Unpopular opinion: Blue eyes look dead

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Blue eyes look cold and dead on the inside. They are more striking naturally, but there is no warmth to them. This is just my opinion, of course. I realize that most people think they are better. But not to me. These women would be more attractive to me if they had brown eyes or even green.
Tumblr pqxrjmaglL1y3voppo1 1280

2107d8b5a8da14f223645aad20f38dc4

Depositphotos 91345310 stock photo insightful look a beautiful blue

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Let me guess, you have either brown or hazel eyes. Keep coping.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 10536 and 9 others
Having striking features > having features that display warmth

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6191, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Giphy 10

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 2012
green eyes mog

Cold and dead is just how I like them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 2205, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Being striking is what elevates you from generic GL chad slayer to MM who gets catcalled on the streets

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Be_ConfidentBro
only light blue eyes look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Let me guess, you have either brown or hazel eyes. Keep coping.
No disadvantage to blue eyes whatsoever

Its like saying 5'10 is better than 6'2, literally no advantage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Round blue eyes on women look so feminine jfl at u

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Copeular opinon*

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
No disadvantage to blue eyes whatsoever

Its like saying 5'10 is better than 6'2, literally no advantage
If I didn't have crystal blue eyes, I would actually lose points cause i'm Mexican.

Even if i'm "whitepassing" or have caucasoid features, i'm still ethnic so it's no wonder that my eye color on top of my eyelashes/eye area halo me hard enough to actually give me extra PSL points. But I guess the point OP is trying to make is that darker eye colors can look "warmer" aka, they don't call out your attention instantly, which is obviously true since almost everyone has them and brown eyes are (usually) drowned in pigment so they always look borderline black.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
If I didn't have crystal blue eyes, I would actually lose points cause i'm Mexican.

Even if i'm "whitepassing" or have caucasoid features, i'm still ethnic so it's no wonder that my eye color on top of my eyelashes/eye area halo me hard enough to actually give me extra PSL points. But I guess the point OP is trying to make is that darker eye colors can look "warmer" aka, they don't call out your attention instantly, which is obviously true since almost everyone has them and brown eyes are (usually) drowned in pigment so they always look borderline black.
What happened to your cat avi?

Brown eyes look doll like and NPC honestly

Blue eyes make you seem angelic and superior, like you have a soul
563695134addb3156cf39702599e974e

• +1
So many cucks on this post. This is his opinion. A man can have any opinion on females if they want. Sure i agree with most of you, blue eyes on foid plus blonde hair are all I wanna fuck tbh, but if a man doesn't agree then fine? Who gives a fuck? Do you insult men that say they don't like mechanical pencils even though you do? Do you insult men who prefer to wear black shirts and you like colored clothing? Stop fucking idealizing women so hard to the point where you insult men for their taste, fucking stupid cucks.

Same thing applies for cucks that insult men who want to fuck JBs.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 11406

I genuinely believe this girl is dead inside. Every time I see her pictures or on the big screen she looks so damn soulless.

Biggest cope ever

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
yes so my eyes really remind people of poop? Blue is also the color of anti freeze.

Attachments

• meade245.jpg
    meade245.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 53
These blue eyes look psychopathic , IMO
5e43ec242100005000e9129e

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11406 and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichmondBread and Deleted member 2403