[Urgent] How to get rid of forehead wrinkles?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I am starting to get deep forehead wrinkles, How do I get rid of them as quick as possible?
I’m starting to look like Gordon Ramsey

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

• JFL
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 1089
botox is quickest. retin a works but slow. also im in process of losing weight and it seems to lessen it but not sure how far it will go and will need botox anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and You
botox is quickest. retin a works but slow. also im in process of losing weight and it seems to lessen it but not sure how far it will go and will need botox anyways

Allright, If I just let it go for now can it go so far that it gets untreatable or is it always fixable with botox?

iu

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1089
Allright, If I just let it go for now can it go so far that it gets untreatable or is it always fixable with botox?
idk tbh dont worry about skin too much its one of the easiest to fix out of all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Stop raising your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Stop raising your eyebrows

I’m not but I think its scarring from the acne or from when I have to squint because I am extremely light sensitive.

I’m not but I think its scarring from the acne or from when I have to squint because I am extremely light sensitive.
I Had the Same Problem. Already Had it with 14 y/o(had also acne but don't think it contributes to this tbh) but it disappered idk why. How old are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I Had the Same Problem. Already Had it with 14 y/o(had also acne but don't think it contributes to this tbh) but it disappered idk why. How old are you

I’m 18 but I got mine when I was 15

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Botox + using medical tape to keep forehead smoothed out over night. Keep it moisturized. Especially before putting on the tape or it'll hurt & possibly damage skin when you pull it off in morning.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I’m 18 but I got mine when I was 15
Do you tend to raise your eyborows? I use to do that and it gave me forehead wrinkles in 8th grade.