Uni is such a fucking scam it’s unbelievable

Strafe

Strafe

Gold
This shit is such a racket it should be illegal. I go to a top tier state university and all of my classes are 100% self instruction through publicly available YouTube videos and all of my assignments are graded by confused 20 year old TAs with mild autism. I am literally in awe rn. I wish I had known these people came here just to party I would have stayed home.

I want to drop out but I’m already in debt so I might as well finish this shit.

I wish my generation wasn’t too high inhib to order a fucking pizza over the phone or we might actually have had a shot at revolution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9852 and 19 others
Uni is scam for sub6 men tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4563 and 25 others
Uni is scam for sub6 men tbh
At least 6 pluses get to cope with partying and shit while drowning in debt. I just have to do mind bending financial mathematics while my beetlejuice roommate jacks off in his bed behind me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Danish_Retard, Lolcel and 4 others
You're not paying for the education. You're paying for the degree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563 and 8 others
You're not paying for the education. You're paying for the degree.
Yeah I understand that, but I was under the illusion that these fucks actually taught something. My business class is kinda fun ngl, but I’m stuck doing 9+ hours of LITERAL FUCKING BUSYWORK a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Danish_Retard, owlofathena and 3 others
Nothing you learn there you will ever use. It's just jobs need you to have one unless you can show you are super successful genius with work of your own done already. So yeah for your lazy ass degree or McDonalds.

At least 6 pluses get to cope with partying and shit while drowning in debt. I just have to do mind bending financial mathematics while my beetlejuice roommate jacks off in his bed behind me.
I was in the 4-5 range and I partied but never got laid

I wish I found the blackpill in high school tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4671
Nothing you learn there you will ever use. It's just jobs need you to have one unless you can show you are super successful genius with work of your own done already. So yeah for your lazy ass degree or McDonalds.
I’m just here to learn how to run an annuity company. Family biz and all that.
I was in the 4-5 range and I partied but never got laid

I wish I found the blackpill in high school tbh
I got blackpilled Junior year ironically through r/IncelTears.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 4612
It’s not a scam. It’s legit. I have said so

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
I’m just here to learn how to run an annuity company. Family biz and all that.

I got blackpilled Junior year ironically through r/IncelTears.
Why are you in debt then. If your family is wealthy they should be paying for it. JFL at taking out loans to get a business degree from your state uni. Nothing you learn will help you run the company. People just do business for partying and connections.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, DharkDC and Strafe
U will just have to push through. This is my world and I have willed it to be like this, down to the very last molecule. If I say something, it must be true. I am the most high

• Love it
Reactions: Strafe
Why are you in debt then. If your family is wealthy they should be paying for it. JFL at taking out loans to get a business degree from your state uni. Nothing you learn will help you run the company. People just do business for partying and connections.
I didn’t want to go, my family is forcing me to. The worst part is that my dad is living vicariously through me and making me go to his favorite school ten states away. They’re also making me take out my own loans JFL.

My mom also thinks it will make me less autistic, but it’s only exacerbated my agoraphobia if anything.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Blackout.xl
I didn’t want to go, my family is forcing me to. The worst part is that my dad is living vicariously through me and making me go to his favorite school ten states away. They’re also making me take out my own loans JFL.

My mom also thinks it will make me less autistic, but it’s only exacerbated my agoraphobia if anything.
Shit parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Strafe
You're not the only one aware of that. Job recruiters know that too, so good luck finding your dream job after you graduate with no work experience.

So you're not going to clubs on student nights or touching the bar at the student union all because you're a below average white dude?

Can't you make friends acting neurotypical, style and gym maxxing?

Everyone knows Uni is for night-life, having sex and play sport. If you were never prepared to venture and explore into any three of these areas why did you feel you should bother?

Last edited:
You're not the only one aware of that. Job recruiters know that too, so good luck finding your dream job after you graduate with no work experience.

It's really not as bad as you hear it to be. People exaggerate this shit to such an extreme. There are many workplaces offering graduate schemes. They take on graduates with no experience and mould them. Then it's up to you to work your way up.

I am an Estate agent and that's how I started off. I know how to talk and so I was fine and they know you'll find your way from trial and error and failing quickly.

So you're not going to clubs on student nights or touching the bar at the student union all because you're a below average white dude?

Can't you make friends acting neurotypical, style and gym maxxing?

Everyone knows Uni is for the the night-life, have sex and play sport. If you were never prepared to venture and explore into any three of these areas why did you feel you should bother?
Bro I appreciate the comment but I am straight retarded. I’m not even ugly, rated PSL 5 by most of the people I’ve sent pics too. I’m also on a legit uni sports team.

I’m just socially stunted by my abusive dad. He called me and yelled at me the other day for listening to Joe Rogan (what he described as “a show with vulgar language”) despite being a convicted felon with a rap sheet including torture JFL.
IDGAF about a dream job. I’m just going to moneymaxx running my parents company and then fuck off to live in the woods or something.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Bro I appreciate the comment but I am straight retarded. I’m not even ugly, rated PSL 5 by most of the people I’ve sent pics too. I’m also on a legit uni sports team.

I’m just socially stunted by my abusive dad. He called me and yelled at me the other day for listening to Joe Rogan (what he described as “a show with vulgar language”) despite being a convicted felon with a rap sheet including torture JFL.

Alright so you're socially stunted by your dad. Which is fair enough and you've identified it.

But so now you know that's the problem, why don't you enter into the land of the unknown and never been before, to tackle it? Break the cycle and form new habits for the way you see yourself. Build a new public identity/ego. If you fuck-up and look stupid, who cares? Just keep going. You're slightly above-average looking, in shape and play sport. People will make exceptions for your fuck-ups. Send the pics over here or in PM if you can too pls.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 8765 and Strafe
Yeah the whole thing is garbage. The only degrees which have maintained a semblance of usefulness is STEM fields but even then you have to take a bunch of useless classes like in my case “student development” and “diversity awareness”, and 20 other classes that dont relate to the degree at all. And I have to pay the full price for classes, while the campus is closed, and the classes are all online, just to sit in a zoom class where some foids talk the whole time about useless garbage. What a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Mateusz74, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
I think the problem is you just haven';t made friends there. So that means going into bars/clubs yourself and cold-appraoching people in general to get things going and off the mark and you're not ready for that. You could use your sports-team you play for as an avenue in. Or do you not talk to anyone there?

• +1
I think the problem is you just haven';t made friends there. So that means going into bars/clubs yourself and cold-appraoching people in general to get things going and off the mark and you're not ready for that. You could use your sports-team you play for as an avenue in. Or do you not talk to anyone there?
Thank you for high IQ replies. I DMd you so as to not bump the thread too much.

youre an adult just say no lol
taking out student loans at eh behest of your boomer parents is getting giga omega double cucked

youre an adult just say no lol
taking out student loans at eh behest of your boomer parents is getting giga omega double cucked
It’s cucked in the short term but it’s by far my best option financially. Estranging myself from my parents would be retarded when I’m the primary heir to both of their businesses/estates.

Most undergraduate degrees are a scam. You're paying for a degree + networking + coop/internship opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, owlofathena, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
The key is to not go to a research-focused university (which is most large state unis). The professors don't give a fuck about teaching undergraduates and there's so many people that socializing is an active chore.

If I could go back in time I would have gone to the small catholic university in my city vs the huge state one I go to now.

• +1
The key is to not go to a research-focused university (which is most large state unis). The professors don't give a fuck about teaching undergraduates and there's so many people that socializing is an active chore.

If I could go back in time I would have gone to the small catholic university in my city vs the huge state one I go to now.
I actually transferred to my current uni from a small private college in my town. Feels lifeless here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
In much of the world besides US, Canada, UK, Australia, etc UNI is free. You can even go through med school for free in many countries.

Yeah, even for international students some countries have free tuition like Norway and you can even get your degree all taught in English as well. Underrated option.

• Woah
I thought you were talking about the crypto I invested in today

But then I realized you were talking about the other thing I'm wasting money on

This shit is such a racket it should be illegal. I go to a top tier state university and all of my classes are 100% self instruction through publicly available YouTube videos and all of my assignments are graded by confused 20 year old TAs with mild autism. I am literally in awe rn. I wish I had known these people came here just to party I would have stayed home.

I want to drop out but I’m already in debt so I might as well finish this shit.

I wish my generation wasn’t too high inhib to order a fucking pizza over the phone or we might actually have had a shot at revolution.
read 0 words but agree
im in uni just to bully twinks and nerds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Strafe
I thought you were talking about the crypto I invested in today

But then I realized you were talking about the other thing I'm wasting money on
Tbh I only trade in shitcoin and I’ve absolutely slayed it. First got in at 4K and sold just after the peak at 19 (JFL at people saying it’s going to 100) and then I bought back in a couple months ago at around 6k and I’m still holding.

I’ve got my eye on ethereum though. I think that it’s programmability means it will be the groundwork for any national “cryptos” that major nations adopt.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Shabadabadia

• Love it
STEM is also a scam tbh. It's just training you to become a low self-esteem, autistic workerdrone. The burnout rate for STEM students and post-grads is ridiculously high. You are expected to 'enjoy working in STEM like it is your hobby/passion' and to not expect adequate compensation. I have legit autists in my classes that BRAG about how no-life they have to study to pass certain classes. Or some professor that laughs at us when he is telling us that 60% wont pass his class on the first attempt. Wtf is this shit.

Idk what else you can do though. My high school mentors/teachers told me that higher education is the ONLY way to not become a loser. And my parents told me they would kick me out of the house and disown me if I didn't go for higher education.

JFL this shit life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, CopingCel and Deleted member 8765
it's a complete and utter scam unless you are becoming a doctor / lawyer / engineer. Literally any other degree, and you are simply paying tens of thousands to party. Which you could do anywhere by just moving to a college town And creating some kind of social circle.

If you aren't self-educating yourself about entrepreneurship and business to fund your looksmaxing and statusmaxxing you are literally blowing your 20s away and wasting your time on this earth.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 8765 and stuckneworleans
water is wet, uni and education in general is for npc retards

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
STEM is also a scam tbh. It's just training you to become a low self-esteem, autistic workerdrone. The burnout rate for STEM students and post-grads is ridiculously high. You are expected to 'enjoy working in STEM like it is your hobby/passion' and to not expect adequate compensation. I have legit autists in my classes that BRAG about how no-life they have to study to pass certain classes. Or some professor that laughs at us when he is telling us that 60% wont pass his class on the first attempt. Wtf is this shit.

Idk what else you can do though. My high school mentors/teachers told me that higher education is the ONLY way to not become a loser. And my parents told me they would kick me out of the house and disown me if I didn't go for higher education.

JFL this shit life.
Yeah and now everyone and their grandmother is competing not to be a loser, so what does that make a majority of college student nowadays? Did no one take any warning signs from the millennial debt generation? Did no one pay attention in economy class? Too many students not enough good jobs now everything is watered down.

Did no one take any warning signs from the millennial debt generation? Did no one pay attention in economy class? Too many students not enough good jobs now everything is watered down.
Yeah but what can young people do then? We have no options, we either try our best in this game of musical chairs to get some scraps, or you lose from the get-go.

jfl this society tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Yeah but what can young people do then? We have no options, we either try our best in this game of musical chairs to get some scraps, or you lose from the get-go.

jfl this society tbh.
Eh marriage is fucked in 2020 so I’m content with just starting a trade, working atleast 6 years for the experience and then starting my company and hiring a bunch of future colleagues he students with no jobs and no license workers and all I have to do is work at home or from my phone anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
True. Engineering make u wanna suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
As already pointed out Uni for Sub 6 men is pointless

I'm glad I left after two semesters 5 years ago

Working at the youngest age possible is the best thing you can do, Looking back now I'm angry as to how much money I missed out on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 275
Yeah I understand that, but I was under the illusion that these fucks actually taught something. My business class is kinda fun ngl, but I’m stuck doing 9+ hours of LITERAL FUCKING BUSYWORK a day.
Just ldar and like @recessed

686268-b1d9a7fe1e994cf091cda913c3f855a4.png

Attachments

• 686268-b1d9a7fe1e994cf091cda913c3f855a4.png
    686268-b1d9a7fe1e994cf091cda913c3f855a4.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 67
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

uni is cope. chad getting betabuxed by older women while you study. jfl at you @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel