Unironically, being short is a legit reason for suicide.

@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
yes, but that's it they won't be treated like shit but won't slay either.
5'7 is around the lowest i'd be willing to go if it meant i got Pitt face. Below that i'd feel mogged even tho my face would be perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
5'7 is around the lowest i'd be willing to go if it meant i got Pitt face. Below that i'd feel mogged even tho my face would be perfect
yeah take it from me I'm 5'4 and it's terrible

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Incoming
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm just gonna commit suicide. (dedsrs)

giphy.gif

> Karl Lagerfeld revealed his aversion to short men: "The worst is ugly short men. Women can be short, but for men it is impossible. It is something that they will not forgive in life - to be born short. I have never been friends with a short man in my life. Don't trust them; they are mean, and they want to kill you."

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/karl-lagerfeld-believed-short-men-wanted-to-kill-him

• +1
LL can't fix me.

I'm 5'2".

3/10.

Not deform, but my pheno is terrible.

Have a hook nose with ape-ish lips.

Head is small.
80149C08 25DE 46AF 987D 0DA097C9B392
Live stream yourself roping to the forum bro

Hey, if I’m not there in your last hours, just know that I want you to rest in peace fallen brother.
(can’t fall if it never began actually)
927CA6E9 2555 495C 979B 908852614E85

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1973
You're not Rob Paul's height though
You pretty much definitely need a two segment 5 – 6 inch LL, that won't be too bad

• +1
Not good enough to justify suicide but good enough to not give a fuck about anything, rot, play video games all day, eat like a pig, do hard drugs, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob

• +1
Lmao my retarded parents think being me being 16cm below average height where my peers are already 5'11-6'0 on average and because I'm apparently "not short" DONT want to give me HGH.
Dumb fucking whore I don't understand what she considers short, 3 foot tall?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and randomguy1235

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zdeweilx
I wouldnt wish manletism on my worst enemy because i know what its like
Atleast your life ends when you have cancer etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pillarman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 502 and Nosecel
@Rob Paul'sHeight . As much as being short (I'm talking 5th percentile or lower for your local country average) feels like it COULD be managed with confidence and therapy and mindset change, reality is much different.

"Therapy works! You need to stop caring about height!" - People who don't understand one bit of our life.

Harder than it looks. Much harder.

I agree with you 100%. People don't know what we've felt after 15+ years of feeling inherently inferior through no fault of own. Sure, it might be irrational to abandon life because of height since we don't have any actual complications physically, but mentally, man... It's fucking tough. No therapy can fix a lifetime's worth of irrational thinking, and possibly bullying or unconscious biases by people who treat us differently- even if it's natural and subconscious by them with no ill-intent.

As much as I wish I could help you, I can't. You are completely justified in feeling like you have to end it all.

But I have one piece of hope for you. Limb lengthening technology, stem cell technology, alot of things are coming in the future.

Limb lengthening technology has advanced SO MUCH in the past TWO years, that now you can walk after breaking your bone in 1 month (slowly though), and you're not wheelchair bound for 6 months with a cylinder rod contraption anymore. The mechanism is INTERNAL, so you can't even see the contraption anymore- it's in your legs. Physical therapy rate post-surgery has improved to the point where you can go back to work in 6 months after gaining 3inches. This is RIGHT NOW- this exists right now by the way, this is called the Stryde internal system.

^Two years ago we didn't have that. TWO fucking years ago. Shit is advancing well- and advancing FAST.

I'm happy to say there is a future. And I can't wait to see how things progress when YOU become 25. LL may turn from a dark gruesome thing to a normal, difficult but manageable reality for short folks.

The only limiting thing at this point for Leg Lengthening is: money and time (to spend a year doing the surgery and rehab).

So get onto your studymaxxing right now. Let's get a good ass job. Let's hold out until after college brother.

Just hold out for now. I promise things will get better. Love me or hate me, I am telling you the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and randomguy1235
5'19" it sucks

• +1
If you're below 5'7 with a face that isn't 7+/10 it's basically over...

Only a good face can combat manletism. Also a manlet with a 7+/10 face mogs any 5'11 - 6'1 5/10 face. Not 6'2+ unless the manlet possesses a godly face it would not overcome average face + height halo...

Greycel so I am not accustomed to using the PSL rating system yet.... but working on it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 1 other person
the surgery and rehab).

So get onto your studymaxxing right now. Let's get a good ass job. Let's hold out until after college brother.
Even so, height isn't my only problem.

I got short arms, ugly face, small feet & hand, short torso with a pot belly, receding hairline, etc.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheLifeMaxer and Deleted member 6401
Gonna take me years. :feelsrope:
Bro, do the life insurance thing and forge your death.
Give 50K to whoever helped you or if its a friend even better.
Then go to the black market and get a new fake identity.

You will still have enough money to get LL and more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
Even so, height isn't my only problem.

I got short arms, ugly face, small feet & hand, short torso with a pot belly, receding hairline, etc.

Small feet and hands? No one but you cares about that.
Pot belly, lose weight.
No point talking to you now that I know you are always finding something to blame. Thought you would actually gain something from my long ass paragraphs, but nah.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Small feet and hands? No one but you cares about that.
Pot belly, lose weight.
No point talking to you now that I know you are always finding something to blame. Thought you would actually gain something from my long ass paragraphs, but nah.
lol dude you are trying to give him hope to wait for some fictional future where people that short will be able to become taller. He needs a solution now, only thing he got is peptides/hgh or LL surgery. Which he refused already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 110
lol dude you are trying to give him hope to wait for some fictional future where people that short will be able to become taller. He needs a solution now, only thing he got is peptides/hgh or LL surgery. Which he refused already.

No, I'm saying that LL will become more streamlined, because currently it is already massively improved compared to only 5 years ago. The only thing he can do CURRENTLY while he's still growing is HGH/peptides. And if he doesn't want that- what's the point of talking to him? Just to hear him whine? He's the type to never be satisfied and blame everything. Give him 5 inches and he'll still say his face is off. Give him plastic surgery and he'll still say his hands are big. Give him hand fattening drugs and he'll still say he's overweight. Give him gastric bypass and he'll still say his hairline is off. Give him a hair transplant and... you get the point. There are some people who have a valid problem with certain aspects of their life, face, height, etc. But this guy is pretty much complaining about being a human being.

You can be mad at one or two issues, and that can be absolutely justified sadness. Once you're mad about every corner of your life, that's just extreme body dysmorphic disorder. He needs to get himself checked out, because I guarantee him once he becomes 6 feet and get plastic surgery he'll still bitch about something else.

• +1
The worst is ugly short men. Women can be short, but for men it is impossible. It is something that they will not forgive in life - to be born short. I have never been friends with a short man in my life. Don't trust them; they are mean, and they want to kill you."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 6401
imagine having a clinical micropenis and a high sex drive at the same time..

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheLifeMaxer and Deleted member 6401
The only thing he can do CURRENTLY while he's still growing is HGH/peptides. And if he doesn't want that- what's the point of talking to him? Just to hear him whine?
I didn't say that.

I said I have no money, and even if I did for all know my growth plates could be closed.

• +1
not your fault.focus on wealth get as much joy from life as it allows you to

Last seen Today at 4:42 PM
The rope didn’t hold?

over for manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
imagine caring about what random whores say

Only option I see left for short men is to TrannyMax.