Universal slayer trait

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken
This topic comes often and different people have different opinion. Some say having chad face or being very tall is crucial, or having top eye area, or being very low bodyfat or certain combination of these are necessary for being a true(effortless) slayer.

In my opinion and experience the biggest slayer trait is: not having any failos. I don't think there's any stronger trait when it comes to attracting women tbh. Having no failos doesn't mean that you need a top % face, or top % height, or be single digit body fat or sean o'pry eyes or any of that shit. If you're at least "slightly above average" in everything (including brain neurons responsible for social stuff) then you have some serious slaying potential.

You don't need barrett face, just be like 5+psl with overall balance in your face, meaning you don't have any death sentence feature (assuming 4psl is average)
You don't need to be 6'5" tall, just be around 6'-6'1" (assuming 5'10" is average)
You don't need to be 24" bideltoid, just don't have too narrow shoulders and ribcage (zyros) and you can even improve it with gymcelling.
You don't need to be single digit bodyfat%, just be decently lean around 12-13% with visible ab definition and decently lean face.
You don't need to be overly muscular or strong, just have some basic layer of lean mass and athleticism (achieveable by 1 year of natty gymcelling).
You don't need a perfect hairline, you can have a little recession, but it can't be too much or else hop on fin/dut/ru/minox.
You don't need to be a circus clown PUA shill comedian(muh low inhib) when talking to women, just don't shake & stutter. talk slower and look into her eyes when talking.
You don't need to be extremely NT, you can have some weird hobbies, just don't be too weird overall and have some common ground with normies.
You don't need a patrick bateman skincare routine, just be clear of acne and have a little bit of color(signalling you leave your room).
You don't need 10k insta followers or any serious social media presence, having few 100 followers with couple posts is fine.
You don't need to be very rich, just have enough to pay for your own shit and afford to go out weekly, while wearing good quality clothes (not top designer ones).
etc... if 5/10 is average for anything, just be 6/10 at it. you get my point

if you have ALL these at the same time, you are a slayer as far as im concerned. ive seen so many slayers not having ANY top% traits, yet fitting all these minimum qualites and slaying mad hard every week. yes, on tinder this doesn't work as well, but IRL you have guaranteed success.

this is why you have people rated high yet struggling in real life, because they are bottlenecked few failos that I've listed here (or missed out even)

fixing your failos = everything

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 30593 and 67 others
symertry+angularity = guaranteed atleast chadlite

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 2227
This topic comes often and different people have different opinion. Some say having chad face or being very tall is crucial, or having top eye area, or being very low bodyfat or certain combination of these are necessary for being a true(effortless) slayer.

In my opinion and experience the biggest slayer trait is: not having any failos. I don't think there's any stronger trait when it comes to attracting women tbh. Having no failos doesn't mean that you need a top % face, or top % height, or be single digit body fat or sean o'pry eyes or any of that shit. If you're at least "slightly above average" in everything (including brain neurons responsible for social stuff) then you have some serious slaying potential.

You don't need barrett face, just be like 5+psl with overall balance in your face, meaning you don't have any death sentence feature (assuming 4psl is average)
You don't need to be 6'5" tall, just be around 6'-6'1" (assuming 5'10" is average)
You don't need to be 24" bideltoid, just don't have too narrow shoulders and ribcage (zyros) and you can even improve it with gymcelling.
You don't need to be single digit bodyfat%, just be decently lean around 12-13% with visible ab definition and decently lean face.
You don't need to be overly muscular or strong, just have some basic layer of lean mass and athleticism (achieveable by 1 year of natty gymcelling).
You don't need a perfect hairline, you can have a little recession, but it can't be too much or else hop on fin/dut/ru/minox.
You don't need to be a circus clown PUA shill comedian(muh low inhib) when talking to women, just don't shake & stutter. talk slower and look into her eyes when talking.
You don't need to be extremely NT, you can have some weird hobbies, just don't be too weird overall and have some common ground with normies.
You don't need a patrick bateman skincare routine, just be clear of acne and have a little bit of color(signalling you leave your room).
You don't need 10k insta followers or any serious social media presence, having few 100 followers with couple posts is fine.
You don't need to be very rich, just have enough to pay for your own shit and afford to go out weekly, while wearing good quality clothes (not top designer ones).
etc... you get my point

if you have ALL these at the same time, you are a slayer as far as im concerned. ive seen so many slayers not having ANY top% traits, yet fitting all these minimum qualites and slaying mad hard every week. yes, on tinder this doesn't work as well, but IRL you have guaranteed success.

this is why you have people rated high yet struggling in real life, because they are bottlenecked few failos that I've listed here (or missed out even)

Yh it's a Fucking meme that Some fggts Cope That you Need God Tier Everything, Even Femoids At the end of The day that They can't have God Tier everything. You're right having Everything at High Tier will make 99% of the time make you a Slayer

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Yh it's a Fucking meme that Some fggts Cope That you Need God Tier Everything, Even Femoids At the end of The day that They can't have God Tier everything. You're right having Everything at High Tier will make 99% of the time make you a Slayer
god tier everything is ideal tho. tbh if you are not at your genetic potentiel its worse than being at the same point but being the best you can be unless you can reach it

It is a cope mechanism that losers here think that you need to be a literal god to get bitches. Even normies get love and sex but we just miss out due to severe facial flaws and high inhibition

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23, tombradylover, niqfan625 and 12 others
clap.gif

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, Bennett and 3 others
the toxicity in the near impossible to meet standards to attract women perpetrated by many on this forum are sometimes a blessing if you think about it. as you pointed out, you surely dont need to be a gigachad to slay in reality. but people who are truly determined will subconsciously push themselves harder to looksmax when they are continually exposed to these insane standards.

bdf21e00b810ebbb05be8f0713870efe.png

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, AscendingHero, Arkantos and 5 others
So what facial features are considered failos?

So what facial features are considered failos?
uhm, bug eyes, severe recessions etc. what i was implying is that the "5 psl" shouldnt be reached like "i have god tier eye area and recessed lower third" rather slightly above average eye area + slightly above average lower third to go by the theme of the thread

No falios also means Chad or chadlite so ur point doesn't make sense

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Slob, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
No falios also means Chad or chadlite so ur point doesn't make sense
5 psl face chad with 6 feet height?

A lot of people would argue with you about this statement

My face is a flaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, HighIQcel, Slob and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Slob
A 5 PSL would have at least one major falio
i dont know what number then but theres space between chad and normie (high tier normie)? and my point was that its good enough to be slayer combined with all the other features

Cope
you need 8/10 everything to be slayer

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, HighIQcel and 4 others
just be better than average and you will slay tbh

thread of the year. i salute you.

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01 and Deleted member 2486
i wished i had read this thread before i get fillers for cheekbones because it effecs also your looksmaxxing efforts

dont try to make normal feature great but concentrate on obvious subhuman flaws and try to make them human.

dont fix something that isnt broken

i would have gotten better aesthetical results

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Deleted member 11770 and 5 others
Researchers found that when evaluating potential mates, people give more weight to negative qualities than to positive ones. That is, even if someone has a number of positive qualities, one or two negative qualities can be enough for others to avoid pursuing romantic relationships with them.

The study, published in the December issue of the Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, was conducted by researchers from the University of Florida, Western Sydney University, Indiana University, Singapore Management University and Rutgers University. It examined the effect of relationship deal breakers on the formation of romantic or sexual relationships to determine the value that people place on them, in comparison to deal makers.

"We have a general tendency to attend more closely to negative information than we do to positive information," said Gregory Webster, one of the study's authors and an associate professor of psychology at UF.

the effect of deal breakers is stronger for women

legit. the most attractive face is also the average face. the average face has zero striking features but most important - it doesnt has any flaws.

the lack of negative qualitys and features is more important then the occurence of positive or striking features

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, Stingray and 3 others
Universal slayer average normie trait

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, HighIQcel, Slob and 2 others
very high iq post

4 psl is not average, stop with this cope

4 psl is not average, stop with this cope
jfl i dont give a fuck about the number, thats not even the point of the post. its average psl (whatever that is) + 1 basically

jfl i dont give a fuck about the number, thats not even the point of the post. its average psl (whatever that is) + 1 basically
So the universal trait is being above average in looks..no shit Sherlock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4545, Stingray, Slob and 2 others
So the universal trait is being above average in looks..no shit Sherlock
you're oversimplyfying the sentiment of the post

whatever trait there is, the biggest leap in terms of mogging (looks, money, status) is when you go from average->above average cuz statistically the "average" point is where most people are and dense in whatever area. a lot of people on this forum focus on the wrong things to improve their chances and i tried to give a perspective

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
These are traits of high tier normie
SLAYERS are born and very different

So if I had a slightly better jaw, slightly better lips and nose I'd be a slayer?

These are traits of high tier normie
SLAYERS are born and very different
you're talking about chads
i'm talking about slayers

not every chad is a slayer and not every slayer is a chad

you cannot make yourself a chad in 99% cases, but in decent amount of cases you can be a slayer if you apply the right niche and looksmaxxing methods
So if I had a slightly better jaw, slightly better lips and nose I'd be a slayer?
no you didn't get the point of the post. you already have a decent enough face. on the other hand you lack in diff. areas and you'd improve your success with women if you brought up the "lacking areas" instead of capitalising on the already "good enough" ones

• +1
Reactions: Kade
didnt read but probably high IQ post

5 psl face chad with 6 feet height?

A lot of people would argue with you about this statement
A 5 PSL face at 6 foot wouldn't be a chad lol. I agree with what you said but a 6 PSL face is required (and having no failos in your face will probably lead close to that)

• +1
Reactions: Slob
no you didn't get the point of the post. you already have a decent enough face. on the other hand you lack in diff. areas and you'd improve your success with women if you brought up the "lacking areas" instead of capitalising on the already "good enough" ones
Pretty sure I did get your point. All my other features (face wise) are above average besides my lips, nose jaw, which is why I said would I be a slayer if those improved.

Pretty sure I did get your point. All my other features (face wise) are above average besides my lips, nose jaw, which is why I said would I be a slayer if those improved.
no you still didn't get my point. your face is above average. exactly in the range what i mentioned. you want to make your face chad, but you can't make your face chad because natural harmony is not something you can artifically create. if you just get surgeries for your lacking facial parts it wont make you a chad, it doesnt work that way

on the other hand you're twink manlet with 0 lean mass with feminine vibes(prettyboy in the gay kind of way). you need to gymcel, wear lifts, get a more masculine haircut

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Legit imo. Just have above average bones (height/bideltoid/face structure) + health indicators (skin/hair/bit of muscle) and you are basically a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
no flaw aka everything above average = psl 6.5-7 already

no flaw aka everything above average = psl 6.5-7 already
i didn't say no flaw jfl. i said no big failos. like no subhuman traits. you dont need any of the traits to be "good". you become above average by not having anything under average

i didn't say no flaw jfl. i said no big failos. like no subhuman traits. you dont need any of the traits to be "good". you become above average by not having anything under average
"In my opinion and experience the biggest slayer trait is: not having any failos. "

failos = flaws or not? or is failos the next step

First of all it's beyond sad to dedicate your life to sleeping with as many women as possible, if so youre not even half a man

I agree though with your premise. I have an average symmetrical face w huge failo (eye area) and have got exactly what that predicts (as far as women pursuing only sex from me): mostly avg or below girls (chubby or meh face).

Thus to SLAY you need to turn far more girls' heads and get their panties far more wet and every failo dries a swath of panties

"In my opinion and experience the biggest slayer trait is: not having any failos. "

failos = flaws or not? or is failos the next step
flaw = imperfect. failo = subhuman

Great hair+Great eye area and no failos is enough to get decent pussy

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and incelslayer01
Yes, my 10 brutal failos ruined my life

lol the same guy can get or not get women, even if goodlooking , it´s a matter of effort you put on the job as long you are not subhuman

lol the same guy can get or not get women, even if goodlooking , it´s a matter of effort you put on the job as long you are not subhuman

high ass iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I agree with this. Basically be slightly above average in all departments rather than exceptional in some and deficient in others

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
1- Don't be unattractive
2- Be low inhib as fuck

all you need to slay. doesn't make you a chad, but not all slayers are chads

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and LowTierNormie
1- Don't be unattractive
2- Be low inhib as fuck

all you need to slay. doesn't make you a chad, but not all slayers are chads
low inhib pill is tough to swallow for looksmax users for some reason

they cant comprehend that low inhib chad slays more than high inhib chad

low inhib normie can actually slay low-tier/average foids while high inhib normie is a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

coper smth is it you from lookism with ur manlet thread?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043