Update Post on the Cute JB who had a crush on me

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Gold
https://looksmax.org/threads/apparently-a-cute-jb-has-a-crush-on-me.270993/#post-4629917 this is an update to this post. I have been Looksmaxxing for about a year, but NTmaxxing has really helped me over the last couple of months. I have been taking ashwaganda, which removed all my anxiety, which was severe. Before I was a beta bitch who couldn’t look people in the eyes. But the biggest success has been an older friend I have met. He has been one of my greatest role models, especially since my father divorced my mom and also was fairly beta anyway(I still love him though). I have been mirroring his behavior around people and have been getting much more respect. Anyway, I approached the JB and instead of asking, “Can I have your Snapchat?” I walked in there and said firmly, “I don’t have your Snapchat yet, I think I’m going to have to add you.” She smiled and said “I think you will have to” and handed me her phone to add her. She has been snapping me nonstop since cute pics of her , and I haven’t been making the beta mistakes I made in the past. My conversations are very NT and alpha with her, and she has been acting very giddy around me. I resist the urge to approach her too much at work as simping kills attraction. She is very submissive and sweet. Will keep updated. 2021 will be the year of my ascension boyos!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Kristin and LastHopeForNorman
She also replies right away and I wait like 2 hours to reply chad trait ngl😎

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Lev Peshkov, metagross and 7 others
https://looksmax.org/threads/apparently-a-cute-jb-has-a-crush-on-me.270993/#post-4629917 this is an update to this post. I have been Looksmaxxing for about a year, but NTmaxxing has really helped me over the last couple of months. I have been taking ashwaganda, which removed all my anxiety, which was severe. Before I was a beta bitch who couldn’t look people in the eyes. But the biggest success has been an older friend I have met. He has been one of my greatest role models, especially since my father divorced my mom and also was fairly beta anyway(I still love him though). I have been mirroring his behavior around people and have been getting much more respect. Anyway, I approached the JB and instead of asking, “Can I have your Snapchat?” I walked in there and said firmly, “I don’t have your Snapchat yet, I think I’m going to have to add you.” She smiled and said “I think you will have to” and handed me her phone to add her. She has been snapping me nonstop since cute pics of her , and I haven’t been making the beta mistakes I made in the past. My conversations are very NT and alpha with her, and she has been acting very giddy around me. I resist the urge to approach her too much at work as simping kills attraction. She is very submissive and sweet. Will keep updated. 2021 will be the year of my ascension boyos!!
I bet she's sucked Chad's dick hundreds of times alr

Inb4 u rope when u find out she's actually a whore for Chad and Tyrone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Lev Peshkov, Mongrelcel and 2 others
I bet she's sucked Chad's dick hundreds of times alr

Inb4 u rope when u find out she's actually a whore for Chad and Tyrone
She doesn’t seem like a whore but if that’s the case I will find someone else. I’m not putting her on a pedestal. She is fairly ideal for me though

She doesn’t seem like a whore but if that’s the case I will find someone else. I’m not putting her on a pedestal. She is fairly ideal for me though
she probably isnt but if you dont fuck her she probably will be

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 9852, Ocelot and 6 others
Dn care dn ask don't even remember the title

she probably isnt but if you dont fuck her she probably will be
She acts like the sweet innocent virgin type but she may not be. Conversation hasn’t come up yet JFl. I would love to be her first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
They tried circumcising me but my foreskin only grew back stronger. Since then I have been getting circumcised every 6 months. My foreskin is now stronger than steel. Whenever I am I danger, I pull it over my body like an outer shell. It is fully bulletproof, fireproof, waterproof, and extremely lightweight. I have plans to sell it as a highly rare, highly resistant material and make millions. Bridges will be made out of beams of foreskin, and police units will wear foreskin vests. I will be living in my foreskin house and bathe in my wealth. I am foreskin man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Mongrelcel