Update: Muscle Shirt Review

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
This is a follow up to this post https://looksmax.org/threads/where-to-get-muscle-fit-shirts-in-europe.24014/#post-461001

Today I waited infront of the house for my package. I was very excited to get the thing ordered and super stoked about it. Can say im very happy and pleased about it aswell. Going to the store for some carbonated water now, but Its definitly a shirt I like a lot. Worth the price for 10euros +3 euros postage

This shirt will give me the confidence to approach women. Just wanted to share how happy I am with the purchase

Have a good day guys, wanted to share my finals are over!

What are you guys up to now? Im feeling pretty happy today

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jefferson, SHARK, SeiGun and 8 others
Ascension outfitxxing

Keep in that mood boyo we' re gonna do it.

Would like to see but imgur

Logo looks retarded

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Looks good esp the pic with sunglasses

Looking good lad. 😉

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 685
20190620 044035

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: william, rockndogs, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Now you have confidence so you can get rejected more often.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: william, rockndogs, Deleted member 685 and 10 others
Id say the back looks stupid but hence the cheap shirts. I love the logo tho and will be wearing it for myself

Do you want me to post without imgur?
Yes

what the fuck is that logo. any girl sees it will instantly cringe

also your chest looks so out of proportion compared to your skinny arms, it legit looks retarded

the shirt all in all is just bad, you would be better off with a plain black tee

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Looks good esp the pic with sunglasses
ill wear sunglasses 90% of time in the summer hopefully
what the fuck is that logo. any girl sees it will instantly cringe

also your chest looks so out of proportion compared to your skinny arms, it legit looks retarded

the shirt all in all is just bad, you would be better off with a plain black tee
Yeh I have super long arms so in half a year it will look much better

Last edited:
Don't approach women, don't do it! You will waste your time!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I have super long arms so in half a year it will look much better
I have super long arms and they dont look like that. Your training program is just shit

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
I have super long arms and they dont look like that. Your training program is just shit
Yeah It was shit for arms and legs. I never trained them but last 2 months they grew amazing due to newbie arm gains. Give it another 3 months and my chinup and dips are rising everytime so I calculated I can do 10 chin ups by this speed in 2-5 months

@FatmanO this is serious question but do you even train arms directly, if you don't start hitting biceps and triceps directly by at least 10 sets on week for each.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 685, kobecel and 1 other person
@FatmanO this is serious question but do you even train arms directly, if you don't start hitting biceps and triceps directly by at least 10 sets on week for each.
Dips and chinups and its working pretty well, when Ill start a bulk I might aswell add a few sets of them

Dips and chinups and its working pretty well, when Ill start a bulk I might aswell add a few sets of them
Bro, you need to start doing direct work for arms since they are lagging behind other muscle groups. Also show us our routine, your frequency, volume, intensity is most likely very off.

• +1
Reactions: william, Deleted member 685, kobecel and 1 other person
STOP POSTING IMGUR FOR FUCKS SAKE I CAN NEVER SEE ANYTHING YOU POST PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD :feelswah: :feelswah:

Bro, you need to start doing direct work for arms since they are lagging behind other muscle groups. Also show us our routine, your frequency, volume, intensity is most likely very off.
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.
Bro you need to start using miro avi

opinions @itsOVER ?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, Deleted member 483 and 1 other person
like others mentioned, your arms are lacking behind A LOT. dips and chin ups are not good exercises to grow your arms (ALONE) you need isolation exercises like curls or exentions/pull downs. ur back looks good tho

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Image result for nut button meme

@Sergeant i told you

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
like others mentioned, your arms are lacking behind A LOT. dips and chin ups are not good exercises to grow your arms (ALONE) you need isolation exercises like curls or exentions/pull downs. ur back looks good tho
Got any good exercises in mind?

This has never been more appropriate to post:

Fatman7

I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you even went to the fucking gym. Your arms look like twigs.

And we all know if you finally get that shirt off and show the foid your massive tits underneath, she'll be running out of the house screaming.

Fatman2

You will be a virgin until you rope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: william, Sizzurp, sorrowfulsad and 6 others
bro can you stop advertising your terrible shirt to me? I get ad raped enough by scheming jews

Do you even lift

Lifting is cope anyway its all about bones bro
you arent lifting properly. gym is not cope for you, but the way you are doing it is cope

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
@FatmanO
you arent lifting properly. gym is not cope for you, but the way you are doing it is cope
like you dont even realise what ur doing gym for. gyym = tool to fraud skeletal frame.

your proportions are shit(wide hips) so you should train accordingly. you train ur chest so hard bcuz you want to hide man boobs but you end up looking like a barrel. a smaller chest would literally look more aesthetic on you

you dont look like you lift. you dont look like you are strong. stop training your fucking chest and start prioritising your shoulders+arms+lats+neck

Last edited:
This shirt will give me the confidence to approach women.

P E A K C O N S U M E R I S M

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel