Useful hint: tonge on roof of mouth and sligh (SLIGH) squinch can be trained to become default relaxed postures

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Tonge on roof is pretty self explanatory, what some call "mewing". It will improve submental and generally give you a better posture. This one became default posture for me unexpectedly. Now I have to force my tonge down consciously like formely I forced it on roof of mouth. took me around 4 months to make it my default posture.

Squinch is about a SLIGH SUBTLE squint (not PSL clint eastwood autist), which is actually achievable as almost a subconscious default eye posture. I achieved this one because of an exceptionally cold end of autum + a long winter that made me protect my eyes all the time with a sligh squinch from the freezing air/wind, and now I realized I have it almost all the time without even thinking about it. This one I repeat is not "bug eyes to slayer eyes" squint, its like 0.5 mm one, very subtle one, but its almost default now. Autism hard squinting is not achievable as default and poeple will probably think you are blinded by some light.

key is to keep doing these things with perseverance, until they become your default relaxed self. I think tonge in roof of mouth may be more easy and has more impact on looks depending on how bad your former posture was but the half milimeter squinch helps slighly too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stare, diggbicc, Amnesia and 1 other person
can confirm. i squinch permanently cuz i have shit vision and cant see and it eventually just became my natural eyelid posture

reminder to not squinch if u have bad undereyes/droopy lower eyelids unless ur @Fuk bc he has very good browridge and tight eyelids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
reminder to not squinch if u have bad undereyes/droopy lower eyelids unless ur @Fuk bc he has very good browridge and tight eyelids
I have roundish lower eyelids but no scleral show I think

This is the eye area with the 0.5 mm default squinch

I’m not sure if the squinting permanently part is a good idea aging wise. I’m not an expert though