UPDATE: after i blackpilled my 6 yr old brother

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
I made a thread a week ago about how i blackpilled extremly my 7 yr old bro. Today my mom grounded him and she had to talk to his teacher at school: Nigga was making fun of other kids rounded face and told them theyre recessed. He made fun of a asian kid eye area and made fun of a little black dude bones told him he got so much fat on his cheeks and no cheekbones. Holy shit what I did was super autisitc JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Madrigal, Deleted member 11770, bugeye and 22 others
Mirin that low inhib little bad boy. He'll grow up to be a foward grown slayer.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 8318, R@m@ and 8 others
Tell him to mew, chew and never mouthbreath or else he'll recess, show him @thecel 's simulation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madrigal, Deleted member 6403, thecel and 1 other person
loooool imagine walking down the street and a kid shows up and calls you a subhuman. I would legit think this was a glitch from the matrix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madrigal, Bobelbrah, Kristin and 16 others
Imagen if he grows to be recessed. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bobelbrah, Deleted member 7125, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
"today I learned about circles and recessed maxillas"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Bobelbrah, Kristin and 3 others
give him gum daily and tell him to stop mouthbreathing like i did at 10

he will badboy max and get all the fatherless jb

I made a thread a week ago about how i blackpilled extremly my 7 yr old bro. Today my mom grounded him and she had to talk to his teacher at school: Nigga was making fun of other kids rounded face and told them theyre recessed. He made fun of a asian kid eye area and made fun of a little black dude bones told him he got so much fat on his cheeks and no cheekbones. Holy shit what I did was super autisitc JFL
You live in Algeria ?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
good, he will tanks you in 10 years after he mewed injected mk677 and gymcelled daily.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and alriodai
6538 1

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and WadlowMaxxing
YOUR SO FUCKED UP WHY WYOULD YOU DO THAT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT IM GONNA FUCK YOUR MOM OK?
Ritalincel
SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS