Uneven facial fat

fellofix

fellofix

Iron
Does anyone else have this?

I have a pretty nice ramus (the angle on the mandible aka the lower jaw), however uneven facial fat distribution makes my face look a bit odd.

You can't notice it from the front, but if you would look at my side-profile, you would see that my right-side ramus and jaw is a lot more pronounced than my left-side.

It's not about the bone, it's about the leftside of my jaw being coated in more fat.

I have pretty low bf% so it's not about that

Has anyone else experienced this, and what could be done about this?

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah and Deleted member 6401
I also have. My cheek has more than my jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Me too, one side of my face has more fat unless I bulk up to make it even and looks so bad, esp the forehead sides when I'm low bf, they look like somone dropped me as a child lol

• +1
Dr. Eppley said in an interview every single person in existence has that, you are just more critical towards yourself & celebrities get it photoshopped out of their face pictures. All people have a more pronounced side that has either a bit more bone mass or a bit more buccal fat etc., usually the left side but it can also be your right one

You would look very weird and unnatural without that slight asymmetry.
Dr. Eppley said in an interview every single person in existence has that, you are just more critical towards yourself & celebrities get it photoshopped out of their face pictures. All people have a more pronounced side that has either a bit more bone mass or a bit more buccal fat etc., usually the left side but it can also be your right one

You would look very weird and unnatural without that slight asymmetry.

Cheek asymmetry also becomes pronounced after puberty, it's rare in children. It can be treated if you really want to remove it surgically but just know that practically every single person has it and it becomes more prominent with age

Last edited:
  • +1

I have a pretty nice ramus (the angle on the mandible aka the lower jaw), however uneven facial fat distribution makes my face look a bit odd.

You can't notice it from the front, but if you would look at my side-profile, you would see that my right-side ramus and jaw is a lot more pronounced than my left-side.

It's not about the bone, it's about the leftside of my jaw being coated in more fat.

I actually used to have this problem. I think it's probably because of an uneven bite. make sure that your teeth are all aligned correctly when you bite down. what you're seeing is probably hypertrophy of only one side of your face which makes your other side look more fat/bloated

• +1
I have this problem too.as a result my left profile is Alot better then my right

• +1
I actually used to have this problem. I think it's probably because of an uneven bite. make sure that your teeth are all aligned correctly when you bite down. what you're seeing is probably hypertrophy of only one side of your face which makes your other side look more fat/bloated
Why would this be?

• +1
Why would this be?
I don't know why it be like it is...but it do

In all seriousness though, if you have more muscle development, you'll appear leaner since the muscle sticks out a bit, causing a bit of a divit. The other side then just looks smoother

• +1

If you have low body fat but still have face fat, then do this

Workout your neck, do neck curls,
chew on boiled leather to enhance your jaw muscles,
avoid sodium and salt and carbs (carbs are like sponge and sodium makes you drink a lot of water and so it soaks up and bloats your face)
Consume Dandelion roots in pill form (you will piss a lot and side effects are thirsty)
sleep well

Do this for at least a month and you will see some change.