us (man) are the only one to blame for the way soyciety is

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
just lol if you think women are capable of rational thought. they are bags of emotion lead by what ever guides them at that second.

men made this world, men lead the family, men created the technology, men created the means for this degeneracy.

you must realize your role an assume your authority over those who need leadership.

we all need to strive for excellence.

but to come to this realization, which you no-doubt will, because it is born within you, takes time and the right environment. trust that your hardship will pass and you will become the one they look up to for guidance. you are destined for it

don't do what 99% of feminized boys do:
  1. use dating apps
  2. put women as their goal in life
  3. drug/alcohol/sex to cope
  4. satisafied with being average
looksmax and most importantly, leadership max, go for the roles that you were destined for, that is most natural to your biology

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Copeful, Norwooder and 12 others
Don’t know who the fuck you are but...

top 1 thread on this forum
extremely based
high T and assertive
actual facts
nominating you to become a mod and overtake that jew @Gargantuan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Htobrother and Vitruvian
Men are trash obviously

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
women would be submissive if all men were this high t

Maxresdefault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4797, Chadeep and 1 other person
Don’t know who the fuck you are but...

top 1 thread on this forum
extremely based
high T and assertive
actual facts
nominating you to become a mod and overtake that jew @Gargantuan
This is like the 5th time within 24hrs that you've mentioned my name

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Be a good father figure or death tbhngldedsrs

• +1
Okay government shill sent to deradicalize men...

Keep telling us to do shit that requires being born into wealth and having Freemason fathers.

• JFL
True statement son

• +1
facts

• +1
OP I swear to god and I put it on my mother and on my dead family members that my dad told me the exact 100% same thing as you, 100%, he told me that after he saw a women badly drive, told me we gave them too much freedom abd look what is happening, and then managed to tell me the same rhing holy dhit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, MilfLover69 and Vitruvian
yeah we are the ones to blame
weve made womens life easier by giving them less punishment as men and letting them get away with stuff that men cant

• +1
yeah we are the ones to blame
weve made womens life easier by giving them less punishment as men and letting them get away with stuff that men cant
Truly, become a leader in your space and guide ur future girl and daughters

I really hate how dramatic incels always are
It’s not that serious calm the fuck down

just lol if you think women are capable of rational thought. they are bags of emotion lead by what ever guides them at that second.

men made this world, men lead the family, men created the technology, men created the means for this degeneracy.

you must realize your role an assume your authority over those who need leadership.

View attachment 1005448

we all need to strive for excellence.

but to come to this realization, which you no-doubt will, because it is born within you, takes time and the right environment. trust that your hardship will pass and you will become the one they look up to for guidance. you are destined for it

don't do what 99% of feminized boys do:
  1. use dating apps
  2. put women as their goal in life
  3. drug/alcohol/sex to cope
  4. satisafied with being average
looksmax and most importantly, leadership max, go for the roles that you were destined for, that is most natural to your biology
just be alone and cope with muh career lmao

• +1
I really hate how dramatic incels always are
It’s not that serious calm the fuck down
life is just a game, huh? So when does the ''real stuff'' begins?

It doesn’t, welcome to the world, nothing matters even remotely
so you or me going er (in minecraft) would be irrelevant

so you or me going er (in minecraft) would be irrelevant
I’m NT, don’t go er or associate me with going er

basically though, “muh muh muh legacy muh” when you die you’re not going to know anything about your legacy, nothing you did in life is going to make any difference for you at all, it’s not going to affect you if people remember you or not

this means life boils down to the line, “we can’t really do anything for him, but we can make him comfortable until he goes.”
So anything you’re doing for ANY reason besides making yourself comfortable and happy is nonsense and a waste of your life

NOTHING is serious or TRULY matters

I’m NT, don’t go er or associate me with going er

basically though, “muh muh muh legacy muh” when you die you’re not going to know anything about your legacy, nothing you did in life is going to make any difference for you at all, it’s not going to affect you if people remember you or not

this means life boils down to the line, “we can’t really do anything for him, but we can make him comfortable until he goes.”
So anything you’re doing for ANY reason besides making yourself comfortable and happy is nonsense and a waste of your life

NOTHING is serious or TRULY matters
so lets go er

Why? I like people. I’ve never had even PASSIVE aggression directed at me
because nothing matters, it's not serious anyway. it's not even real either.

because nothing matters, it's not serious anyway. it's not even real either.
The entire goal in life is to become as happy as you possibly can, since you only get one go around. Going ER on people deprives them of that opportunity to get to that level of happiness, thus it's wrong.

Also, going er would at BEST deprive ME of all the happiness I'm able to achieve, or at WORST put me in a situation where I have nearly 0 happiness until my life ends.

And finally, again, I like people, I have no desire or instinct to go ER on anyone, I can't relate to that instinct at all sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back