[Updated] Phenotype>Face>Height>Frame>Body>Dick

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Ok this is the updated one.A guy was right that face can be constituted into various phenotypes, and face is just a too broad term.
Dick is last ofc, because u have to get the girl in the first place to fuck her.
Why I changed race to Phenotype?
Cause Phenotypes can be catergorized well, for example a Nordic Phenotype could be more attractive than a north atlantid phenotype.
There's a lot of racial variations to it but u understand what I'm talking about.

Mixed White Advocate: Jun 20, 2010
Racial Phenotypes, an Icelandic football player, and weird ...

Why do Sentineleses look like Africans and not Indians or ...

There's so many phenotypes that is beyond my comprehension.
Height is a SMV multiplier, this is why if ur really ugly and tall u still won't get pussy.

Height has to be better than frame because, women are just always seeking out the tallest men because they have been relying on tall men forever.
A guy whos 5'9 with great frame is not out beating a dude with 6'2 with shit frame.

Also height is better than muscles, because it's SO MUCH easier to gain muscle if ur short.A taller guy will muscles will "out muscle"(no pun intended) a shorter dude with huge muscles.

What do you guys think?

This Life Pawpaw GIF - ThisLife Pawpaw Cheii GIFs

(please bump or you will anger Gandy and will make ur face disfigured)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 6963, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
Bullshit. Dick comes after face

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
no

• WTF
Bullshit. Dick comes after face
No, if we are going based on attraction and attraction alone, Dick is not after face.Women want a man whos good looking with a big dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
dn

• WTF
No, if we are going based on attraction and attraction alone, Dick is not after face.Women want a man whos good looking with a big dick.
exactly, hence face>dick>height

• +1
Ok this is the updated one.A guy was right that face can be constituted into various phenotypes, and face is just a too broad term.
Dick is last ofc, because u have to get the girl in the first place to fuck her.
Why I changed race to Phenotype?
Cause Phenotypes can be catergorized well, for example a Nordic Phenotype could be more attractive than a north atlantid phenotype.
There's a lot of racial variations to it but u understand what I'm talking about.

Mixed White Advocate: Jun 20, 2010
Racial Phenotypes, an Icelandic football player, and weird ...

Why do Sentineleses look like Africans and not Indians or ...

There's so many phenotypes that is beyond my comprehension.

Height has to be better than frame because, women are just always seeking out the tallest men because they have been relying on tall men forever.
A guy whos 5'9 with great frame is not out beating a dude with 6'2 with shit frame.

Also height is better than muscles, because it's SO MUCH easier to gain muscle if ur short.A taller guy will muscles will "out muscle"(no pun intended) a shorter dude with huge muscles.

What do you guys think?

This Life Pawpaw GIF - ThisLife Pawpaw Cheii GIFs

(please bump or you will anger Gandy and will make ur face disfigured)
Dick more important than body and small dick is an insta-kill. phenotype goes last, nordid incel doesn't mog south indomelanid chad.

I agree. Face>height>frame>body>dick.

Race/phenotype is the first disqualifier, some are simply not compatible.

Face mogs everything else. Height is a multiplier to face but does nothing if you're ugly.
Frame is very important but does nothing if you're very short.
Body can be a severe looksmin if you're fat or skinnyfat and bloated.

Dick is important but it doesn't have that much effect on previously unknown people until they've seen it.
It could affect social circle game ofc and bulgemaxxing in tinder etc is doable.

Face mogs everything else. Height is a multiplier to face but does nothing if you're ugly.

Dick is important but it doesn't have that much effect on previously unknown people until they've seen it.
It could affect social circle game ofc and bulgemaxxing in tinder etc is doable.
Yes u can use ur dick to get pussy, but if we are talking about long term relationships, women want a man whos good looking.She will use the guy with the big dick and fuck him on the side, while date a good looking dude to increase her social status.

Body is more important than height

no guy has a good body, everyone is skinnyfat with noodle arms
20% of guys are tall

anyway all of this is retarded... everything matters

To have a good face u cant be fat, so basically face > all.In order to have a lean strong face u gotta be between 10%-15% bodyfat anyways.

Body is more important than height

no guy has a good body, everyone is skinnyfat with noodle arms
20% of guys are tall
Cope, why do u hear that sterotype about manlets compensating by going to the gym? Height>Muscles all day.

5ft10 with jeff seid body>>>>6ft5 skinnyfat
if they are the same level facially, Idk man I think they would go for the 6ft 5 dude, but jeff seid has a crazy fucking body so I think its =

if they are the same level facially, Idk man I think they would go for the 6ft 5 dude, but jeff seid has a crazy fucking body so I think its =
i dont wanna grade the importance because im both tall and shredded but everything matters, its not like u can choose just one.

Its a combination of traits.

i dont wanna grade the importance because im both tall and shredded but everything matters, its not like u can choose just one.

Its a combination of traits.
everything does matter yes, but some things matter more than other things.