ur side profile mogging ur front profile is the worst curse you can have

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
worst shit that can happen to u tbh being subhuman on front profile = never began

Subhuman

I have used a digital illustration software to try to depict my feelings as i do not have pics of myself as i do not own a phone currently.

tagging requested members that posted on my past thread as i have now included a graphical depiction as brb using imagination since no pics

@tapout @BrettyBoy @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @SadnessWYJ

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, SadnessWYJ, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 7863 and maxmendietta
I'd say side mogging front is worse

NEVER make eye contact. In fact, never point your face directly at someone.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
worst shit that can happen to u tbh being subhuman on front profile = never began

View attachment 680424

I have used a digital illustration software to try to depict my feelings as i do not have pics of myself as i do not own a phone currently.

tagging requested members that posted on my past thread as i have now included a graphical depiction as brb using imagination since no pics

Sad shit, man.

View attachment 680424

Are you chubby?

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
My side profile is so fucking subhuman but my front is amazing

Pic? If your body is sht looking you cant expect your face to be at its peak same goes for me
i know im fatceled a bit but ofc i can see what parts of my face are already subhuman before being 8% bf

i know im fatceled a bit but ofc i can see what parts of my face are already subhuman before being 8% bf
Exactly being low bf is the number 1 thing for looking good and collagenmaxxing thats why going to the gym and having a healthy diet are the 2 most important things to look good in my opinion.