Unfortunately I have to risk with minoxidil - whats your advice?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Looking italian with good, dense black stubble might be my last option for slaying as a young person - its cheap but risky asf
I already use retin a and all that shit

whats your advice?
Thought about:
- foam/0 alcohol
- oral minox will still dry out the skin - wont change shit
- using once a day?
- using before/right after moisturizer (even if shit dries out longer)
- go to derm and tell: I'm gonna use collagen reaper - check my skin now, I will be back in a month after using this shit, and tell me If i aged so cant fuck jb's
whats your experience?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and HeavenAdmιn
been using it for almost a month now and got no 'sides', just see it on yourself tbh if you get sides jut get off of it
I have the spray and use it on my brows, head and beard

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, fernandobrocolli and CopeTilliRope
in trichosol or trichocream if you an handle the smell that's the best vehicle with have now hands down but i'd advise not going on it ( made the mistake again a few month ago and it destroyed my face) but maybe you'll be on of the lucky few not to have side. gl

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
been using it for almost a month now and got no 'sides', just see it on yourself tbh if you get sides jut get off of it
I have the spray and use it on my brows, head and beard
did you notice an eyebrow shedding?

• +1
Watch mpmd

• +1
in trichosol or trichocream if you an handle the smell that's the best vehicle with have now hands down but i'd advise not going on it ( made the mistake again a few month ago and it destroyed my face) but maybe you'll be on of the lucky few not to have side. gl
how destroyed?

• +1
Over if you don’t have beard growth like me at 18

4EA2A9F2 D051 4BEA B1D1 08F0C449FF60

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, HeavenAdmιn and Be_ConfidentBro
how destroyed?
massives under eyes wrinkles / forehead wrinkles and overall crepiness of the skin. i'm not making this up as i used to look 10 years yougers than my peers thats the only thing i got for me ... i'm an ultra responder to minox tho so you might avoid this.

but tbh i'm thinking of restarting it as thi shit works so fuckin good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, HeavenAdmιn and to_stop_da_cope
massives under eyes wrinkles / forehead wrinkles and overall crepiness of the skin. i'm not making this up as i used to look 10 years yougers than my peers thats the only thing i got for me ... i'm an ultra responder to minox tho so you might avoid this
how much is used for beard? I use 6 drips overally for my eyebrows and they growing good, no side effects

• +1
massives under eyes wrinkles / forehead wrinkles and overall crepiness of the skin. i'm not making this up as i used to look 10 years yougers than my peers thats the only thing i got for me ... i'm an ultra responder to minox tho so you might avoid this
fcking shit

• +1
how much is used for beard? I use 6 drips overally for my eyebrows and they growing good, no side effects
got no sides when i tried on eyebrow but it made me shed like crazy, did you notice an eyebrow shed?. and i used it on beard and got less sides than when i was using it on scalp but i was using a low dose , 0.5ml per day

• +1
I only use on eyebrows and its really good, have no experience with beard, but you should update OP, im thinking of beardmaxxing tbh

• +1
Didn't know there was oral minoxidil, why don't you use the substance topically like everyone else does?

• +1
Wait so if I put minoxidil on my eyebrows will my fucking face get wrinkly? jfl

• +1
been using minox on my brows + hairline for 1+ yr now. JFL at these people coping with the side-effects.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
What has it done for your eyebrows bro?
darker and denser mut not anything crazy tbh. Might do stack it with lattise because eyebrows are life

darker and denser mut not anything crazy tbh. Might do stack it with lattise because eyebrows are life
bro my eyebrows are subhuman and thinly spaced out.

so if I apply to my eyebrows it only makes the collagen worse where you put it correct?

• Love it
bro my eyebrows are subhuman and thinly spaced out.

so if I apply to my eyebrows it only makes the collagen worse where you put it correct?
noo collagen loss is cope tbh. Tbh during the first 6 months of using it, i noticed the skin around my eyebrows got a bit dry. But been moisarizermaxxing last 6-8 months and my skin has never been better. Also no dryness around skin eyebrows