Update on weight-cut (pics)

jackmore62

jackmore62

Rodney Copperbottom
pictures are about 3.5 months apart. ik not huge change but im just trying to document it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190511-131908.png
    Screenshot_20190511-131908.png
    652.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20190511-131914.png
    Screenshot_20190511-131914.png
    501.6 KB · Views: 91
Lower your body fat.

B L O A T

• +1
Reactions: St Eroid
No difference

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
what do u think im trying to do
I am not sure, I don't know your post history. I think you may be potentially good looking if you manage to get a low bf. Also perhaps try eyebrowmaxxing.

Good job kiddo, visible bloat reduction

You need to cut more, how much weight did you lose ?

You need to cut more, how much weight did you lose ?
ive growntwo inches since the first picture and ive put on some muscle so weight has gone up, but if i had to estimate, probably around 2-3% bodyfat. i'm trying to get down to around 14 percent. im probably like 18-19% now.

I lost 20kg with barely any muscle in 1.5 months

+ it takes a week max to lose all of your bloat

you're doing the meme normie version of a cut, aka eating like 100 cal less if youre even bothering to count your calories and macros

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

you're doing the meme normie version of a cut, aka eating like 100 cal less if youre even bothering to count your calories and macros
im doing 500 calorie deficit, and who tf counts macros I just try to eat high fat high protein low carb

im doing 500 calorie deficit, and who tf counts macros I just try to eat high fat high protein low carb
youre eating low carb my cock, youre bloated like a motherfucker

how about salt? sugar? sugar is different from other carbs like potato and such

youre eating low carb my cock, youre bloated like a motherfucker

how about salt? sugar? sugar is different from other carbs like potato and such
meat and vegetables dominate my diet. I eat no breakfast lunch is meat and veg and dinner is usually fish and veg.

what's the non-meme version of losing bloat

meat and vegetables dominate my diet. I eat no breakfast lunch is meat and veg and dinner is usually fish and veg.
your face tells another story

you can tell me whatever you want, you're only lying to yourself. you're the one trying to looksmax
what's the non-meme version of losing bloat
literally just eat 800mg sodium per day and under 10g carbs (none of which should be sugar)

also go to the gym and lift to deplete the glycogen storage

or drink sum coffee to use as diuretic

your face tells another story

you can tell me whatever you want, you're only lying to yourself. you're the one trying to looksmax
teach me how do i lose bloat and fat quickly without losing muscle then

teach me how do i lose bloat and fat quickly without losing muscle then
cals: 600
salt: 1.8g (a.k.a. 720mg sodium)
carbs: 15g max
every other macro doesnt matter, just get more protein than fats and stay under 600 cals

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
cals: 600
salt: 1.8g (a.k.a. 720mg sodium)
carbs: 15g max
every other macro doesnt matter, just get more protein than fats and stay under 600 cals
how old are you

how old are you
what does it matter? would that change wether or not you'll follow my advice? i dont give a shit if you want to stay a fat fucking pig

what does it matter? would that change wether or not you'll follow my advice? i dont give a shit if you want to stay a fat fucking pig
it matters because i've grown about 5 inches in 1 year and I'd like to maximise height growth: i can only grow once, I can cut whenever

it matters because i've grown about 5 inches in 1 year and I'd like to maximise height growth: i can only grow once, I can cut whenever
research in malnourished kiddies showed that after you start eating again and your bones havent fused, you can get all that hgh you missed

research in malnourished kiddies showed that after you start eating again and your bones havent fused, you can get all that hgh you missed
cite the paper

cite the paper
idfk look it up

heres one of them, theres a bunch including a wikipedia page i believe

how tall are you

idfk look it up

heres one of them, theres a bunch including a wikipedia page i believe

how tall are you
6 foot 1

Yeah you do look better now. Keep going it looks like your face will really improve once you get to a low BF.

Also take down that Call Of Duty poster and put up something fitness/aesthetic related. I don't mean it as a jest but you should be reinforcing yourself with subconscious cues that will keep you motivated towards your end goal. Also it's pussy repellent.

nice, keep going

Yeah you do look better now. Keep going it looks like your face will really improve once you get to a low BF.

Also take down that Call Of Duty poster and put up something fitness/aesthetic related. I don't mean it as a jest but you should be reinforcing yourself with subconscious cues that will keep you motivated towards your end goal. Also it's pussy repellent.

View attachment 51894
this

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
looks like shit but congratulations

Which one is the before and after? I see no change.

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon