Where do you think i am? iirc you said i had a high nose bridge isn't it?

yeh u got the high nose bridge, not set-back nose base from recessed maxilla

• Woah
he is fucking deformes mmmmm
Mordor is waiting for him