UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE MEWING WORKS

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site

Mike Mew's dad, John Mew, did a case study on identical twins. One received traditional orthodontic treatment (He got 4 teeth extracted and the rest braced) while the other was treated by John Mew, without extractions; (Mewing.) The difference in their faces is astonishing.

THE TWIN WHO RECEIVED ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT. FLAT FACE, LONGER FACE, ETC.
Download

ORTHOTROPIC TWIN, CLEARLY BETTER LOOKING, HAVING A MORE FOWARDLY GROWN FACE.

Download 1

THIS IS THEM AT ADULTHOOD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEWING TWIN

Download 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOUTH BREATHING TWIN

Download 3

IDENTICAL TWINS, THEY SHARE THE SAME GENETIC CODE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS ONE HAD THEIR TONGUE ON THE ROOF OF THEIR MOUTH. UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE MEWING EFFECTS THE FACE.

EDIT: TO THOSE WHO SAY "THIS DOESNT PROVE MEWING WORKS, ITS JUST EXTRACTIONS, AND BRACES." MIGHT I ADD THAT NOT ONLY DID THE MEWING TWIN DIDN'T RECEIVE TRADITIONAL ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT, HE ALSO PRACTICED PROPER TONGUE POSTURE WHICH EXPANDED THE PALATE.

VIDEOS ON THE STUDY:
VIDEO 1

VIDEO 2

VIDEO 3

VIDEO 4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, TheyCallMeDevil, thecel and 10 others
This is proof that braces are bad, not that mewing works. Also both twins have negative orbital vectors, the twin that grew "right" is still recessed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibIncel, thecel, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Neither of them are objectively attractive, wth are you talking about? They're both beta-males. lulz

• +1
Reactions: thecel
This just proves it is all genetic jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, thecel, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
What i expected.

Mewing has effects, they are just not life-changing.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3323
This is proof that braces are bad, not that mewing works. Also both twins have negative orbital vectors lol, the twin that grew "right" is still recessed
You can't tell that much from the photos. Watch the video.

The twin was literally mouth breathing and got extractions
Literally doesn’t mean that mewing works
It means that mouth breathing and extractions can fuck up face
Which is water

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Norwooder and HighIQcel
The twin was literally mouth breathing and got extractions
Literally doesn’t mean that mewing works
It means that mouth breathing and extractions can fuck up face
Which is water

The twin's palate also expanded btw, so tongue posture had a role in the palate expanding. It's not just "Mouthbreathing and extractions."

Posted this other day and people dismissed it.

It works, but after 25 it's harder to make an impact, even though there are people who have posted on reddit that have. The conclusion is they don't make as much impact as people going through puberty (12-16) and adolescence (16-25) but they do make differences.

I also believe Bone-Smashing works, but is less advertised as it markets hitting yourself in the face with narrow objects, hard. My cheek-bones been looking on-point lately, not-gonna-lie.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, icjpa and Deleted member 3323
The twin's palate also expanded btw, so tongue posture had a role in the palate expanding. It's not just "Mouthbreathing and extractions."
Extractions and braces make the palate narrower

Cope

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Posted this other day and people dismissed it.

It works, but after 25 it's harder to make an impact, even though there are people who have posted on reddit that have. The conclusion is they don't make as much impact as people going through puberty (12-16) and adolescence (16-25) but they do make differences.

I also believe Bone-Smashing works, but is less advertised as it markets hitting yourself in the face with narrow objects, hard. My cheek-bones been looking on-point lately, not-gonna-lie.
what do you use to hit?

What the difference between ere area? First guy squinting or what?

Lazy? Or pussy?
Hahaha. Just lazy, really.

I mean, it's worth a shot for sure, but doing it at 21 years old (me) seems kind of pointless at this point. It might give you some results but most likely they won't make any noticeable difference irl.

Fillers/surgeries are the way to go.

I might pick up bonesmashing and chewing again tho. Have nothing to lose.

Hahaha. Just lazy, really.

I mean, it's worth a shot for sure, but doing it at 21 years old (me) seems kind of pointless at this point. It might give you some results but most likely they won't make any noticeable difference irl.

Fillers/surgeries are the way to go.

I might pick up bonesmashing and chewing again tho. Have nothing to lose.

Too much thinking, not enough doing imo.

If you're high IQ you'll find scientific reason to believe 21 is too late for bone-smashing. There is none. The science actually says our bones don't fuse till early 60s, so why you influenced by all these myths which say that our facial development stops at age 18/19? People are only saying that because it's the legal age for adult ROFL. What's your biological age though?

Anyway John Mew states Mewing as being highly probable to work and make a difference for those 25 and under.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Of course mewing works. And I’m saying this because I want greedy orthodontists out of business. Also, mewing has improved me while I did it, even though slightly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Too much thinking, not enough doing imo.

If you're high IQ you'll find scientific reason to believe 21 is too late for bone-smashing. There is none. The science actually says our bones don't fuse till early 60s, so why you influenced by all these myths which say that our facial development stops at age 18/19? People are only saying that because it's the legal age for adult ROFL. What's your biological age though?

Anyway John Mew states Mewing as being highly probable to work and make a difference for those 25 and under.
Life fuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Even the one who used to mew finally ends with shit jaw 98% similar to his twin, despite living differently

Most likely again genetic played the biggest role

retard tear post, this just shows the negative effects of mouthbreathing. so your post is telling me not mouth breathing is good.
Does not mean mewing works whatsoever,
Let's say mouth breathing is -1
Let's say nose breathing is 0
Let's say Mewing is +1

Mouthbreathing brother went to -1 attraction
nose breathing brother is at 0, ie, what his genetics would give him anyway
You did not prove that the nose breathing brother achieved +1 attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Even the one who used to mew finally ends with shit jaw 98% similar to his twin, despite living differently

Most likely again genetic played the biggest role
true, although it should be said the twin who mewed has a better structured face throughout. look at cheekbones especially.

We all know mewing works, it just doesn't work for fucking adults and is largely pointless for them. The doctor dude even said it doesn't work.

It is true. I am an adult and I've been "mewing" for the past 6 years. It did not have a single effect on IMW. I just got mine measured by a dentist, and I still have a subhuman IMW of 34 mm.

lock this thread forever

This study actually proves that mewing doesn't make a significant difference.

The twins have very similar amounts of forward growth. It's not like one is a recessed subhuman and the other has the forward growth of a male model.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3020
Jesus fuck, that dude has literally no browridge jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd