underrated slayer trait combo

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
fast metabolism and big appetite
allows u to eat a lot of food and get lots of nutrients but burn off the calories so u dont gain weight

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Peoples bmr arent that differnet that somebody can stuff their face and some need to fast to stay skinny. Low iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Peoples bmr arent that differnet that somebody can stuff their face and some need to fast to stay skinny. Low iq tbh
differing metabolic rates are real, the change as u get older, but some people can retain a high rate for a longer time. there is such thing as fast and slow metabolism, just not to a great extent

differing metabolic rates are real, the change as u get older, but some people can retain a high rate for a longer time. there is such thing as fast and slow metabolism, just not to a great extent
200-300 calrories isnt the differnce between being skinny and getting proper fat. When people talk about metabolism theyre mostly thinking of TDEE but theyre to retarded to actually read up their shit.

200-300 calrories isnt the differnce between being skinny and getting proper fat. When people talk about metabolism theyre mostly thinking of TDEE but theyre to retarded to actually read up their shit.
yeh nah im not talking about tdee, base metabolic rate is what im referring to. it can vary between people

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 701
fast metabolism and big appetite
allows u to eat a lot of food and get lots of nutrients but burn off the calories so u dont gain weight
it's all test bro

• +1
Reactions: Apex
no it just means you look like a skinny faggot twig like myself

no it just means you look like a skinny faggot twig like myself
not if ur high T. im skinny too, but if i was high T i would have athletic build and more dimorphic features

• +1
Reactions: androidcel