Update on my overjet, looking for advice

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
So my very first thread on this account was about my overbite. So I went to a dentist and got some more info.
He said that I had an overjet
He said that he was planning on pushing my upper teeth back
He said I was a good candidate for invisalign
I need some advice boyos. I really wanna get this shit fixed.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Don’t let him push anything back unless u look legit like a beaver. Try to get him to bring lower jaw forward, and if he can’t then get surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno, Soulsmaxx and 3 others
Don’t let him push anything back unless u look legit like a beaver. Try to get him to bring lower jaw forward, and if he can’t then get surgery
Yeah. My teeth health is superb. I don't have any crooked teeth or whatever. My front profile isn't bad at all, but my chin is slightly recessed. Just the overjet.

Yeah. My teeth health is superb. I don't have any crooked teeth or whatever. My front profile isn't bad at all, but my chin is slightly recessed. Just the overjet.
If ur chin is recessed u have to bring it forward lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno and Soulsmaxx
The only way your face should grow is forward. Don’t let them push shit back

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, Acnno and 1 other person
The only way your face should grow is forward. Don’t let them push shit back
Yeah. I'm guessing the only way is through surgery?

is jaw surgery the best option for me? i'm 16, i have an overbite, some crooked teeth and gaps between teeth, i don't want to fuck up my face with braces

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
is jaw surgery the best option for me? i'm 16, i have an overbite, some crooked teeth and gaps between teeth, i don't want to fuck up my face with braces
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm gonna get a scan from my dentist to see what I should do. Maybe you should try that out too

Whatever you do, don't get braces unless it's really really bad.

• +1
Whatever you do, don't get braces unless it's really really bad.
You’re supposed to get your teeth aligned before surgery in most cases no?

• +1
You’re supposed to get your teeth aligned before surgery in most cases no?
Probably best that I don't answer this because... I legit don't know :dafuckfeels:. But I think you are supposed to get them aligned. THINK

Probably best that I don't answer this because... I legit don't know :dafuckfeels:. But I think you are supposed to get them aligned. THINK
Yeah you do need braces in most cases, unless purely cosmetic. You need a retainer too. Still looking for a treatment for this damn overjet

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Yeah you do need braces in most cases, unless purely cosmetic. You need a retainer too. Still looking for a treatment for this damn overjet
so i would have to wear braces anyway fuck. what do you guys think of myobrace though

• +1
Can you take a pic of your bite?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Soulsmaxx
Overjet? Overjet?

Ohnonono don't step into their trap, I have been in the same situation as you about 6 and a half months ago- one day before I found out about natural methods to cure an overjet.

All you need to do to fix an overjet is to realign your joint, which is easy as shit.
All you need to do is just push the mandible foreward, but not simply jutting, instead perform the chintuck, so your mandible is forced to come naturally foreward.
It will take only a few months, depending on how severe the overbite is. MY 5mm overjet got naturally fixed within 2 months.
Those idiots want to shift bone instead of just fixing cartilage issues, fucking dumbnuts...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Soulsmaxx
Overjet? Overjet?

Ohnonono don't step into their trap, I have been in the same situation as you about 6 and a half months ago- one day before I found out about natural methods to cure an overjet.

All you need to do to fix an overjet is to realign your joint, which is easy as shit.
All you need to do is just push the mandible foreward, but not simply jutting, instead perform the chintuck, so your mandible is forced to come naturally foreward.
It will take only a few months, depending on how severe the overbite is. MY 5mm overjet got naturally fixed within 2 months.
Those idiots want to shift bone instead of just fixing cartilage issues, fucking dumbnuts...
Could you pm pics?
Do you get those from eating dogs?

JK, can I also see the overjet?
Motherfucker I was only in Laos until I was 5. Good one though.

Overjet? Overjet?

how about if u have foward maxilla? chin tucking makes ur gonial angle looks high and makes ur maxilla look reccesed, i use to bite my lips so i can realign my incisor the lower teeth (same as jutting) but i stoped caused it cause me canker sores