Under-eye support

Copeful

Copeful

2.5->4 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
Is there any way to increase it without resorting to surgery/fillers?

pray

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mew like @Salludon and you will get Sean O'Pry s eye area in few months :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, RAITEIII, CursedOne and 14 others
How is your sleep schedule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadelite, subhuman incel and 5 others
Fix your sleep schedule it will make your undereyes much better

I’ve been trying to do it naturally so far, but haven’t really made any progress. Should I take sleeping pills or something bro?

I’ve been trying to do it naturally so far, but haven’t really made any progress. Should I take sleeping pills or something bro?
Melatonin tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
melatonin would get you addicted to it. fix bad diet like sugar and wheat and don't consume caffeine, download f.lux for pc to decrease blue light, activate night mode or whatever its called on phone to decrease blue light, block light in your room if its coming from outside, walking outside in the day and exercise makes you sleep like a baby. Can try drinking camomile tea as well might help a bit but you gotta get to the root cause of it, try to find what it is. You can check out dr.bergs youtube videos on sleeping , I shill him a lot but his stuff works

good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 1751 and Copeful
Reminder that better under eye support won’t change the shape of your eyes or make them significantly more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Reminder that better under eye support won’t change the shape of your eyes or make them significantly more attractive.

my eye shape is already good (no scleral show and wide PFL). it’s just my under eye area that’s the issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
melatonin would get you addicted to it. fix bad diet like sugar and wheat and don't consume caffeine, download f.lux for pc to decrease blue light, activate night mode or whatever its called on phone to decrease blue light, block light in your room if its coming from outside, walking outside in the day and exercise makes you sleep like a baby. Can try drinking camomile tea as well might help a bit but you gotta get to the root cause of it, try to find what it is. You can check out dr.bergs youtube videos on sleeping , I shill him a lot but his stuff works

good luck bro

Nice advice, thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: icjpa
No way without surgery unless in puberty and hormones then

6.5/10. Your PFL and eyebrows make it above average. Tall orbits are your failo.
Actually, your orbits are compact enough, it’s just the upper eyelid exposure and lack of under eye support. Maybe your orbit bones just don’t protrude forward enough.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Copeful and Aesthetics_III
6.5/10. Your PFL and eyebrows make it above average. Tall orbits are your failo.

his orbits aren’t tall. His supra are low set.

it’s just that they’re not forward grown so he doesn’t have a squared look like this

8C10DF09 E25F 49CB B220 8B74C0C63133

Edit: nvm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Copeful
If you have droopy lower eyelids due to recessed orbitals wouldn’t it correct that?

If you have droopy lower eyelids due to recessed orbitals wouldn’t it correct that?
Yes (as well as lower lid retraction). However, it won’t significantly improve the attractiveness of your eyes. That requires vertically compact and horizontally long orbits. If you don’t have that shape, getting better under eye support through implants or lid retraction won’t help much.

Yes (as well as lower lid retraction). However, it won’t significantly improve the attractiveness of your eyes. That requires vertically compact and horizontally long orbits. If you don’t have that shape, getting better under eye support through implants or lid retraction won’t help much.
My eyes are vertically compact and long but my terrible support makes it look bad. Lifefuel for me.

Just squint a bit. It's now a part of my face to just squint.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

good luck bro
F.lux is based as fuck, but currently windows has a function like that built-in.

• +1
will that help under-eye? I’m not really worried about the actual size of orbits, just under eye area
It's to make eyes more deep set. The bony portion behind your eyes will be shaved ( small portion) so that your eyes will be well set.with lower eyelid retraction, eye area improves 10x

• +1
  • +1
just mew bro.
jokes aside, I had almost a non existing under eyesupprt, after I started mewing my undereyesupport increased due to maxillary forward gains.
but fillers and infraorbital rim implants are the best ways

• +1
  • Love it
just mew bro.
jokes aside, I had almost a non existing under eyesupprt, after I started mewing my undereyesupport increased due to maxillary forward gains.
but fillers and infraorbital rim implants are the best ways

you’ve seen results from mewing bro? How old r u and how long have u been doing it

you’ve seen results from mewing bro? How old r u and how long have u been doing it
25 years old, Im have been mewing since last november. results are decend Id say

• +1
25 years old, Im have been mewing since last november. results are decend Id say

lifefuel. If you aren’t mewing, what are you doing tbh