used a hairdryer to cure swamp ass

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
ngl it works great, haven't suffered from it since.

I also use the hottest setting on the hair dryer to make my hair behave so that it covers up my nw2 temples

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461, SkinjobCatastrophe, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
Screen Shot 2021 01 10 at 120340 am

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
THAT
BOY
IS
A
MONSTER
16E36F11 817F 4C5D A5CB 5F60DE44D9CF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6402
are you getting dingleberries frequently? I am getting them sometiems, pieces of shit dangling from my ass, woven into my ass hair, I'm thinking of shaving my ass hair, but tbh rather carry my own shit with me than looking like a phaggot with waxed ass ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Danish_Retard and fukmylyf
does ur hair smell like shit?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Bro??

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
are you getting dingleberries frequently? I am getting them sometiems, pieces of shit dangling from my ass, woven into my ass hair, I'm thinking of shaving my ass hair, but tbh rather carry my own shit with me than looking like a phaggot with waxed ass ngl
ur missing out bro. Shave everywhere dedsrs

No? Wtf

Come on, I'm not playing, this worked way better than all the shit I tried before.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
I knew this chad from middle school who always had swamp ass after PE, he was cool tho so no one mentioned it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WadlowMaxxing
Down south here in the summer I frequently have what I like to call swamp crotch but never swamp ass, do you get it only when its really hot or at other times as well?