Unironically, being short is a legit reason for suicide.

Imagine being short jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
The bathtub is filled, the water is hot, and the razors are sharp. I’m done being short.(self.short)
submitted 6 years ago by Imdonebeingthis to /r/short
I’m done with it. I can’t take it. I’m weak, I know I’m weak. I’m incomplete, I’m not half a man but I’m forced to live an existence as half a being. I’m short, I’m fucking short. I didn’t choose to be like this, I was born like this, so why do I have to carry a burden where I am not responsible for it. Was I a bad human being in my other life? Did I’ve licked the devil’s ass before I was born? Or is it just chance. Is that it? Is chance the ultimate force that guide our destinies?
We only get to experience on life, and by chance I had to be born both short and male. Been born as someone who it’s ok to bash, ok to make fun of. Who the idea of love is inconcebible, is unreachable. Where it’s understandable that, no matter what I do, what I choose, how hard I try, it will always be ok to reject me because… “look at him, he’s so short.” “I’m sure you will find someone that don’t mind, but that’s not me.”
Why am I not allowed to experience love as all people should be? Why can’t I talk to a girl and don’t feel like she’s looking at me like I’m doing something wrong, something I’m not supposed to be doing. I’m tired. I’m sick and tired, I’m sick and tired, I’m angry. I’m alone, I’ve been alone all my life. I’ve kissed a girl, I’ve fucked a girl, but no girl as ever kissed me or been with me because she wanted to be. Everything I know about love I’ve read it on books, watched on films or listened on music. Nobody as ever told me anything about love. I guess I’m just not meant to it. I’m incomplete. Not because I am incomplete, but because people paint me as it.
Love, for me, is unreachable. Happiness is unreachable. And why do I need to keep going? Why keep fighting? Do I have anything to fight for? To I have any battle I can win? Why do I need to try to look at different things but not love? Love is the ultimate life experience every human or even animal can live. Love, sex and relationships is the most important part of life, and somehow this society thinks that is ok to bash short guys romantically, girls think it’s ok to claim, proudly, that they don’t date short guys, like that makes someone with solid standards. Why is it ok to reject us for the most important part of life? It’s ok to show on tv a girl rejecting a guy for his height, or making fun of it? Even short girls like Melissa Rauch, they spit on short guys like we were the most gross things on earth. I blame them. I blame every girl who has posted, talked or claimed that they don’t date short guys. I point my finger to every girl who found it ok to bash short men, to claim that they will not date them no matter how good they are, not matter how good fathers they could be, how good listeners, how good everything, but just because they were born as a short person, they don’t get to be in a relation ship, to love. To feel loved. I point my finger to every short girl who told me “just because I’m short and you’re short it doesn’t mean I’m gonna date you”. “I like my man tall, as any women”, someone told me some days ago. All dating problems of short men would end if short women would just get over their egos and give a chance to date us as well. If, somehow, society that it would be best to find someone your size instead of a tall guy. Or if society would start to put other values in the love field, mabe, someone with the same taste of music? Who knows. Maybe I'd live to see that day, but I'm already too old. I'm too fucking tired. I had enough of this. I had enough of rejection. You rejected me long enough, I can’t take it, and I don’t have to take it. Life is meant to be lived, I don’t feel alive. I feel I have no part in this world and I’ll never have. I don’t have what it takes . I’m tired. I’m sick and tired. I’m really tired. And I just want to sleep

I'm with you my man, I'm ~5'8" and I'm going to commit suicide. I can't imagine being 5'2". If you think it's the right move for you I can't tell you what or what not to do. Just make sure you're sure about it bro, and don't do it with some high-error method like OD or a knife. I'm pretty sure a gun is the best way.

And too many people use LL as a cope, but LL is one of the shittiest surgeries ever and it's gonna cost so much pain and agony for such a long period of time and will take you way too long to recover to just 50% of what you originally were.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 1973
I'm with you my man, I'm ~5'8" and I'm going to commit suicide. I can't imagine being 5'2". If you think it's the right move for you I can't tell you what or what not to do. Just make sure you're sure about it bro, and don't do it with some high-error method like OD or a knife. I'm pretty sure a gun is the best way.

And too many people use LL as a cope, but LL is one of the shittiest surgeries ever and it's gonna cost so much pain and agony for such a long period of time and will take you way too long to recover to just 50% of what you originally were.
I believe it's the right move.

It's time to transform into a woman buddy.
Just trannymax bro

It's time to transform into a woman buddy.
Just trannymax bro
Keep coping.

Approximately 40 percent of transgender adults reported attempting suicide in their lifetime, according to the 2015 U.S. Transgender Survey

giphy.gif

Narrow IPD even better reason to rope tbh you will always look low iq and theres nothing you can do about it
175244 2ef7a4d9bb9a8ddea30eab955731c3fa
175243 776cba6472e86fe4259255261c3b1893

you will always look low iq and theres nothing you can do about it
Low iq tall guy [IS BETTER THAN] high i.q well paid short doctor.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
Oh no life isn’t fair I’m gonna kms..... grow up

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Is life worth living as a 5'8 - 5'10 man? Its the short-but-not-tiny range. I'm 5'9, maybe 5'9.5 on a good day and even 13 years old lanklets heightmogg me nowadays

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Cope
Is life worth living as a 5'8 - 5'10 man? Its the short-but-not-tiny range. I'm 5'9, maybe 5'9.5 on a good day and even 13 years old lanklets heightmogg me nowadays
I’m here at 5’5-5’6 and I’ve made it to 41 with some great copes. I have good memories, but also a suicide attempt. Take from that what you will

• +1
It’s enough

• Ugh..