Using tape to prevent mouth-breathing while sleeping

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Even tho I've been consistently mewing for months, I still find me myself waking up with my mouth open a considerable amount of times

So If though, why not using tape to get the jaw in a fixed position and prevent It from opening?

Will this work or will I fuck something up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Even tho I've been consistently mewing for months, I still find me myself waking up with my mouth open a considerable amount of times

So If though, why not using tape to get the jaw in a fixed position and prevent It from opening?

My nose closes when i sleep so i must mouth breathe to get sufficient oxygen when sleeping. If you are similiar to me then tape will lead to lack of oxygen and brain damage.

You will also fuck your mouth area as tape fucks your collagen elasticity

• +1

What if you suffocate b/c your nose is clogged?

• +1
Lol
Can't tell if srs

• +1
My nose closes when i sleep so i must mouth breathe to get sufficient oxygen when sleeping. If you are similiar to me then tape will lead to lack of oxygen and brain damage.

Ngl I didn't think about It, thanks God I haven't done it

• +1
Ngl I didn't think about It, thanks God I haven't done it

Did you know that you can get bigger neck muscles by tying a rope tightly around your neck? Your muscles will have to stay tense the entire night, leading to maximum gains bro.

• +1
Did you know that you can get bigger neck muscles by tying a rope tightly around your neck? Your muscles will have to stay tense the entire night, leading to maximum gains bro.
Yeah I've read about that method but everyone who makes a progression thread never answers after beginning the journey, I suppose they get a neck so Big that they slay and never have need to come to PSL forums again but I've read that I shouldn't think about It until >30 years so I can wait

• +1
KEK:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
totally worth it

• +1
sounds like a good way to kill yourself

• +1

I don’t know bro. I wanted to try this shit, but I’m like 99% certain that if you can’t breathe properly during sleep just through your nose, whilst your mouth is taped, your brain will just wake you up.

I seriously doubt that you’ll just suffocate like that during sleep if you have a blocked nose and you’re mouth is taped.

• +1
I don’t know bro. I wanted to try this shit, but I’m like 99% certain that if you can’t breathe properly during sleep just through your nose, whilst your mouth is taped, your brain will just wake you up.

I seriously doubt that you’ll just suffocate like that during sleep if you have a blocked nose and you’re mouth is taped.
It isn't suffocation. It is brain damage. I dont want to lose even 0.0005% of neurones from this cope

• +1
Your body automatically wakes you up so you wouldn’t suffocate.

• +1
tape will lead to lack of oxygen and brain damage.

You'd just wake up and start breathing through your nose if you are not getting oxygen, it's when you inhale other gasses along with oxygen (e.g. carbon monoxide) then you might get brain damage.

• +1
Reactions: Disbox789 and Deleted member 6401