uni mate. syrian gandy. brutal

Enlil

Enlil

(telegram) t.me/Looksmax
I've seen 7 mog machines in my uni so far. this guy is one of them.
IMG 20200110 121449 945
IMG 20200110 121453 095
IMG 20200110 121455 189

• JFL
Reactions: draco and loromate
Week chin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, Drugs, Lorsss and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, TheMewingBBC, Mansnob and 3 others
taller lower third and better frame he would be insane

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Enlil
Where the gandy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 685, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Looks like a manlet twink with a weak chin. High tier normie at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Mansnob and Enlil
Where the gandy
Jfl don't listen to op
He is nothing like Gandy.
He is beard-frauding hard as well
High hairline
Big nose
Weak chin and weak lower third
Small skinny frame
Jfl it's over for that uni mogger

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Stingray and 1 other person
where the hell are you studying?

you approached a kurdi girl now this syrian guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil
What country is this look beautiful

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Enlil
High pfl is life

• +1
High tier normie PSL 5

• +1
I aesthetic mog him and probably am taller and have better body, am not a mogging machine. WtF do you go to college?

• Woah
jfl not a syrian gandy

syrian gandhi maybe

• Hmm...
psl 5.5

• +1
I aesthetic mog him and probably am taller and have better body, am not a mogging machine. WtF do you go to college?
teach me how to aestheticmaxx bro pls

teach me how to aestheticmaxx bro pls
Born again IDK, but my looks increased a lot since I started high T environment, aka healthy foodmax, gymmaxx, dont be sedentary, sprinting...

• +1
JFL AT HIS GOYETTE MAXXED NOSE!!!!
HE IS GIGA KIKEMAXXED. JUST GET A NAZI SHIRT AND YOU'LL MOG HIM DED SRS.

• JFL
This guy will slay in any part of the world.These are the type of guys which the swedish and German foids wants to be immigrated not the genetic trashes like hamudi.

• +1
This guy will slay in any part of the world.These are the type of guys which the swedish and German foids wants to be immigrated not the genetic trashes like hamudi.
he's volcel mgtow cuck. imagine, he believes allah will give him 72 virgin females if he do no sex

looks ethnic af

• +1
Subhuman

• +1
New flash. You are a twink aswell with very narrow shoulders although you have been on T multiple of times but your still a twink JFL at your Androgen respecters so get off your high horse.
You are on his level buddy but he mogs you facially to the moon

He could be a legit Chaddam but his lower third ruins him

New flash. You are a twink aswell with very narrow shoulders although you have been on T multiple of times but your still a twink JFL at your Androgen respecters so get off your high horse.

Stfu subhuman faceless back stabbing cunt who the fuck talked to you in the first place worthless ge'etic scum

Stfu subhuman faceless back stabbing cunt who the fuck talked to you in the first place worthless ge'etic scum
Backstabbing JFL I don't even know you!
I'm sick of your "I'm better than everyone attitude" when you are a lanky framcel, Skinny fat, Shit skin, Rat looking fuck face
Like get the fuck off your high horse you fucking rat

I only took T once when I was 17 and I still naturally mog the fuck out of you when I only lift just 3 days a week. I only got hit with the age pill but you are taking roids and gymcelling everyday AND YOU STILL look like trash so who really has the trash genetics?

Stop roasting people when you are no where close to mogging anyone. I thought you are a nice dude first but your narcy egotistic fucking attitude is unbearable
Like I body mog 99% of this fucking low life forum but you don't see me making fun of anyone and calling them "Manlets or framecels" to feel better about myself like you
You fucking shit skin rat. Know your place

Backstabbing JFL I don't even know you!
I'm sick of your "I'm better than everyone attitude" when you are a lanky framcel, Skinny fat, Shit skin, Rat looking fuck face
Like get the fuck off your high horse you fucking rat

I only took T once when I was 17 and I still naturally mog the fuck out of you when I only lift just 3 days a week. I only got hit with the age pill but you are taking roids and gymcelling everyday AND YOU STILL look like trash so who really has the trash genetics?

Stop roasting people when you are no where close to mogging anyone. I thought you are a nice dude first but your narcy egotistic fucking attitude is unbearable
Like I body mog 99% of this fucking low life forum but you don't see me making fun of anyone and calling them "Manlets or framecels" to feel better about myself like you
You fucking shit skin rat. Know your place
Taking roids lol you unkown faceless cuck i did a cycle in 2018 jfl a'd i had surgery last year a'd stayed off the gym for half a year so stfu you dirty rat subhuman incel. Sjck my cock you unsecure faggot and stay mad you jealous manlet cunt. And:no pics no care you nobody no one gives a shit about you in this forum.

Taking roids lol you unkown faceless cuck i did a cycle in 2018 jfl a'd i had surgery last year a'd stayed off the gym for half a year so stfu you dirty rat subhuman incel. Sjck my cock you unsecure faggot and stay mad you jealous manlet cunt. And:no pics no care you nobody no one gives a shit about you in this forum.
Yes bro I'm so insecure that I was comparing my shitty frame to an undeveloped 16 years old :forcedsmile: JFL at your life
IMG 20200109 222957

You trying so hard to look good with your shitty frame and shitty androgen respirators
M3dWZ5X.jpg

Me without me trying and not taking gym seriously

Now why the fuck should I be jealous of someone like you? like even your face looks like a rat soooo what the fuck your talking about?!
Someone had to call you out on your narcissism and ego.
You know it makes sense if you are actually a chad and you have something that is way better than everyone else
But looking like you?! Jeez bro someone had to wake you the fuck up

Yes bro I'm so insecure that I was comparing my shitty frame to an undeveloped 16 years old :forcedsmile: JFL at your life
View attachment 225442
You trying so hard to look good with your shitty frame and shitty androgen respirators
M3dWZ5X.jpg

Me without me trying and not taking gym seriously

Now why the fuck should I be jealous of someone like you? like even your face looks like a rat soooo what the fuck your talking about?!
Someone had to call you out on your narcissism and ego.
You know it makes sense if you are actually a chad and you have something that is way better than everyone else
But looking like you?! Jeez bro someone had to wake you the fuck up
Keep barking jealous subhuman dog it must hurt to be a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_

Another day, another drama on looksmax.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Barbarossa_
He's so butthurt because he's a little manlet. Rent free in his head.
Cant you both just stop fighting. On the end of day we all post on incel-related site so it means we all arent satisfed with our current state.

• +1
Cant you both just stop fighting. On the end of day we all post on incel-related site so it means we all arent satisfed with our current state.
He started it. Go back and take a look. He literally started attacking me out of nowhere. Speaks volumes about his insecurity.

He started it. Go back and take a look. He literally started attacking me out of nowhere. Speaks volumes about his insecurity.
Ignore button will do more than fighting back. Just my personal opinion. It has no sense to argue with people in internet.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ignore button will do more than fighting back. Just my personal opinion. It has no sense to argue with people in internet.
You're right tbh

He's so butthurt because he's a little manlet. Rent free in his head.
Did your mom tell you that anyone who is honest about your looks that he is jealous from you bro?
Ya sorry not sorry but someone had to wake you the fuck up and get you off of your high horse ;)

wow guys make relax pls we all frens @Barbarossa_ @6'4 looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
he's volcel mgtow cuck. imagine, he believes allah will give him 72 virgin females if he do no sex
What are the foids reaction when they see him in class or University campus?does the blackpill hold it's ground or gets blown in country like Syria?