ZUZZCEL

Banned
6 inches is the bare minimum to somewhat please a girl

usually 7+ is ideal.

if ur under 5 inches, just end it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
jfl you can get ez 1 inch with PE within a year

btw what pleases a chick isn't really length, it's girth.

jfl you can get ez 1 inch with PE within a year

btw what pleases a chick isn't really length, it's girth.
u need to go deep enough imo, girth is also important tho. ususally 4 inch width is enough in terms of girth

but length is more important

What’s with all the dick threads today? :dafuckfeels:

The dickpill is making me gag

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 39, dogtown and 7 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
Next dickpill thread and im livestreaming myself jumping in front of a truck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, pardocel, Hades and 9 others
6.8 inches at 16

mine was around that too, i got it up over half a inch jelqing for like 6+Months
Nice dude. What was your routine like? Did you jelq fast or slow?

Nice dude. What was your routine like? Did you jelq fast or slow?
stretched it out slowly whenever i can

usually i heard 30 min a day jelqing straight is legit. and then jelq occianisly throughout the day.

lucky i have 6.2 as a asian

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
well said op the dickpill is finally being aknowledged my purpose in this world is being fullfilled

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, AspiringChad, dogtown and 6 others
u need to go deep enough imo, girth is also important tho. ususally 4 inch width is enough in terms of girth

but length is more important
Lol no, 4 inch girth is worse than having sub 6 inch length

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and androidcel
reported for brag thread

TLDR; penis size matters.

81% of the femoids in the study above said that they prefer an average man with a big dick over a chad with a small one. 61% said that they dumped a man for a dick that was too small. 57% say that bigger is better.

The macropenis dilemma refers to the mismatch between the average penis size and the most common ideal penis size in women. Unlike the studies shown above, the most conservative surveys show that a woman's ideal erect penis size is 6.4 inches. This is despite the fact that the average erect penis size is 13.12 cm (1.66 SD); (5.16 inches). An erect penile length measuring 2.5 SD+ more than average is considered a macropenis. Hence, macropenis can be defined as a penis whose erect length is at least 17.27 cm. This means that a woman's ideal penis size is actually only 1 centimeter away or actually meeting the criteria for the medical condition of macrophallism. In other words, women's ideal penis size is for men who are medically defined as being in the abnormal range, hence giving further credence to the Pareto principle.

Women (N = 75) selected amongst 33, 3D models. Women recalled model size accurately using this method, although they made more errors with respect to penis length than circumference. Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners. These first estimates of erect penis size preferences using 3D models suggest women accurately recall size and prefer penises only slightly larger than average.

Twenty-seven percent of women reported that they had ended a relationship due, in part, to a mismatch between their penis size preference and their partner’s penis size (see Table 1). More women cited that the penis was too small as a problem, rather than that the penis was too large. The length and circumference of the model that each woman believed best represented the “average” penis size is presented in Figs Figs33and and44 shows every woman’s selection of the “smallest” and “largest” sexual partner with whom she had contact.
Women preferred a larger circumference in one-time partners (M(SD)= 5.0(.1)) relative to long-term partners

For example, if a woman doubted at all for her safety with an unknown partner, she might select smaller models in the event of sexual assault. Thus, safety cues were included in the characterization.

Women preferred a larger circumference in one-time partners (M(SD)= 5.0(.1)) relative to long-term partners

study conducted at the Australian National University, published in early 2013, showed that penis size influences a man's sex appeal, and the taller the man, the bigger the effect.[70] The study showed 3D computer generated images at life size, altering the height and other physical attributes, with women typically registering preferences in under 3 seconds. A preference for taller men's larger penis size was notable. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size#Studies_of_size_preferences_among_sexual_partners

Measurements vary, with studies that rely on self-measurement reporting a significantly higher average than those with a health professional measuring. As of 2015, a systematic review of 15,521 men, and the best research to date on the topic, as the subjects were measured by health professionals, rather than self-measured, has concluded that the average length of an erect human penis is 13.12 cm (5.17 inches) long, while the average circumference of an erect human penis is 11.66 cm (4.59 inches).[1] Flaccid penis length can sometimes be a poor predictor of erect length.

Most human penis growth occurs between infancy and the age of five, and between about one year after the onset of puberty and, at latest, approximately 17 years of age.[2]

penis size was a concern for 68.3% of 200 men in one study, While indicators of penis size include ethnicity [2] and finger length and ratio [3, 4], most proposed cues of penis size, including male height and foot size [5], weight [6, 7], shoe size [8], and age [9], are unreliable. Second, no diet, pill, or exercise regime affects the size or shape of genitals. However, about half of men in one study believed that they could change their penis size through non-surgical means [10].

Furthermore, most men seeking surgery to increase their penis size (e.g., [14, 15]), actually fall within the normal penis size range [16].

However, men who are less satisfied with their penis report more sexual health problems [17]. A smaller penis decreases sexual confidence [18], which may be why penis size is related to sexual function. Another reason penis size may be related to sexual functioning is that anxiety concerning the partner’s response may be calculated as a cost of the relationship, which leads him to experience broad sexual dissatisfaction [19].

Apparently there’s such a thing as a good looking penis; https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jsm.12942

Overall, women were found to consider the “position and shape of the meatus” as the least important penile aspect. These findings may stimulate reflections regarding the relevance of surgical correction of the meatus in minor forms of hypospadias. In addition, this study indicates that women perceived genitals of men with distal operated hypospadias (which represents the majority of hypospadias) to be as normal as nonaffected, circumcised genitals.
(No clue wtf this means too lazy for now to register to see full study.)

• +1
Reactions: Baki, kobecel, Insomniac and 2 others
My dick is 5.8 inches the last time I checked.

Micropenis in 2019 tbh
I thought difference between 5.5 and 5.8 was huge but when I converted it to metric system both are 14 cm

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Insomniac
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, manlet cUnt and fobos
7 inches and probably the youngest guy on the forum tbqh. It doesn't help. Girls assumed I had a small dick before I grew taller recently, so I exude "small dick manlet energy" as they say. Not like 7 inches is impressive nowadays. Those orgasms that women are always faking are for sub10 inch dicklets.

7 inches and probably the youngest guy on the forum tbqh. It doesn't help. Girls assumed I had a small dick before I grew taller recently, so I exude "small dick manlet energy" as they say. Not like 7 inches is impressive nowadays. Those orgasms that women are always faking are for sub10 inch dicklets.
Shut up 12 year old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I'm 5 I mean I have ed atleast 5 and a half

girth is more important, u can be 5.5 inches but if ur girth is 6 u are still fine, if its under 5 u have problems

width gives the biggest "wow" factor of size and sexual attraction, wide hips, wide shoulder breadth, etc, thick dick is so impoirtant

Have fucked a few with a 6 inch dick. One came back for repeat fucks. No complaints.

tfw your dick is 7 inches long but your girth is the dead average :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

girth is more important, u can be 5.5 inches but if ur girth is 6 u are still fine, if its under 5 u have problems

width gives the biggest "wow" factor of size and sexual attraction, wide hips, wide shoulder breadth, etc, thick dick is so impoirtant
My dick is 4.5-5 girth

And 6.3 inch long
Is it over?

My dick is 4.5-5 girth

And 6.3 inch long
Is it over?

just girthmax with bathmate

do kegels and stuff to improve erection qualtiy, every litttle bit matters

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 39
True. I gotta start jelqing as hard as possible and must commit to it. I'm a fucking lazycel.
@Guest seriously 1 inch in 1 year? That would make me 18cm which is a good length imo.
6.8 inches at 16
Let's pray for you it is still growing.
My dick stopped growing at around 14 JFL

Last edited:
just girthmax with bathmate

do kegels and stuff to improve erection qualtiy, every litttle bit matters
It’s over

its never over
No this shit sound dangerous bathmate wtf ?

I need to accept my cuck average dick

I will never be a man I have small hands, small wrist, and narrow skull ?

No this shit sound dangerous bathmate wtf ?

I need to accept my cuck average dick

I will never be a man I have small hands, small wrist, and narrow skull ?

not dangerous if u arent a retard

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and mido the slayer
I'm under the length of my index finger when rock hard

True. I gotta start jelqing as hard as possible and must commit to it. I'm a fucking lazycel.
@Guest seriously 1 inch in 1 year? That would make me 18cm which is a good length imo.

Derek (the dude from moreplatesmoredates) explains it here : https://moreplatesmoredates.com/bathmate-review/

What Are Realistic Expectations?
(How Much Can I Really Increase My Penis Size If I Do This?)

Realistically –

If you use my suggestions, you can gain expect to naturally gain 1 or 2 inches (and .5 – 1.5 inches in girth).

Most guys who take the exercises fairly seriously for 12 to 18 months can gain 1 to 1.5 inches – regardless of starting size.

About .05 to .10 inches a month.

Those who go the extra mile can gain 1.5-2 inches.

If you are starting with a well-grown 8 inch cock, you can gain upwards of 2 inches since their is so much untrained tissue to work with.

Your testosterone levels have a lot to do with penis size and the index finger ring finger thing applies to this also if you're still going through puberty you should testosterone max to grow your penis along with stretching

The average penis is 5.1 inches, you only need 4 inches. Dumb thread.
Your avatar was temporarily in sync to a song by Skrillex' band. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
The average penis is 5.1 inches, you only need 4 inches. Dumb thread.

i really wish that was true but unforunately you are not correct