Upon communing with God, I have found out the cause of my incel condition

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I have finally realized what is holding me back. It is me being ashamed of my sexuality and cucking myself. I think its due to a deep rooted feeling of wanting to please my parents in my younger years by focusing hard on school and forgetting about thots.

I really do not know how to reverse this as when a foid (PSL6 and above) have shown me interest, i have felt disgusted at myself for feeling emotions and sexual urges. I need advice guys. I really don't know how to fix my sexual embarassment. Recently I have been having dreams about flashing my dick to foids and it is surely a sign from God. He has shown me what my issue is. How do fix this?

@Nibba @androidcel @kobecel @battlefieldincel
@Wincel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown, Swagwaffle and 2 others
I think you have the same problem as plastic surgery patients. They don't see themselves as what they have become, and suffer greatly for it. You need to realize that you're not ugly anymore and your youth doesn't last forever, so start dating and doing what you wanna do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Phad, kobecel and 3 others
good shrink can help fix this

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
You need to realize that you're not ugly anymore
200w 3

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, dogtown and 2 others
I didn't even get a notification for this:feelsree:
Why do you feel disgusted? Is it because you feel like you lack experience?

I didn't even get a notification for this:feelsree:
Why do you feel disgusted? Is it because you feel like you lack experience?
Hard to say. I definitely lack experience. Whenever i have been intimate with foids i am in a hyperaware state and I almost instantly lose interest. I feel dirty when i get erections when i am making out with girls in my bed

How old are you ?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Hard to say. I definitely lack experience. Whenever i have been intimate with foids i am in a hyperaware state and I almost instantly lose interest. I feel dirty when i get erections when i am making out with girls in my bed
Idk, tbh, it could be some sort of mental issue due to years of being sexually repressed.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Brutal. I agree. Any cures?
I'd tell you see a psychiatrist but even I think they are just full of shit.
I guess having a lot of sex might fix you.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Swagwaffle
Unban @Afrikancel, i wanna how tf i can talk to god.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and badromance
That guy was delusional beyond limits.